The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry! 😐
I just watched MP's video.
No, I have never seen this before. I think he has a seriously childish obsession with Ms Potter and Peter Rabbit.
I don't know what to say anymore about it. "When I was a child I did childish things" That's all that comes to mind. Im 63 I do not want to be read to, especially Petter Rabbit. I'm sorry, I just can't. He needs to move past it. At least move up a little in age to the goonies. Geez. I still love the goonies

Reactions: 14
Nope. Woke (n /v) is certainly not AAm origin. It has been used for several years by a variety of people/organizations. If the maga chumps don't like it then believe me, I am not sorry! But I suppose one wants a shiny gold sttar for the effort in double speak. 🙄
Attached is an article about the origins of the word "woke", not going back "several years" as you say, but all the back to the 1940's, to a 1962 article in the New York Times, to a 1965 speech by Martin Luther King. While the word "woke" has been appropriated by all manner of ad campaigns and groups in recent years, the origin remains clear. At least in my country, USA.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No, I have never seen this before. I think he has a seriously childish obsession with Ms Potter and Peter Rabbit.
I don't know what to say anymore about it. "When I was a child I did childish things" That's all that comes to mind. Im 63 I do not want to be read to, especially Petter Rabbit. I'm sorry, I just can't. He needs to move past it. At least move up a little in age to the goonies. Geez. I still the goonies
I could have sworn I had heard him read that book before. That might’ve been a Patreon video at the time? Last year I was a patron of his for a few months and maybe that’s where I saw this before? Or maybe it’s just the power of suggestion.
At any rate, I would love to see all of their patron accounts go to zero after the first of the month. I am so sick of all of them and their lies and treating the people who are supporting them like they’re stupid. Although, if you are still a patron at this point, there is a case to be made. I won’t say stupid because that is unkind. More like naïve? The patrons don’t bother me as much as the commenters on the Vlogs though. Those are the people that really get under my skin. They act like they are in a cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We have reported all sorts of things from Patreon all the way down to using photographs on vlogs without proper credit and so much more!
Is it working? Are you being heard? It is seemingly taking FOREVER. I’m glad you are a patient bunch. However that google search option enhancer move is epic.

I must say what intrigued me from the forms @arthur posted yesterday was the abscence of her two partners on the association. Surely that money is benefitting them 😂

Reactions: 15
I watched a bit of the auction live and it was fascinating and the prices were eye-watering.

I could be wrong but recall that additional panelling may be for the winter salon.

The scam is a Dauphin Jason Dubey, who adores Stephanie and the shiteau, arrives laden with gifts and only Dan and a couple of hangers-on are left at the shiteau to greet him, and Fanny can’t be bothered to even acknowledge his visit or his gift(s) like the large climbing clematis. That’s just plain rude and I can’t understand how patrons are still believers.
I think it is also rude that Fanny skips half of the chateau chats. She is receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and cannot take a few minutes out of her packed schedule of sleeping, traveling, shopping, drinking, and collapsing at the sight of a leaf to participate. WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it working? Are you being heard? It is seemingly taking FOREVER. I’m glad you are a patient bunch. However that google search option enhancer move is epic.

I must say what intrigued me from the forms @arthur posted yesterday was the abscence of her two partners on the association. Surely that money is benefitting them 😂
I think she’s increasing her ownership percentage with it. Why would she just gift it to them? She probably owed them thousands.

Reactions: 9
I think it is also rude that Fanny skips half of the chateau chats. She is receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and cannot take a few minutes out of her packed schedule of sleeping, traveling, shopping, drinking, and collapsing at the sight of a leaf to participate. WTF.
I think she’s bored of answering the same questions about the apartments, the Ian’s, when is so and so coming back. The same ridiculous questions every vlog. I have stopped watching but the last few I watched were clearly Dan editing. So she no longer edits, no longer does the live chat. Other than filming and opening presents, what does she do at the shittoo? She is currently giving zero F’s and doesn’t care who knows it.

Reactions: 22
I could have sworn I had heard him read that book before. That might’ve been a Patreon video at the time? Last year I was a patron of his for a few months and maybe that’s where I saw this before? Or maybe it’s just the power of suggestion.
At any rate, I would love to see all of their patron accounts go to zero after the first of the month. I am so sick of all of them and their lies and treating the people who are supporting them like they’re stupid. Although, if you are still a patron at this point, there is a case to be made. I won’t say stupid because that is unkind. More like naïve? The patrons don’t bother me as much as the commenters on the Vlogs though. Those are the people that really get under my skin. They act like they are in a cult.
He might have. I have never heard it. He needs to get past the age of 5 which is the age I was listening to someone read it. He is really doing her more harm than good. Now all I associate with this wonderful woman is MP. :cautious:

Reactions: 5
He might have. I have never heard it. He needs to get past the age of 5 which is the age I was listening to someone read it. He is really doing her more harm than good. Now all I associate with this wonderful woman is MP. :cautious:
The theme for the nursery for my oldest was Peter Rabbit. I find it more than a little odd that he is so caught up in all that. And everyone who sent him all the BP stuff….like he was a kid….it was all too odd for me. Just like all the stuffed animals being sent. Who does that?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Its the same thing with all the Hedge Hogs at LL. WTAF, time to grow up. If anything all the Hedge Hog crap made me realize how fake they are. NO grown-ass man can love that many stuffed hedge Hogs. At this point, I would lose my mind if anyone sent me another one. There is a difference in being kind, being fake, and being honest. It got to where I wasn't even the one getting them. I could not watch him open another Hedge Hog

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Its the same thing with all the Hedge Hogs at LL. WTAF, time to grow up. If anything all the Hedge Hog crap made me realize how fake they are. NO grown-ass man can love that many stuffed hedge Hogs. At this point, I would lose my mind if anyone sent me another one. There is a difference in being kind, being fake, and being honest. It got to where I wasn't even the one getting them. I could not watch him open another Hedge Hog

"Awwwww, Look at this little cute belly" this is listening to him and SJ. Please stop the insanity!! WHo does that after 500 stuffed Hedge Hogs? If you realize they are lying about one thing they might as well be lying about it all. Great words were spoken by more than Jonny Depp's lawyer. Its the truth :cautious:

Reactions: 5
Well I’ve been digesting the last few videos, I watched the grab but on super high speed and fast-forwarded a bunch. Given markers like Grants arrival and departure, Aunt and Uncles arrival and surely departure, the age of the plants in the garden, Nutti’s trip to Rome, Michael Potts presence in several videos, and DTMs ghosting, I think we’re seeing a two to three week time line wiggle. I think JasonCanYouSeeMe helped with the distortion correction. They’ve done a pretty good job of controlling the social so as not to out themselves. I wonder if there was a direct order to not reveal a trip to Venice?

As for Fanny, she might have spent a couple hours in that hallway, but I’m having a hard time remembering her accomplishing anything for at least a month. Same for Anne Marie. They were supposedly done for tv, but I guess not really done? He’s had a full year to get that paneling in the Grand Salon going. There won’t be anything for Fanny to do while he’s accomplishing that. Carole from Chateau de la Ferte is hand-building missing moldings, scraping, sanding, painting, and gilding her salon while her husband tears out the floors, replaces beams and restores the parquet flooring. They also grow a garden, mow their own grass, and clean Ivy off walls at the same time they are doing the inside.

So I’m wondering, where the hell are all of them and what have they been doing?
I have to agree with you...nothing has been done in over a month. Dan isn't posting much and at the end of the video there was no progress. It's going to take him all summer to finish the pergola. There is definately smoke and mirrors going on to cover up shananigans.

OMG Now I’m falling on the floor. How did I miss this?!

Definitely, Steph stayed home to clean. She told me she desperately wanted to finish up in the attic, but - get this - she sent the old TV she was saving for a DIY project and sent it to Tess as a birthday gift. My GOD, how thoughtful can Stephie get?
As much as Steph spends on gifts for herself, she could have bought Tess a new TV.

Who knew flu had a gender? I’m straight man, but who knows? I might be getting gay flu my whole life. ✌🏼😅

View attachment 1344199
Does "man flu" mean out of town with a female friend getting his groove on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously doubt it was his boys dumping all that crap in the old trench foundations Dan dug. I reckon it was Dan himself who dumped it all. His boys are convenient scapegoats for his laziness in keeping his grounds clear of harmful junk which could potentially hurt his boys. He blames them, and once again complains about them, his own kids. But it's their playground he's turned into a yard full of trash and he has so much rubbish lying around, it's dangerous.
That foundation was there long before they got there. HE did not build the place from the foundation up. He bought it and took it down to the foundation in places. I will be the first to admit he's not perfect in any way shape or form. I beginning to like him more because stuff gets hurled at him that's not fair.
I don't care at this point why he and Annalise broke up. Its happens. People brake up!! I do think he has been there for the boys. What I gather from his longggg asss videos (I'm laughing at that because it's ridiculous how short they really are) they are shorts. All of them. His tonight was less 5 mins tonight that's what pisses me off about Dan. People break up...life is hard we all have mischievous kids.
If you want your claim to fame Dan. Your Proud of your filming? At least SJ keeps me entertained for more than 5 mins. Dude you gotta do better than 5 mins of content a week. Stop reading and start filming!!

Reactions: 6
I have to agree with you...nothing has been done in over a month. Dan isn't posting much and at the end of the video there was no progress. It's going to take him all summer to finish the pergola. There is definately smoke and mirrors going on to cover up shananigans.

As much as Steph spends on gifts for herself, she could have bought Tess a new TV.

Does "man flu" mean out of town with a female friend getting his groove on?
Could be @Marquis de Potpourri. I still say men are babies when it comes to pain. I will catch hell for it. It's getting to the point Im afraid I will offend someone in saying "only women can give birth". This proves my point. Women are the only ones who can give birth. There is a reason for that. Men would die before the baby was born 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know what to say anymore about it. "When I was a child I did childish things" That's all that comes to mind. Im 63 I do not want to be read to, especially Petter Rabbit. I'm sorry, I just can't. He needs to move past it. At least move up a little in age to the goonies. Geez. I still love the goonies
To be fair - I absolutely love Shaun the Sheep - but it is a bit like The Simpsons, it has a young person's level and an adult level and both can watch and enjoy. Although, when one of the nephews was about 3, I said, 'come on, let's go watch Shaun the Sheep' and he said 'Aunty Mel, that's for babies!' I watched it by myself.......:confused:

Shameless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
To be fair - I absolutely love Shaun the Sheep - but it is a bit like The Simpsons, it has a young person's level and an adult level and both can watch and enjoy. Although, when one of the nephews was about 3, I said, 'come on, let's go watch Shaun the Sheep' and he said 'Aunty Mel, that's for babies!' I watched it by myself.......:confused:

Shameless.
I have certain Christmas Specials I have to watch at Christmas. I don't think I could ever take as far as he has though. I have never heard of Shaun the Sheep. MIght be an age thing or the country we live in

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.