The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know that too !
Dan does some work around the farm house and Squirrel is so lazy.
Sure Dan's work is not "great" but he does do things - unlike Nail Polish Boyfriend - the laziest bugger around!!
"Ooooo Darling I cannot do that work , my Nails are Drying !! " there is a "good" excuse !:cautious:
So..... whatever Dan did sure must be "bad" or perhaps he asked Her Ladyship for a raise $$$ ! :love:
Dan put his cards in Fannies hand...the most stupid thing to do....the higher you want to climb...the nastier the fall..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
i do think she gets emails from companies who wants to sponsor...but i think they offer too little money for Fanny..she think she is beyond this..its not her cup of tea..she more like to rob grannies from their money...advertisements are so middleclass..have to say..when i watch the fleuries..those sponsorships are very pathetic to watch...its too obvious...Fanny likes to do it more discrete... ;) the outcome is the same offcourse...they all are grifters first class...not very classy...but they do it...no wonder they have to create their own comunity of chateauxowners...the real ones would not want to find dead next to them..let alone want to invite them...
There are some very specific rules Youtubers need to follow in case of sponsored videos, product placements etc. You need to declare it quite clearly. If you don't, like in this and many other cases SJ, YT may take down your video

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those panels should be installed upstairs in the area of Fanny's office/boudoir. The ceilings are higher and the panels would be m
I keep thinking the same and wonder if that's where they will end up. I think that may be why there has been such a delay to not only the big room but Fanny's apartment too after the wall was torn down.
Maybe she is trying to find more panels for the big room, and hasn't found any yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You are all just jealous
On the one hand, I think you might be right - I would LOVE to not have to work or have a mortgage - on the other hand, I don't want to live in rural France or run a Youtube vlog or have the continual stress of faking it day after day and not knowing when my money might run out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The good looking grey headed guy? Oh no I thought he was cute, that makes me feel sick now.
No, not the hot guy, the old guy. (Post #466)

I suspect @KiKiGee has one of these. She is highly organized and has everything at her fingertips. I am in complete awe.
@KiKiGee is the only Tattler I truly fear. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is that why Fanny made some visits to the bank earlier in the year?
Well, she was laughing all the way to the bank, wasn't she? Showing us Tattlers, buying that Givenchy secrétaire, upsetting her Patreon members... LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I would not be surprised if Fanny has already purchased new paneling for the salon and will spring it on viewers with a video revealing her “special find” that would be just paaaaarfect for the salon. Then the other paneling will be installed in her bedroom. I think Fanny is just messing around with the Patrons by filling up videos for content around the paneling. She has nothing to film so she is desperately coming up with all these elaborate grand salon paneling videos. Then, she will be like “never mind, we have new paneling or Amaury will create paneling for the grand salon.“

She has pulled these stunts before, dragging out the pond issues, the chapel restorer fiasco, the heating, the gardens, etc.
I just wrote the same thing, and then come back and read that you beat me to it! Oh well great minds think a like.

Reactions: 19
Fanny really needs the help of an interior designer who has experience with historic French farmhouses or chateaus to help her create a cohesive palate of paint colors that work together and with the buildings, the natural lighting, the damp walls, etc. A good interior designer with knowledge of paint could work wonders in helping the Shittoo not look so disjointed, and the correct shades of colors could make a huge difference,

Fanny picks Farrow and Ball not only for the color palate, but also for bragging rights. It is an expensive paint but not the best paint for many situations. A friend I had colormatched a Farrow and Ball paint color in a more durable paint line in order to get better durability for the room in which she was painting.

A small variation in paint color can make all the difference in how a room looks. My guess would be that an interior designer/decorator would suggest muted colors of white and off white that would match an older farmhouse and may not be too keen on the mini Versailles/bordello farmhouse theme Fanny has chosen to embrace.
As a jumping off point to any proper design decisions Fanny first has to understand and accept that she lives in a glorified farmhouse and not a posh chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lalande was valued (market value) before Potts made his 10% investment (October 2020?). At the time, S J said on camera - acting all surprised, mystified why the crumbling heap of decrepitude had not appreciated - the valuation of 890,000€ was exactly the same as the purchase price they had stumped up (way overpriced at the time, even in a "bouyant market"). It's highly doubtful - in fact, it's inconceivable - that two years on a current valuation would show any uplift. No return on the initial investment and monies ploughed in before YouTube and the Patreon coffers started jingling. Nothing. Not "a mark, a yen, a buck or a pound" (thank you, Cabaret!).

Perhaps Mr. Larkin has finally seen the light. Perhaps there'marital pressure. Perhaps he's in a financial hole. Whatever, I hope he tosses the paper bag into the moat and legs it.
Maybe thats the reason for the christmas argument? They had another valuation so he could sell and it was the same or less...

Reactions: 14
Michael delivers again... So much for buying new equipment, and not put it on YouTube - I hope he gives his Patreon members an exclusive.
Stories #72.jpg
Stories #73.jpg
Stories #74.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m going to set up something similar in the tiki hut here at the Southernmost Chateau. A fun week of creating bespoke bootleg versions of Stephanie’s Daddy/Steve tiles in the markup section of the iPhone picture editing tool. iPhones are not included & it’s byob. I don’t really feel comfortable having strangers stay the night at my house or go inside, so feel free to book your own accommodations at a nearby hotel, also not included. We will have a bbq one day after class, I hope you like hotdogs and individual sized mini bags of chips, condiments besides ketchup, mustard and hot sauce are not included. I do have plenty of mosquito spray. RSVP ASAP €2300 per person.
I'm sure your guests would have more fun than Manor and Makers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope he doesn't forget the poor sods who forked over nearly EUR 32,000 on gofundme. Someone gave him EUR 50 as late as last month -- his first gofundme donation in 9 months.

View attachment 1423046
Teabag on GoFundMe: “It’s in danger of falling down and my brother and his fiancé don’t have the funds to restore it”

Fast forward one year…

Billy: “Look at the convent we just bought!”

Scammers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Fanny first has to understand and accept that she lives in a glorified farmhouse and not a posh chateau.
You would have to hypnotize her to believe that !

Teabag on GoFundMe: “It’s in danger of falling down and my brother and his fiancé don’t have the funds to restore it”

Fast forward one year…

Billy: “Look at the convent we just bought!”

Scammers
As I have always said ... Teabag is a Spiv - a big one !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As I have always said ... Teabag is a Spiv - a big one !
I wonder if a fraud complaint could be filed on Teabag’s gofundme? He specifically stated that his brother and Gwen don’t have the money to restore the gardeners cottage…that their priority was to save the chateau. Then, one year later, Billy and Gwen purchase a run down convent…not to mention the “Rothschild” library, amongst other things. Clearly Gwen had the money to restore the gardeners cottage…so, Michael collected the donations under false pretense. It would be so easy to prove because it’s right there in the videos! I wonder if he’d have to pay all the money back?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.