The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. The scam is that Cara WInsor Hehir believes she will be "brushing her teeth in champagne" and sitting down to dinner with somebody she mistakenly believes is a princess. That the hoi shall mix with the polloi is what Jarvis is selling; it also brings in gold diggers like Dana, Philip, pre-Amaury Nati, and Marie looking to score with wealthy guests. When Winsor Hehir discovers she is alone in the shittoo but for Kirsty and is expected to clean toilets, she finds she is homesick.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Spot on! It would be so sad if it wouldn't be so funny. Her summer motel endeavor has been a disappointment all around, remember, how we also gossiped maybe her wealthy influential patrons will pay a visit :LOL: for once also Fanny shared our side and waited enthusiastically to be catapulted into East Coast old money family circles. No such luck. Just ordinary people with a plastic tiara on their heads sprinkled with a few weirdos.

We shouldn't forget the time and effort PhiPhi spent to collect the most beautiful mismatched dinner service from various brocantes and antique stores for these special occasions. The rarest pieces came all the way from South Africa!

1655325054220.png
1655325442312.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lol babe you know you've been blocked for quite a while, right?
I don't know if I have. It's very rare I post on Michaels page. Sj's for sure. But I can see her channel and post. I think phi phi deletes all of the negative comments :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know if I have. It's very rare I post on Michaels page. Sj's for sure. But I can see her channel and post. I think phi phi deletes all of the negative comments :)
So I just scrolled through the comments on the video, and while there are a lot calling him out, I don’t see yours.

Reactions: 10
sorry to say....but that whole chateauxsceem on YT is full with hoi polloi..there are a few exceptions...but most of them beg up to high heaven...and have no class at all..

I managed to watch the lacalles again...they came up..so i clicked...can you believe it...they ended up at chatau de la ferte? that one with all the woodwormeaten floors?? well i guess they have something in common...to pick up bambu?? for fs...drive 4 hours to pick up free bambu? my feeling was the receiving wasnt very welcoming..they all stood their at the door like going to a funeral..it was odd...at least Ash managed it to not grab his cock all the time... 🙄
Can't stand either of them. Not la Ferte, and definitely not la Lalacelle. However, if someone wanted to give me free bamboo, yes, I would drive 4 hours to get it. The back of our walled garden needs something to make it look more like the castle wall it is, and less like a prison wall. The castle wall, with whom we share a boundary, has razor wire on top of it. We purchased a smallish black bamboo two weeks ago in the hopes that it would grow tall enough and spread to cover the wire and one small 2 metre plant was £89.00. Damn expensive stuff is bamboo!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I consider myself lucky in that I realized what was happening in the first 24 hours and got to the ER for retrovirals quickly. Even then it spread 12 inches across my scalp and into my eye. My left eye ended up with a cat-like slit pupil for almost a decade before it healed. It’s staggering to think a case of childhood spots can come back to haunt one so!
That sounds frightening! Sorry you had it so bad. Anywhere on the head is terrible, so many nerve ends. Can't imagine how painful that was for you. I consider myself very lucky I only had it on my leg and also knew what it was straight away.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So I just scrolled through the comments on the video, and while there are a lot calling him out, I don’t see yours.
Isn't Beatrix Potter's cottage also a National Trust property like Sissinghurst? I wonder if MPK has paid for filming rights :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Isn't Beatrix Potter's cottage also a National Trust property like Sissinghurst? I wonder if MPK has paid for filming rights :unsure::ROFLMAO:
He didn't film inside as he didn't have permission. Who knew he would have better morals than Fanny 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Michael, like every other, reads here...
From earlier, notice no location tag, after he incorrectly called it Big Ben Tower... 🤭 also, a shot of Westminster Palace.
Stories #45.jpg
Stories #46.jpg

At least he got Tower Bridge right. LOL. A for effort, Michael.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched DTM's latest offering. He looks bleeping awful! Those teeth somehow highlight how skinny he has become. He looks really Ill to me

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The picture of Davey with The Shartelaine. Yikes. Does she abuse laxatives for weight control? Have heard that anal incontinence can develop long term. Eau de chateau, dampness, mildew, old fabric and poo

Have had shingles twice and would not wish it on my worst enemy.

Bit of a disjointed post. I could never understand the high tier patreons. They are getting nothing of value for their donation/sponsorship. Even if it is some kind of social engagement, zero ROI

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Make your comment and then log out and go back and look at the comments. If your comment is not there you have been blocked.

Oh for Fcuks sake just watched Dans latest. Complaining about the kids throwing things into the hole for the foundation.
Well if you cleaned up all the tit lying about they wouldn't have anything to throw in the hole would they. Seriously needs to just take it all to the tip. He has a van just get on with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He didn't film inside as he didn't have permission. Who knew he would have better morals than Fanny 😱
If I remember correctly Michael didn't film inside the house because it was closed on the day he turned up. So he could only film in the grounds. Stupidity not morality! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
sorry to say....but that whole chateauxsceem on YT is full with hoi polloi..there are a few exceptions...but most of them beg up to high heaven...and have no class at all..

I managed to watch the lacalles again...they came up..so i clicked...can you believe it...they ended up at chatau de la ferte? that one with all the woodwormeaten floors?? well i guess they have something in common...to pick up bambu?? for fs...drive 4 hours to pick up free bambu? my feeling was the receiving wasnt very welcoming..they all stood their at the door like going to a funeral..it was odd...at least Ash managed it to not grab his cock all the time... 🙄
That sounds a fair bit snobby - should only the upper classes/old money buy chateaus? :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.