The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe is capable of planning the positioning of the panelling. Amaury is the only one with the knowhow to be able to know what is feasible and how it can be executed. This is all fluff to make it look as though the child has some purpose and that he isn't the waste of oxygen that we know him to be. We see what you're doing, Fanny.
I notice Fanny keeps calling the decorations on the panels for the large crumbling room "carvings". They may be carvings, and Fanny seems to have purchased them believing they are carvings, but they appear to be crumbling molded plaster to me, which, if so, must be a great let down for Fanny, as the repair for crumbling plaster decorations requires making a special mold for each crumbled area, or complete removal of the plaster decorations.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That was the old, calm Stephanie... Beginning to think she must be on something... speed these days..
Note how she tells us that Michael Potts studied Fine Art. Puts him quite a different academic and experience category than the Dutch boy doesn’t it ! I noted that Snorts looked quite discomforted when Steve said he’d got together with Potts to discuss what “ Derek , was thinking when he designed the tiles”. @Clara Burnett Is Snorts jealous of Michael and Nic? Does he see them as a threat?

Reactions: 19
e-mail #9101 Patreon and fan.

OMG Stephanie,
I just watched the last Patreon video. Great work, big plans and inexhaustible inspiration radiate from you.
That's why I think Phillip should buy mini antique furniture while creating the Grand Salon. It would be much more fun and easier for him to visualize the end result. Really, it's below your level to cut out pictures of furniture from newspapers.
In addition, one day you will be able to display the model so that your guests can see all the beauty of the creative work and the whole process, from the vision (model) to the final result.
I love you and I continue to support you. I might even level up my Patreon because I love everything you're planning and I'm just now realizing how much money you need. Well, that Givenchy auction is too expensive.

Maybe you need to become a CD collaborator, sponsor or some kind of collaboration.
Really, Phi Phi needs help.
Maybe an episode sponsored by The Priory clinic as used by Z list celebrities (and my ex mother in law) when they’ve been caught out being naughty by the daily rags

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I notice Fanny keeps calling the decorations on the panels for the large crumbling room "carvings". They may be carvings, and Fanny seems to have purchased them believing they are carvings, but they appear to be crumbling molded plaster to me, which, if so, must be a great let down for Fanny, as the repair for crumbling plaster decorations requires making a special mold for each crumbled area, or complete removal of the plaster decorations.
Whoever she bought that paneling from is laughing all the way to the bank. There is no beauty in that pile of firewood.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don’t forget the lost lake! Definitely need to reduce the price for that!

SJ is so inept it’s mind boggling she’s doing as well as she is! Just imagine what she could do with the farmhouse if someone with any sense came in and professionally managed the project. Someone who could actually create a budget, a design, a timeline, and then execute the plan. Someone who could focus the manic, scatterbrained SJ and make things happen. She doesn’t need Snorts. She needs a strong, take-charge daddy figure who can tell her what to do while also treating her like the princess she wants to be.
Oh yes the lake, I almost forgot about that... well if the man cub can be proactive in the design and installation of the panelling then digging the lake out and filling with water should be a doddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder who paid for Nic and Marie's bathroom make over ? You will remember any glimpses of their appartment showed it to be a right mess with Selmar once cooking in their kitchen, not a dime had been spent, so strikes me they had little interest in the place. I was suprised as Marie and Antoine always appeared well turned out, but if I was not that invested in a place perhaps I would not have bothered either.

Reactions: 18
I think it also a matter of getting Fanny out of the middle of their marriage and their lives and getting Larkin to grow up and cut ties with the perpetual little orphan princess who has been a financial albatross for years. And has already devalued the property with her half assed repairs and horrible decorating. Adding In the mess of the English Garden, Sir Snorts a Lot, and publicizing to the world via YouTube what poor shape the Dump is actually in and how they make it worse daily. Stephanfraudie is quickly closing in on 50 years of age, the little orphan princess act wore thin years ago.

was Sir Snorts a lot the tipping point that makes Larkin want out of the Dump? Is that why Fanny wants to get rid of Snorts? If Larkin leaves, Fanny will not have a back up financial/ psychological crutch to rely upon anymore.
If he really is thinking of selling his share then I hope for his sake that she hasn’t devalued it by too much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The Grand Salon is just a grandiose pastiche they keep saying the shutters on the outside have to go because they are not 16th Century and then in the next breathe is is all about 18th Century interiors which clearly are not what is suitable for this room. I fear it may be Miss Haversham meets Liberace. I think the Patreon cult have very short memories this was meant to be finished next month and the reason Cuz came over and it is still not started, also Amaury already did the plan of where each piece would go months ago so why is Little Lord Pubic head "working none stop" to do his pathetic little drawing. He was so smug and full of himself this vlog we this we that and then criticising decisions she made about bathrooms when he was probably at junior school, bumptious little prick. If they're going to be knocking more doorways etc wait for the inevitable delays for planning. This will not be started this year is my guess. So why bloody strip out a perfectly functioning room? She also needs to plan for electrics are sockets going be carved into the bastardised panelling that will also need to fitted around the beams? On a different note what was the argument at Christmas about between Fanny and NL was it about snorts in which case why does he need to sell his share to save his marriage? She seems to be burning bridges with her oldest friends. Honestly I think this maybe the last vlog I came watch she is becoming unbearable and they are both so patronising "Grand means big is French" no tit Sherlock so why not just say Bg Sitting Room instead of over annunciating Grand in a French accent, she doesn't do anything culturally that is French. Then explaining that at auctions you have to pay a fee, does she think her patrons are morons or what? It is actually an insult to everyone intelligence pumped up nouveaux riche idiot. I think she really wanted an 18th Century Chateau but could afford one.Her taste is very glitzy and not very stylish, all over the top.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
There are 5 comments...

Giorgio Ronchi

1 hour ago
Team Philip for the the doors to the cave 👍

Allan Karen Bayne

2 hours ago
Well done Philip you are very talented and stephanie is honest as always which money is used for what enjoy seeing the progress on the grand salon

Debbie Rudolph

3 hours ago
Loved the content. You could be more precise with the measurements by using a computer programme which is designed for this purpose. You could could also see the room in 3D then.

Lynn Ralph

4 hours ago
I love the gentle colour of the panelling, it reflects its long history,

Yvonne Kern

7 hours ago
Wow, Phillips enthusiasm is so infectious. Loved this vlog, thank you. Something so positive and honest.

View attachment 1421251
Thanks @KiKiGee . Only 5 comments. They must be very busy deleting the negative ones. I’m sure there have been a few disgruntled patreons especially after seeing the amount of money she has spent on furniture for a room that is far from complete.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, even though SJ is almost twice Phillip’s age, with much more knowledge and experience, she appears to lean on his opinion and advice a lot. We also saw SJ grab onto Teabag when he was in the picture, and we’ve heard she speaks to Larkin daily. It sounds to me like, beneath her facade, SJ lacks any self-confidence. She may also suffer from severe anxiety causing her to have difficulty making decisions. I have firsthand experience with this…my sister suffers from anxiety. She struggles with making even basic decisions; she texts me every day asking for my opinion or advice on things, and takes forever to make up her mind. I have to be patient with her because sometimes we have the same conversation over and over until she finally decides something. I’ve always wondered what’s so “special” about Snorts? I guess it’s possible SJ needs someone as a crutch, and Phillip (unqualified, with little to no experience) wants to feel important…So they’ve become co-dependent and just feed off each other.
he's quite unpleasant isn't he almost coercive

Reactions: 17
Stephanie Jarvis does not know who to trust.
Will she try to assemble the OG???
Will he 👇 be the replacement and perhaps more useful???

View attachment 1421224

View attachment 1421222

There are 5 comments...
Giorgio Ronchi
1 hour ago
Team Philip for the the doors to the cave 👍
Allan Karen Bayne
2 hours ago
Well done Philip you are very talented and stephanie is honest as always which money is used for what enjoy seeing the progress on the grand salon
Debbie Rudolph
3 hours ago
Loved the content. You could be more precise with the measurements by using a computer programme which is designed for this purpose. You could could also see the room in 3D then.
Lynn Ralph
4 hours ago
I love the gentle colour of the panelling, it reflects its long history,
Yvonne Kern
7 hours ago
Wow, Phillips enthusiasm is so infectious. Loved this vlog, thank you. Something so positive and honest.

View attachment 1421251
Please note I am not Debbie Rudolph who appears to also have picked up on my own comment on Tattle re computer programme for measurements and 3D. Not one penny has been donated by me to this ongoing saga.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If he really is thinking of selling his share then I hope for his sake that she hasn’t devalued it’s value by too much.
Clara did confirm something is in the pipeline. So it seems he is.

Reactions: 9
she wouldn't they gave and give her exposure
They could actually expose a whole lot more than they are doing right now. One of my sources was there recently when they were filming and picked up on some weird vibes with the crew members from the production company. She asked them about their personal opinion of Stephanie Jarvis and after the customary duties of saying it's not very professional to gossip both admitted "it was all kind of see-through and not very surprising" only to turn around and make the charlataine a compliment for being "radiant on camera, as usual". There's also a distinct rumor twirling around, popping up again and again, without real confirmation unfortunately, that Stephanie Jarvis slept with the one producer, the older guy that she showed in one of her flogs. It doesn't surprise me one little bit: when it comes to damage control you can't accuse La Jarvis of not taking things serious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Too many mentions of men’s sheer shirts and painted fingernails. And a quick mention of Harry Styles at some point, and this pops up as a recommendation in my YouTube. It’s hilarious if you need a laugh. If you’re going to wear a black see thru shirt, paint your nails…you HAVE to be a rock star to pull it off. Harry Styles is hilarious in this too. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I totally agree. And by the time they get finished cutting the panels to fit, sanding them down, fixing the crumbling pieces, and then painting, any charm or character of those panels will have been obliterated. At that point, Amaury might as well have made all new panels with true carvings…he probably would have been finished with it by now, too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
There's also a distinct rumor twirling around, popping up again and again, without real confirmation unfortunately, that Stephanie Jarvis slept with the one producer, the older guy that she showed in one of her flogs. It doesn't surprise me one little bit: when it comes to damage control you can't accuse La Jarvis of not taking things serious.
If that is true... You'd only have to wonder how the big "Dutch boyfriend" reveal came to be...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m looking forward to Isobel’s return as I’m hoping she will throw a huge paddy when she sees him strutting around the farmhouse and making decisions as if he owned it.😂😂
I have so been thinking the same thing - immediate intervention is needed. Mummy Dearest is the only one who can knock that smug little rooster off his perch. He needs to have his head shaved and be tarred, feathered and run out of town.
Isabelle, come back, bring Percy and sort out that daughter of yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder who paid for Nic and Marie's bathroom make over ? You will remember any glimpses of their appartment showed it to be a right mess with Selmar once cooking in their kitchen, not a dime had been spent, so strikes me they had little interest in the place. I was suprised as Marie and Antoine always appeared well turned out, but if I was not that invested in a place perhaps I would not have bothered either.

Early on, I had the impression that Potts and Nic each invested in the creation of their own apartments respectively, with the intent of using the apartments themselves at times, as well as renting them out when not in use for income. I could be wrong. With the further decay of the farmhouse itself, the severe moisture issues, and lack of heating and other comfort necessities, it may have become difficult for them to make any earnings from rentals.

Reactions: 20
If the rumours are true that Larkin is considering selling his share, who can blame him ! @Kotare
Tatlers might be able to get together to buy his share and demand the accounts!!! 😂😂 edited: and sell it!!
We'll never know if the reason for him selling (if indeed he has or is considering it) was down to his dislike for the man cub and any fall out that he had with SJ was as a result. I do think that after many years of friendship it is quite sad that such a friendship may have been damaged, possibly irrepairably. I do think if she had taken up with an older man, heck even a woman and that partner remained removed from the decisions of the chateau, then all would have been good. Man cub forgot his place and the mistress allowed him to sit at the big table and mix with the big boys.

Reactions: 21
@Clara Burnett Why, exactly has she turned off him? She was dead keen at first and for quite a while after.
As usual, asking the question instantly provides the answer: when Stephanie Jarvis is dead keen on something, it's the first sign she will cast it aside sooner rather than later. Yes, she is bored that easily.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.