The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have absolutely no doubt that Fanny reads here and reacts on her flogs. “Articulated” people like us, aren’t fooled by her BS. Speaking of interventions, they need Marie Kondo to rock up and start chucking stuff away.

I hope she reads about Phil’s vajayjay lips and imagines those every time she kisses him! Read Tattle and weep, you fkn fake idiot!

You, Fanny, need to learn a few make up tricks to disguise the distance between your eyes, because it is alarmingly wide! And who tf, but an exceptionally dirty person puts clothes on that have come from the junk shop?!?
She has eyes like a Hammerhead Shark…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Secret entry discovered in Fanny’s chateau diary…times are getting desperate…😆

37BC84E8-0046-4D21-A0B1-1F577001D8D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I just watched this old CD video.. SJ and MP singing, sitting on the top of a bale of hay. Oh man sorry Halcyon but baby has a terrible voice.

It is at the very end. I tried to cue it up but not sure whether it works.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Also, someone posted that clip here the other day with her and Anna and Philip from Honfleur on the main French TV channel, TF1. One thing leads to another.
Interesting that She didn’t even vlog that she was on French TV. Was she embarrassed about it? Phillip was very proud of the fact they were on TV. I was disappointed they included her.

Reactions: 15
Here it is. I don’t recall her explaining anything about Daddy’s art, but boy oh boy she’s hopped up in this one. She was giddy talking about the piece of furniture she bought at the Givenchy sale, I don’t remember who called it, but you were absolutely correct. She even went to the preview in Paris. She’s a dirty little secret shopper. This video was completely disgusting. Enjoy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I just watched this old CD video.. SJ and MP singing, sitting on the top of a bale of hay. Oh man sorry Halcyon but baby has a terrible voice.

Thats Michael Potts not Baby singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Viscount de Lalande is giving me Jamie Koster vibes. He joined and was online for 3 hours last night Uk time. Jamie also joined and only chatted for a few hours. Anyway I hope he returns.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well now we know why Amoury hasn't done any more work on the Grand Salon. Because Flip and Fanny have been bumbling along about the placement of the panels. I can imagine they have changed their minds a few times.
That boy really thinks he owns the place too.
@Clara Burnett I thought she was going to get rid of him? Is she waiting until he has sorted out the paneling first?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here it is. I don’t recall her explaining anything about Daddy’s art, but boy oh boy she’s hopped up in this one. She was giddy talking about the piece of furniture she bought at the Givenchy sale, I don’t remember who called it, but you were absolutely correct. She even went to the preview in Paris. She’s a dirty little secret shopper. This video was completely disgusting. Enjoy.

Thank you for posting this, @OhIDontKnow... ! 🥰!
Just started watching, and had to stop at 02:51, because I felt sick already. All these hands waving about, bl*ody nailpolish everywhere, self appointed pretend new architect/interior designer etc etc. The drawing, omG! :sick:
It serves us right, really, everyone saying "what does PJ DO all day long?" ! Now we know....o_O!
And it gets worse. The outfit. The drawstring trousers. The brooch. the red plimsolls (no one says plimsolls, I know! ;-)
We need an intervention, fashionwise, before Patreon Days!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Well spotted the Tattler who said about the Auction, Utube $ must be very very good given Vase and desk in a month. The Pergola will have been paid by patreons as it would be considered a permanent structure also fountain. Why why have the old team given her so much knowledge.

For a long time now I have been saying Philip is here to stay. Now his pants been stop starting and yes they are womans pants the pull ups 98% sure of it. Very cheap nasty ones.

1657947387573.png

Their relationship is so co-dependant

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Clara Burnett I thought she was going to get rid of him? Is she waiting until he has sorted out the paneling first?
Oh, his future is set in the hardest of stones, believe me. The Snorting Squirrels Cameltoe thinks he's so clever in fooling everybody into thinking he actually does something, knows somethings, is something while in fact he himself has no clue of the magnitude of the hate people have for him and his disgusting display of contempt for all thats been given to him. He is like the piece of dog tit under ones shoe no-one likes to talk about out loud, but desperately tries to get rid off without being noticed and by doing so only drive more attention to it. I can't share the exact words Stephanie Jarvis used when she was recently asked about him and his future role at her asylum because it would easily chase back to my identity, but let me just repeat that it's very clear for all but the unpalatable boy himself that his days are eerily numbered.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Oh, his future is set in the hardest of stones, believe me. The Snorting Squirrels Cameltoe thinks he's so clever in fooling everybody into thinking he actually does something, knows somethings, is something while in fact he himself has no clue of the magnitude of the hate people have for him and his disgusting display of contempt for all thats been given to him. He is like the piece of dog tit under ones shoe no-one likes to talk about out loud, but desperately tries to get rid off without being noticed and by doing so only drive more attention to it. I can't share the exact words Stephanie Jarvis used when she was recently asked about him and his future role at her asylum because it would easily chase back to my identity, but let me just repeat that it's very clear for all but the unpalatable boy himself that his days are eerily numbered.
AMEN, Clara.

Reactions: 26

Truly disgusting waste of money for their own vanity. That insidious Phyllis continues to annoy with his serpent like demeanor, playing decoration with a unsealed illustration of the grand salon with printouts. What idiots these two are?!
They’re both so dumb - the chateau never had any significant interiors because the building just wasn’t important enough. If there were they simply would have remained in some shape or form if there were something of significance - just a fact. Look at that crumbling fireplace beneath the terrace - which they want to reuse, but still haven’t sent out for restoration, why? - even that has survived albeit severely damaged.
Then there is this purchase of the secrétaire. Stephanie claims to have saved up for a while, but not for a specific item from the sale, instead just to own anything from Hubert de Givenchy. It smacks of desperation, yet again, exhibiting behaviour that’s suggests she’s all about kudos points and bragging rights. It’s no different from walking around in a hoody with Balenciaga printed on the front. She’s a label bleep, believing it gives her cultural capital… the ridiculous thing is that she claims that the secrétaire may well not even end up in the room because the wood is too dark. Great!
Meanwhile, the HMN, still has electrical issues (with Clara suggesting it doesn’t meet fire safety regulations; the ongoing heating saga; the terrace stairs remain a death trap; the chapel restorer is still unpaid and the building remains in ruins; the lake isn’t restored; the windows remain rotten; the “natural swimming pool” remains drained without permits; the façade still a flight of fancy; apartments still unfinished; pergola unfinished; upstairs bathroom unfinished; boudoir unfinished; etc… it’s just unbelievable that SJ would even consider buying furniture at this stage. She’s following the C4 format with a grand reveal of a room so she can present before and after, all the while, the rest of the building structure is compromised. It’s just all vanity and ego mania. I cannot believe I gave her money, I just can’t believe it happened. It’s oh so clear to me now that she is a confidence trickster to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
a true whack. job
View attachment 1418161
Carol Weaver
5 hours ago
Wonder if anyone has thought about Stephanie and Philip Dolls. **With wardrobes and dancing, and programming of various events and outdoor work. Just all different things Stephanie and Philip may do! I would get a Patent but I do not know how. I think someone should IF Stephanie and Philip agreed, and yes, they go begin a line of selling the dolls like Barbie dolls used to be sold!?** It must be passed through Stephanie and Philip of course before anything begins but think it may be a wonderful thing to do and it will help give money to go for Chateau de Lalande and some to the ones who have the patent, of course, and doing the work of having everything made. It may well be fun for young girls to think they are playing in a castle and with furniture in a "Doll House" Like Chateau de La Lande!? I would love to be the person patenting it all, and getting it all done but not sure how or money to start it all. I do think it would be so exciting and a grand % of the money can go to Chateau de LaLande for money from ME and also to help with different things they give to each month, and maybe to fix up the Chateau even more nad quicker!!?? Well, I say quicker, but I think Amaury and Aeon and Dan have probably enough and can only go so fast. So not sure how quickly but more can be done! Apartments finished AND a GREAT way of heating the house!!! I would love to get a heating system that would heat ""all of the Chateau ""and maybe, just maybe this selling of the dolls and houses etc would do it!???? Especially at Holiday times!? But inflation especially in U.S. may kill us a bit, but yet we may well do it and very, very well! I love this idea but not sure if Stephanie and Philip would and if anyone can make this happen and keep me in mind,... so my money can be given a % to Chateau de LaLande from ME! ... as a Patron! ( Just as I thought of it all and wanted it to happen and think it will work out such fun for young people and help the chateau and perhaps help, as my money or % of what is made, out of the proceeds would go to Chateau de LaLande as well!? But a % of it would help me become a Patron at a nice high level? I would be giving back as well This would be my way of giving! I think this would be a fun way for many more even to know about this Vlog and become patrons too! They follow what Stephanie and Philip wear and drive and how they live and the fun they have, and then move on with time to people who are volunteering or paid to work at chateau De Lalande as well and friends of Chateau de Lalande. But we must begin with Stephanie and Philip and the Chateau. Then family and friends and I think this might work out If all give consent before the dolls are made? Such fantastic cooks!! Done with such artistry! It getts nicer and nicer al lthe time! Love the 80's clothes with pads!
Don’t know if this “person” is taking the pi$$ or needs medicating or is over medicating. Another Fanny follower who is as stupid and crazed as her idol!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

That was the old, calm Stephanie... Beginning to think she must be on something... speed these days..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It cannot come soon enough! Get him out! Pray to the imaginary Lord on high that Phyllis is called away indefinitely for his turn on the Amsterdam version of Broadway only to end up in the windows of the red light district selling his ass for his supper, which in effect is what he’s doing now with Stephanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.