The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. But, if a new genuine member they would at least have given more background info in connection with their comments. Radio silence in that area!
In any event, reported to moderators because no real substance or examples of what the poster actually had evidence.
Tattle Life needs facts, not just random comments from newly joined "randoms" without back up facts or, substance. :devilish:

Why on earth would you do that? Your motive behind bringing in a moderator to silence a newcomer with "information" sounds highly suspicious. Everybody here has the right to anonymity, a right that Clara, out biggest informant, has enjoyed. The ViscountLalande clearly stated they had crossed paths with the cliche for a brief time at Oxford. They had clearly been made aware of Youtube and the Tartlet 15 by people in the know. Disappointing reaction from you. Now this Viscount is unable to post until they agree to the moderators terms of use.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Why on earth would you do that? Your motive behind bringing in a moderator to silence a newcomer with "information" sounds highly suspicious. Everybody here has the right to anonymity, a right that Clara, out biggest informant, has enjoyed. The ViscountLalande clearly stated they had crossed paths with the cliche for a brief time at Oxford. They had clearly been made aware of Youtube and the Tartlet 15 by people in the know. Disappointing reaction from you. Now this Viscount is unable to post until they agree to the moderators terms of use.
Oh, please.
What was suspicious on my part, would greatly appreciate your explanation as to how that may be the case from my side please. I was simply asking for clarification from ViscountLaLande.
Just like all of us here on this forum, we have to abide to do, e.g. the moderators terms of use. Everybody has to abide by those terms, regardless whether established old timers or newbies!

---

Mod edit, all let's move on from this argument.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m afraid that @ViscountLaLande may have been run-off and we’ll never know what additional information he/she had to offer. Maybe they were a flying monkey, but maybe they were legitimate.

@ViscountLaLande if you’re reading this, come back. A lot of us are interested in what you have to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1419825

The patrons have been promised a flog today that will include Daddy's art.
Unfortunately, we have seen this, again, and again, and again....

View attachment 1419676View attachment 1419668View attachment 1419694View attachment 1419792View attachment 1419829
Look at Flip’s expression:

„Can you see me, Grandpa? Do you see where I am? I have finally made it into the inner ranks. But I have to do awful and ugly things with this woman. No shower in this world can wash away the shame that I feel being touched by a women.
But I will go on. What do you want me to do grandpa, what is the next step? Her money? Yes, good idea.“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh, please.
What was suspicious on my part, would greatly appreciate your explanation as to how that may be the case from my side please. I was simply asking for clarification from ViscountLaLande.
Just like all of us here on this forum, we have to abide to do, e.g. the moderators terms of use. Everybody has to abide by those terms, regardless whether established old timers or newbies!

---

Mod edit, all let's move on from this argument.
Clarifcation is fine but with a 30 minute deadline we are not investigating the Yorkshire Ripper it was all a bit OTT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No-one should be pressured to introduce themselves , this is a relatively new idea and I'm not sure where and when it crept in. It is entirely your choice. None of the original 15 did!
Sometimes newcomers come charging in and suspicions are raised but as they settle down, it soon becomes clear who are genuine and who are suspect.
Should I reintroduce myself?

I'm a man of great distinction 🤣

I enjoy Tiffin
My garden shed
DIY
Bad puns
Dr Who
A bit of Bond humour (as in 007) See Bad puns above.
I find enjoy a bit of Chateau gossip.
Intelligent conversation.
I have now added recipes to the list.
I enjoy silly memes.

I don't enjoy
Bad DIY
Derek's paintings
Grown adults calling their Mother Mummy
People who pretend to restore Chateau's
Spending exorbitant amounts on holidays while e begging.
E begging whilst offering nothing in return- see Manor and Maker and FRK. Although I expect making vlogs is the return.
Dirty B and B's.
Snorting
Poor manners

Ta da :)

🥸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I’ve a plan! If each of us Tattlers put in 100$ or so we can send someone I shan’t say who, to the. tit-o, for a long weekend, plane fair, car rental, B&B stay & a good food supply!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve a plan! If each of us Tattlers put in 100$ or so we can send someone I shan’t say who, to the. tit-o, for a long weekend, plane fair, car rental, B&B stay & a good food supply!!!
Good money after Bad. 🤣

Should I reintroduce myself?

I'm a man of great distinction 🤣

I enjoy Tiffin
My garden shed
DIY
Bad puns
Dr Who
A bit of Bond humour (as in 007) See Bad puns above.
I find enjoy a bit of Chateau gossip.
Intelligent conversation.
I have now added recipes to the list.
I enjoy silly memes.

I don't enjoy
Bad DIY
Derek's paintings
Grown adults calling their Mother Mummy
People who pretend to restore Chateau's
Spending exorbitant amounts on holidays while e begging.
E begging whilst offering nothing in return- see Manor and Maker and FRK. Although I expect making vlogs is the return.
Dirty B and B's.
Snorting
Poor manners

Ta da :)

🥸
Sorry to quote myself.

I also don't enjoy my mobile adding capital letters randomly. In fact I don't enjoy autocorrect either. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well-Played-Christina-Ricci-Well-Played.gif

Julia Leach and Caroline did you dirty Stephanie Jarvis.
Here is a little POV clip that shows;
a rotting window, green water in the fountain, rising damp in the tower, a dry garden, an unrestored chapel ceiling, and a dull party.
Perhaps, you should have given them a proper house warming gift.

Julia and Caroline postcards.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1419950

a rotting window, green water in the fountain, rising damp in the tower, a dry garden, an unrestored chapel ceiling, and a dull party.

View attachment 1419854

View attachment 1419834
They were spoiled, she put the lights on at night. I half had expectations that guests would be on a meter and charged accordingly. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, not all new members are flying monkeys. I don’t like how some are too quick to judge. Several threads ago I was “raked over the coals” by a member for something I posted about Billy Petherick. I was accused of “not having facts” and trying to derail the thread. About a week later, Billy released a video that confirmed what I had said. I agree that newcomers should be given a fair chance.
Yes, "derail" like "flying monkey" is used wrongly and unjustly so often here as to lose their meaning. Both are used to police thought as a blood sport. As I've said before, I will say again, this attitude toward newcomers and new ideas quashes crowd-sourced investigation which could bring Jarvis to justice.
Not everyone believes that is what this forum is about. And some may be deluding themselves along those lines to argue this forum has any socially redeeming importance.
In any case, newcomers and people with new ideas should not be attacked. It reproduces as if a perfect clone the worst of Stephanie Jarvis' own censorship practices -- something you'd think the thought police would have cottoned onto by now.
In a democracy, people of good will may disagree.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1419950

View attachment 1419854

View attachment 1419834
Yes...she did Stephanie dirty alright......
Though Stephanie hardly needed the help (screen shot from what you posted!) - did she learn this trick at The Chelsea Flower Show?

1657915477943.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@ViscountLaLande I'm sorry about the other posters, We are really a friendly bunch ! we would love to hear from you all about Mrs scammy's past!
We understand that most people don't want to disclose much as they don't want to risk revealing who they are in real life. You are more than welcome to say i cannot disclose something. Clara has been a wonderful source over a long time and has maintained her anonymity and we certainly do not want to oust her to anyone.

What was the care home like?
How di they get into the buisness?
how many care homes did they own./run?
Did it treat the residents well?
Did they use it to get money/goods from the elderly/vunerable?
Why did they stop?
was it all a tax fraud?
Did scammy have friends in uni?
what was she like in Uni?
How different is she now than back then?
did she ever talk about her childhood?
Did you ever meet daddy dearest? what was he like?
Tell us more about this Bungalow? and the planning permission

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can I sincerely apologise to all the long term Fannyfarm tattlers, I've had a post deleted because I was rude to a certain seasonal child, which isn't like me as I hope you all know by now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If this person has any "real" back story info/photos regarding SJ's early life that might be of interest within the wider "media" then they would be approaching the appropriate newspapers/C4/tv companies - not via this forum. :rolleyes:
I'm afraid Jarvis is of no interest to the wider media. Trust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe it but I'm starting to get a sad-on for all the patreons who are booking for the event - the poor sap who really wants to go and it'll be his first trip to Europe etc.................. I foresee people losing money and if getting an experience, not the one they'd hoped for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.