The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make your comment and then log out and go back and look at the comments. If your comment is not there you have been blocked.

Oh for Fcuks sake just watched Dans latest. Complaining about the kids throwing things into the hole for the foundation.
Well if you cleaned up all the tit lying about they wouldn't have anything to throw in the hole would they. Seriously needs to just take it all to the tip. He has a van just get on with it.
Seriously doubt it was his boys dumping all that crap in the old trench foundations Dan dug. I reckon it was Dan himself who dumped it all. His boys are convenient scapegoats for his laziness in keeping his grounds clear of harmful junk which could potentially hurt his boys. He blames them, and once again complains about them, his own kids. But it's their playground he's turned into a yard full of trash and he has so much rubbish lying around, it's dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if because old SJ has never had a job before, she doesn't realise that you are actually accountable to those who pay you to do something? She's never had to do that before; mind blowing I know. She hasn't had to think about anyone other than herself. For what it's worth (and I do have psych post grad quals albeit not in clinical psych) and I have 2 aspie nephews - I don't think SJ is on the spectrum. I think she CAN read a room; she can redirect the attention back to her at all times, suggesting that she has noticed the attention is not on her in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly. The scam is that Cara WInsor Hehir believes she will be "brushing her teeth in champagne" and sitting down to dinner with somebody she mistakenly believes is a princess. That the hoi shall mix with the polloi is what Jarvis is selling; it also brings in gold diggers like Dana, Philip, pre-Amaury Nati, and Marie looking to score with wealthy guests. When Winsor Hehir discovers she is alone in the shittoo but for Kirsty and is expected to clean toilets, she finds she is homesick.
The scam is also to believe you will have a clean, functioning room and a decent bathroom with hot water and clean windows without mold on the surroundings. To eat decent food prepared in a hygienic kitchen and sit on unstained sofas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Some of us have been feeling that was for a long, long time…. The spinning plates have to fall sometime soon…
She will pull something magical out of her hat, and pull all back in to see the Chapel or the China pantry or something!

@mrsp67
Sorry to hear that, it’s hard when someone close to you is ill, good on you for still makeing a joke, humour iv found is that best way to get though things, never let go of that quality.
As for fanny she could suck a pin though a board, if there was a penny on the other side.
It must be how she gets all these men! My husband says a good blow pop keeps a man happy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1346308

Troy M
18 minutes ago
I don’t think you need a hot tub when it’s +35 out 😥….see ya tamorrah

Douchebag Dan, and I'm sorry to add Miss Annalise into the fray too, but, she has responsibility over her children too; letting those boys throw detritus into a deep foundation trench, which they could easily fall into, is shocking neglect. What on earth is going on there? Shoddy parenting we expect from Douchebag Dan, but school assistant Annalise?.... hmmm... not good.

Look at the drop!!! Fools.

Edit: I should add Dan is kneeling down but his boys are tiny. I maintain that's still quite a fall.
Screenshot 2022-06-16 at 00.03.09.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Douchebag Dan, and I'm sorry to add Miss Annalise into the fray too, but, she has responsibility over her children too; letting those boys throw detritus into a deep foundation trench, which they could easily fall into, is shocking neglect. What on earth is going on there? Shoddy parenting we expect from Douchebag Dan, but school assistant Annalise?.... hmmm... not good.

Look at the drop!!! Fools.

View attachment 1346355
Did you notice when he showed us how the plants were growing nicely, he only had close up shots so we couldn't see all the crap lying about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder, what triggered the appearance of the last flying monkey (and with a worse composition of sentences than mine). The male flu? Nati and Isabelle officers of the association? Tess's Venice birthday party? The weed plantation at La Lande? Percy Managing Mommy's Assets? The funny poophoto? Seemed a little desperate to derail. Throwing herself to the front line.

After all, what is the purpose and logic of the flying monkeys? (not a rhetorical question, I'm really asking)

But since we're talking about people on the spectrum, there was a scene that caught my attention, when Cameltoe saw a sculpture of a squirrel at the horticultural fair, he exclaimed childishly in a very very similar way to a colleague of mine who has Asperguer. I don't want to excuse Cameltoe, but i wonder... there are some parallels to my colleague (although he is a kind and helpful person).

A process of osmosis. In a nutshell, SJ is human litmus paper, soaking up and absorbing the personalities of those around her.
The imitation of behaviors is an old trick to better manipulate victims, often it is performed unconsciously. And narcissism has a parasitic nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder, what triggered the appearance of the last flying monkey (and with a worse composition of sentences than mine). The male flu? Nati and Isabelle officers of the association? Tess's Venice birthday party? The weed plantation at La Lande? Percy Managing Mommy's Assets? The funny poophoto? Seemed a little desperate to derail. Throwing herself to the front line.

After all, what is the purpose and logic of the flying monkeys? (not a rhetorical question, I'm really asking)

But since we're talking about people on the spectrum, there was a scene that caught my attention, when Cameltoe saw a sculpture of a squirrel at the horticultural fair, he exclaimed childishly in a very very similar way to a colleague of mine who has Asperguer. I don't want to excuse Cameltoe, but i wonder... there are some parallels to my colleague (although he is a kind and helpful person).

The imitation of behaviors is an old trick to better manipulate victims, often it is performed unconsciously. And narcissism has a parasitic nature.
It just definitely seems, I think to most of us adults who hold down a job, take care of children and or ailing parents and friends pay bills on our own and still manage to take care of a garden. I understand her home is huge but she lives in two rooms literally her bedroom and the kitchen. And neither of those looks very tidy so to us adults she seems very childish very immature for goodness sake did you see her fingering the hedgehog stuffed animal like a Faberge egg or something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I managed to watch the lacalles again...they came up..so i clicked...can you believe it...they ended up at chatau de la ferte? that one with all the woodwormeaten floors?? well i guess they have something in common...to pick up bambu?? for fs...drive 4 hours to pick up free bambu? my feeling was the receiving wasnt very welcoming..they all stood their at the door like going to a funeral..it was odd...at least Ash managed it to not grab his cock all the time... 🙄
Another boooooring Lalacelle vlog -and I used to be a big fan too- too much timelapse footage of mundane work set to annoying music. And what's with Ash constantly grabbing and scratching himself anyway? Scabies, dry skin, nerves? I'm tempted to send him some moisturizing soap.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It just definitely seems, I think to most of us adults who hold down a job, take care of children and or ailing parents and friends pay bills on our own and still manage to take care of a garden. I understand her home is huge but she lives in two rooms literally her bedroom and the kitchen. And neither of those looks very tidy so to us adults she seems very childish very immature for goodness sake did you see her fingering the hedgehog stuffed animal like a Faberge egg or something.
This week I paid my taxes. It was painful. After doing the math, I had to work more than a month just to pay part of it. Real estate around here is crazy, it's impossible for most people to buy a house, or even rent it. The only hope for reform is to wait for social collapse. SJ doesn't realize how privileged she was. And worse, she takes advantage of these privileges to abuse others. So much potential wasted on an empty soul.

• Heart
another thing i dont understand...she rips out her grand salon...leave it as a ruin..and amaury starts with the Marquis appartment....i doesnt make sense ...at all...but thats so Lalande..my guess is that amaury has seen that that crappanelling will never work there..i wouldnt be surprised if another panelling shows up there in the folllowing months..followed by a lott of excuses and false explanations...
I came to the same conclusion a couple of days ago after the vase purchase that the paneling will NEVER be installed. I was trying to figure out why she is buying so many weird random things that are tacky, and yet are also super expensive. The vase and the gazebo are two really weird purchases. She obviously doesn’t give a crap that her viewers are watching her just spend so much money while no restorations are done. The thing that confused me is why spend all that money of such ugly stuff? I mean…if she’s just going to blow the money…go ahead and live it up. Buy some new jewelry. Buy Phillip his own car. I mean, how dangerous is it that all of those people live in a commune in the middle of nowhere and have maybe 1.5 working cars available at one time? At least spend the money wisely, or on something that will retain its value if she’s not going to spend it on restoration. She’s just buying crap. I personally don’t really have a problem with the gazebo except that it looks like something that you could get at any home and garden store for about $800-$1,000. Not $6k! I think the idea of where she is going to place it is dumb too. That will just become the peacocks new place to roost and they will poop all over it.

I was giving Amaury the benefit of the doubt that he had finished the marquis suite paneling, and was on a vacation before he started in the grand salon, and that’s why he was just out watering plants and taking it easy for a couple of weeks. Then Philip made the comment that he is still working on the marquis suite and a secret door. After that comment…that’s when I was like…huh? There is no way that paneling is EVER being installed. There will definitely be some kind of excuse.

The only purchases that I actually liked were the $23k chandeliers. They were probably worth it since they had been completely rewired and re-silvered, and I thought they were actually beautiful chandeliers (minus the dumb light shades). My problem is that she just lies about everything. The episode of the chandelier shopping with Billy and Edd and Anna shows how expensive high quality chandeliers can be. I would rather Stephanie just say, “I’ve been looking to source chandeliers for the (fill in the blank) rooms. I have spent a lot of time looking for exactly what I want, and these are the ones that I found, I know they were expensive but I feel like they are an investment (to my farmhouse), and I thank the patrons for helping me to buy them.” All the smoke and mirrors is just ridiculous. I don’t even think her patrons would blink if she just flat out told them she bought them, and how much they cost.

I do feel like the analogy of all the spinning plates in the air is accurate, and we are about to watch them all come crashing down soon.

Jules - I’m hoping she puts out some crazy, whackadoodle content for you to comment on for your 1000th VIP post!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Before they disappear:

8JAp_L8IyK36f5eStSGRCUtQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Secret Château.
2 hours ago
Bonjour Michael. Thanks for the charming story. You need to treat yourself to some new clothes. You're wearing exactly the same clothes you wore when you visited this place in August of 2020. Perhaps some new content on the cottage renovations, some work helping your brother at the convent? That might generate some youtube income for your new clothes and you won't have to rely on old footage and copying Beatrix Potter's art work. You've got talent. Damn well use it, but use it wisely by being original. Bon chance!

GH51Z-csbdGdU6bu6GODfQDO=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Liz Windsor
5 hours ago
This is old footage from the 18th August 2022! So lazy.
o1D9djo94EG43JQjw-ygtIrI=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Natalie Hill
4 hours ago
August of 2022? If you’re going to try and be rude or try shaming someone for something ridiculous then try and make some sense. Why leave a comment at all? We don’t care when he recorded it. It’s beautiful content. Honestly, what does it matter when it was filmed?????
lxb0ZBAS_ANWi0EgPcQV7OhA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
@Natalie Hill yes it does because Michael is passing it off as current and from the comments on here people are being fooled into thinking that. It was rom 2020 when Michael went to England. It's from 'Epic Lake District Adventure' on Doing it OUrsselves. Why is there no transparency ???? Normal Michael behaviour I'm afraid.

SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
@Natalie Hill I think you'll find that its a typo of Liz Windsor's. It's from August 2020

SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
Agree (it;s from August 2020 as you know, I assume a typo?)
QQAorYBdWfjErYRc4TrUN5Ji=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Magaroo
1 hour ago
Something doesn’t add up with this man. Sad to see so much talent and knowledge wasted!

H9S2CWRr6VahyaLMMyyi0zYQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Debra Neilands
8 hours ago
I'm so glad to see you back and your OK I have missed your vlogs.xx
quo0Ur2tH_C2SWUGfRvL-EsA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Linda V
8 hours ago
He's not back, this is from his trip a couple of years ago.

tIFL_ZtNQ2D8SO2yToKeJnu3=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

dba
9 hours ago (edited)
I appreciate your time on a long dead animal activist. Will you help caged chickens? Will you shout out against bull fighting? And the running of the bulls? Hunting? And in merica, rodeo's, horse breaking barrel racing reining . Look up ( big lick) you'll vomit at the cruelty if you haven't already

qOSPuW4G1t2bb38XFGUxJFXv=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Todd Douglas
9 hours ago (edited)
You didn’t say you’d left France, hmmm.

SouthCoastLady
9 hours ago
I think it's old footage from over a year ago

Todd Douglas
9 hours ago
@SouthCoastLady ah, I encourage this be put in the description so subs like me don’t get confused!

SouthCoastLady
8 hours ago
@Todd Douglas agree but let's see if this gets deleted ; )

Todd Douglas
8 hours ago
@SouthCoastLady What gets deleted? The video?
o1D9djo94EG43JQjw-ygtIrI=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Natalie Hill
4 hours ago
Why would he ever need to inform us to his whereabouts?? What is it our business? Why would it matter to us? It’s a sweet video. That’s all that matters.

SouthCoastLady
4 hours ago
@Natalie Hill becasue he's not disclosing the fact it's from 2 years ago and people are being fooled into thinking it's recent footage. Just look at the 'glad you're back' type comments.

• Heart
  • Wow
There is an extremely good example of this mimicking narcissist behaviour in the Patreon vlog when Stephanie interviews Amaury...
Amaury was asked about a defining moment in his life and he talks of his close friend who sadly committed suicide. You can see his friend's death caused him much pain; he was bewildered by his friend taking his own life, shocked by it... but how does Fanny react? She imitates Amaury's pain by relating the story of her father's death. The interview is then no longer about Amaury, but her experience; the only part of his pain she can relate to. There is no true support for Amaury, because she twists the story and it becomes just her in gulping tears, talking about how death has affected her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just want to say that I’ve been a member for 5 months, though I’ve been lurking for almost two years. Long story. Early high tier patreon Spring 2020 through Fall 2020. Quickly saw through the business incompetence of said chartelaine and got out. I quit watching the gift grab in Dec 2020. Quit watching CD once Phi-Phi was ratted out as a boyfriend.
All that to say, that these posts are so entertaining. It is so much fun to check in on occasion just to find out that nothing has changed. Thank you all so much! Keep up the good fight to hold Fanny accountable. If the taxman doesn’t get her, the sexual harassment lawsuits will when things go south with all the inappropriate ‘working’ relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Congratulations @Iolair for suggesting the thread title, and congratulations @Le Comte de Monte Cristo for writing such a hillarious quote.

Previously on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show:
- Michael was last seen looking at Beatrix Potter water colour paintings.
- The long awaited Ardmore vase arrived. Then Stephanie Jarvis decided to clean the same attic space again, while Michael Potts and Philip Janssen did nothing.
- Stephanie Jarvis showed her gift givers, that she throws their gifts out with the rest of the trash, all while wearing a Dolce and Gabbana fugly kitty cat dress.
- According to Stephanie Jarvis, it's a good thing, that she cleaned the attic, before Mummykins arrived to the farm house, because imagine the fury she'd bring.
- When the attic was cleared Stephanie Jarvis was relieved, as it meant, she could now accept more gifts from her small YouTube channel "The Gift Grab".
- What a day to be alive...

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 8:39 AM

Many. She has even hired fancy lawyers in Paris to try and do something against Tattle, but they have made it clear it's almost impossible to take on as we are all anonymous. Ignore it was their advice. I had a great laugh knowing that advice cost her a lot of money and doesn't help her one little bit. On the other hand: it wasn't her money to spend anyway...

Reactions:You, Petit Sange, agualilas@ and 62 others

Maple fairy

VIP Member

Friday at 4:03 PM
Off topic! Well my absence of late is due to the addition of a new family member. Very busy with training, learning manners, furniture is not a chew toy, playing, feeding and cuddling this little being. Exhausting but so much fun!

Attachments
Reactions:You, Tamerton, agualilas@ and 56 others
@Maple fairy :love: :love: :love:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:49 AM

Faking love and laughter where there is none might seem like a lucrative idea to them but it will always come back to bite them. Stephanie Jarvis as well as her randomly picked lapdog Philip Janssen are both incapable of feeling love for anybody but themselves. In the past they both tried to hide that fact way more than they do now. Whatever he has on her better be worth it, because she surely has enough to throw him out with the trash. In her entourage bets are being placed on when that will happen, not unlike here actually.

She certainly did and was furious about it. She even put a formal message in to tattle, demanding it to be deleted. Good luck with that, Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited: Saturday at 7:00 AM
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, agualilas@ and 53 others

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Luna20

Chatty Member

Friday at 1:05 PM
I couldn't reply in previous post but daaaaamn these sa art pieces.

Next to all the vacations she has been taken so far we should start counting her unnecessary purchases.

The indian stone thing €6650
The SA art (all of the parcel) €15000
If she would have focused on the royal dump first. 40000 in equipment
40000 in plants and trees
40000 in man power.
23000 in chandeliers and other crap from Denmark
6000 in daybed still in uk
16000 wallpapers
3000 morano chandelier
18000 panneling

This money would have been able to fund facade + heating + swimming pool + finish Gerry & Natti appartment.

She would not only able to finish all the above, but her patreons would have increased significantly as well as her youtube views and subscribers.

What a dumb witch, who surround herself with people who support her madness.

Reactions:You, Lady Whistledown’s Papers, Sookiesweets and 52 others

Trengilly

Chatty Member

Friday at 3:46 PM
Yesterday, I was so very upset with the purchase of that 7000+ vase. I just couldn't believe the sheer level of ignorance of such a purchase in today's climate, and then to go an display it for the world to see. Discreet doesn't feature in Stephanie's vocabulary.

Without the risk of virtue signalling, because we all hate that here, but I spend a few hours each week repenting for some of my wayward actions in the past by volunteering at a food bank in Paris. I do the early morning shift on a Monday and Tuesday, when professionals and mothers are on their way to work, or the school drop off. Increasingly as of late, the food bank runs out of food essentials because the donations have decreased quite drastically due to the cost of living crisis. Less people to donate food because, they themselves, are watching their money. It's a first-come-first-served situation for everyone and people with the special circumstances are provided for with deliveries. This week we ran out of nappies, pasta, rice, breakfast cereals and tomato sauce - in my world that's oh so trivial, but to some of these people they were in tears because they just simply don't have the means to provide for their families as either their salaries aren't stretching far enough or they just aren't able to work at the moment. So they'll have to do the whole process again and wake up early to queue in line in the hope there is more available the following day. It's truly heart stopping stuff to witness. The stories I hear of people washing clothes once every two weeks, or not cooking anything on a stove because it uses too much energy, or people selling their white goods to raise money and just living off of microwaveable food....

Cut to Stephanie Jarvis buying this 7000+ vase.... you'll understand my upset. Stephanie is receiving so much on a weekly basis à la Marie Antoinette, whether it be her GAG channel, her AdSense revenue from YT, her BnB, her earning potential from her London flat, or her Patreon and yet she gives so very little back. I understand it would be entirely performative from Stephanie Jarvis to spotlight deprivation, but to her viewership, who regularly send her crap; she may possibly be opening their eyes to a situation they weren't aware of. All the while, generating kudos points for her public image.... I think Stephanie is sadly, trapped in a bubble of her own making and is unaware what is happening in the real world right now. I know in London it cost my Mother £100 to fill up a tank of a small city car - which is unheard of.

Stephanie Jarvis will argue her channel offers escapism for her viewers, but Stephanie you are permanently escaping the reality of the world when you could be doing such good with your platform. Instead you are spending and spending other people's money to repair a building you couldn't afford to run in the first place. What's even more maddening is that Stephanie is a recipient of charity herself, via her poor little rich girl Patreon act and the money isn't being spent in a measured manner. It's all so infuriating, I think we all know here that Stephanie will not change her ways unless the law catches up with her. I'm still upset about that vase purchase. In 2020, I signed up as a Patreon on the lowest tier for 6 months. During which I cottoned on that she was a charlatan and yet I'm still angry I allowed myself to be duped by her deception. My money currently lines her pockets when I really should have been wise sooner and donated it to someone truly in need who is currently struggling to feed their unwashed school children.

It's all so sad making....

Reactions:You, billybudd, Boston123! and 52 others

So lovely lurkers, newbies, oldies and returnées. Always check the wiki, or add to it. Let's document the atrocities of Stephanie Jarvis, who couldn't legally take down Tattlers - I say the 15 tattlers strike again. LOL!

What will happen next on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show?
- Will Mummykins arrive?
- Will Stephanie Jarvis be in Venice?
- Will Philip Janssen get the boot?
- Or do the toilets at Lalande have enough water pressure to avoid floaters?! 😱
Thank you ContesseRose your a star!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Teabag is up again !
Must need some money......... He is reading "Peter Rabbit" ....... I kid you not !
ok, Listen…

whenever I have a bad night and can’t sleep, baby reads me some Peter Rabbit stories to make me feel loved.

540F2D8F-66FC-458F-865F-B00648DAB29F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m 39 posts away from VIP! Can I make it happen today?
Im late coming in but Im sure you have already gotten th
@Clara Burnett has Stephanie said anything about this? I’m sure she is not happy, unless Natti the bullie hasn’t even checked their emails and they are blissfully unaware.
She won't. It will be settled and no one will know. She will pay what she should have to begin with.
Honestly, That's all even they care about at this point. It's not like they are gonna call her out. They would rather have it settled amicably then get messed up in this crap. . They are not going to call anyone out.
No way SJ is gonna admit she screwed up bad and Sissinghurst has too much class to call her out. That's not what they are all about. As long as she pays what owes to them they will be cool. Even if she doesn't pay Sissinghurst. They will never make it a social media circus. I cant see them doing that as much as we may want

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status update: No Patreon video as of 1 minute ago. It’s Thursday morning in LaLaLande. Hmmmmm

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.