The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pardon my French, but what in the hell is going on???!!! Michael literally just released a video that was made entirely of footage he filmed back in August 2020…over a year ago! Almost two years ago! What is he doing? A month ago, he announced a “new era” with the camera purchase….but he posts a video of unreleased footage that’s almost two years old? I posted a screenshot of the video he released in August 2020 (“Epic Lake District Adventure”) and a screenshot of the video he released today…his clothes are identical. Michael…why buy a brand new camera but not use it? Why are you regurgitating old news? Too busy playing with Florian in London to make new content? He could have at least explained it was old footage. Instead, it’s like he’s trying to pass it off as something new…like he just visited Beatrix Potters cottage. Unbelievable.

Screenshot from August, 2020

View attachment 1345247

Screenshot from vlog released today

View attachment 1345248
And then there is you again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im late coming in but Im sure you have already gotten th

She won't. It will be settled and no one will know. She will pay what she should have to begin with.
Honestly, That's all even they care about at this point. It's not like they are gonna call her out. They would rather have it settled amicably then get messed up in this crap. . They are not going to call anyone out.
No way SJ is gonna admit she screwed up bad and Sissinghurst has too much class to call her out. That's not what they are all about. As long as she pays what owes to them they will be cool. Even if she doesn't pay Sissinghurst. They will never make it a social media circus. I cant see them doing that as much as we may want
Honestly, that's the way most companies work. They will give you the first opportunity to pay your debt with them. They are not here to slander, or gossip about anyone not take you down. I think that's our Job 😂 . Good job to the ones who reported her. She will pay. She would die before she would let tattle was so wrong on this. We will never know though. We can guess. Tattlesso a good job of keeping up on SJ. No one makes her jump more then we do her and thankfully people are driven here one way or the other. All you gotta do is goggle. They find us

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Before they disappear:

View attachment 1346411
The Secret Château.
2 hours ago
Bonjour Michael. Thanks for the charming story. You need to treat yourself to some new clothes. You're wearing exactly the same clothes you wore when you visited this place in August of 2020. Perhaps some new content on the cottage renovations, some work helping your brother at the convent? That might generate some youtube income for your new clothes and you won't have to rely on old footage and copying Beatrix Potter's art work. You've got talent. Damn well use it, but use it wisely by being original. Bon chance!

View attachment 1346412
Liz Windsor
5 hours ago
This is old footage from the 18th August 2022! So lazy.
View attachment 1346413
Natalie Hill
4 hours ago
August of 2022? If you’re going to try and be rude or try shaming someone for something ridiculous then try and make some sense. Why leave a comment at all? We don’t care when he recorded it. It’s beautiful content. Honestly, what does it matter when it was filmed?????
View attachment 1346414
SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
@Natalie Hill yes it does because Michael is passing it off as current and from the comments on here people are being fooled into thinking that. It was rom 2020 when Michael went to England. It's from 'Epic Lake District Adventure' on Doing it OUrsselves. Why is there no transparency ???? Normal Michael behaviour I'm afraid.
View attachment 1346415
SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
@Natalie Hill I think you'll find that its a typo of Liz Windsor's. It's from August 2020
View attachment 1346416
SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
Agree (it;s from August 2020 as you know, I assume a typo?)
View attachment 1346417
Magaroo
1 hour ago
Something doesn’t add up with this man. Sad to see so much talent and knowledge wasted!

View attachment 1346418
Debra Neilands
8 hours ago
I'm so glad to see you back and your OK I have missed your vlogs.xx
View attachment 1346419
Linda V
8 hours ago
He's not back, this is from his trip a couple of years ago.

View attachment 1346420
dba
9 hours ago (edited)
I appreciate your time on a long dead animal activist. Will you help caged chickens? Will you shout out against bull fighting? And the running of the bulls? Hunting? And in merica, rodeo's, horse breaking barrel racing reining . Look up ( big lick) you'll vomit at the cruelty if you haven't already

View attachment 1346421
Todd Douglas
9 hours ago (edited)
You didn’t say you’d left France, hmmm.
View attachment 1346422
SouthCoastLady
9 hours ago
I think it's old footage from over a year ago
View attachment 1346423
Todd Douglas
9 hours ago
@SouthCoastLady ah, I encourage this be put in the description so subs like me don’t get confused!
View attachment 1346424
SouthCoastLady
8 hours ago
@Todd Douglas agree but let's see if this gets deleted ; )
View attachment 1346425
Todd Douglas
8 hours ago
@SouthCoastLady What gets deleted? The video?
View attachment 1346426
Natalie Hill
4 hours ago
Why would he ever need to inform us to his whereabouts?? What is it our business? Why would it matter to us? It’s a sweet video. That’s all that matters.
View attachment 1346427
SouthCoastLady
4 hours ago
@Natalie Hill becasue he's not disclosing the fact it's from 2 years ago and people are being fooled into thinking it's recent footage. Just look at the 'glad you're back' type comments.
He's going to be dragged to hell and back for this one...and he deserves it!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if the multiple comments today on Michael’s vlog that show they’re 1 year old is proof that he’s buying comments? The footage is clearly old…maybe the purchased comments are tied to the age of the footage? I don’t know….but it’s very weird. Something strange is going on.

Just an interesting tidbit…between Jan ‘21 - Jun ‘21, Michael released 14 videos. Keep in mind, he was in Madrid for several months during that time. Even though he was “sexing it up” in Spain, he still found time to release 14 videos. However, as of today, June, he’s only released 8 videos so far in 2022…including his “Fresh Start” video. And, two of the videos he’s released this year are of old footage…he’s really only made 6 new videos so far. What’s going on with the cottage? Painting the bedroom? The new staircase? There’s plenty of content…but I guess you need to be at Begmania to film it, instead of partying in London.
65mf.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I haven't heard about it yet, no. But I'm sure Miss Jarvis will turn it as if she was asked by Sissinghurst to become their special ambassador/tastemaker. Either that or she will pay the fine in silence and never talk about it again.
So Nati and Isabelle are officers of the association?
Officers? Do they get branded in like in the show Yellowstone?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just made the mistake of watching Dan's recent diatribe. More complaints about 'the kids', more mixing cement and congratulating himself re: the pergola and to top it off..Dan smirkingly jumping into a hot tub. I think the new teeth have gone completely to his head (no pun intended) and he imagines he is a sex symbol. In his dreams!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
the other as you call it..works from home.. :LOL: i am the one who has to make the most businesstrips..with the most time in between....thats why tattle is my quilty pleasure..my husband doesnt understand it..at all..he cant believe i enjoy this... he always says..,this it not something for you......but as long as i like it...i dont understand one thing he is doing with his businesses..thats the secret having a good marriage..spending a lott of time together.. but we each have our own businesslife...it makes good dinnerconversation when we are together..never a dull moment..
Thats a good thing. It really is. My husband always told me I was an Officer of the Company. I never got paid. Never had a say. In the end I was embroiled in so much BS! He made me to be a part of it. NO, "I Don't know what you're talking about" and I didn't. Its worked out. IN the end it really has. Sometimes people do the right thing and not everyone is evil. Its been a long haul but at least that part of my life worked out well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Before they disappear:

View attachment 1346411
The Secret Château.
2 hours ago
Bonjour Michael. Thanks for the charming story. You need to treat yourself to some new clothes. You're wearing exactly the same clothes you wore when you visited this place in August of 2020. Perhaps some new content on the cottage renovations, some work helping your brother at the convent? That might generate some youtube income for your new clothes and you won't have to rely on old footage and copying Beatrix Potter's art work. You've got talent. Damn well use it, but use it wisely by being original. Bon chance!

View attachment 1346412
Liz Windsor
5 hours ago
This is old footage from the 18th August 2022! So lazy.
View attachment 1346413
Natalie Hill
4 hours ago
August of 2022? If you’re going to try and be rude or try shaming someone for something ridiculous then try and make some sense. Why leave a comment at all? We don’t care when he recorded it. It’s beautiful content. Honestly, what does it matter when it was filmed?????
View attachment 1346414
SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
@Natalie Hill yes it does because Michael is passing it off as current and from the comments on here people are being fooled into thinking that. It was rom 2020 when Michael went to England. It's from 'Epic Lake District Adventure' on Doing it OUrsselves. Why is there no transparency ???? Normal Michael behaviour I'm afraid.
View attachment 1346415
SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
@Natalie Hill I think you'll find that its a typo of Liz Windsor's. It's from August 2020
View attachment 1346416
SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
Agree (it;s from August 2020 as you know, I assume a typo?)
View attachment 1346417
Magaroo
1 hour ago
Something doesn’t add up with this man. Sad to see so much talent and knowledge wasted!

View attachment 1346418
Debra Neilands
8 hours ago
I'm so glad to see you back and your OK I have missed your vlogs.xx
View attachment 1346419
Linda V
8 hours ago
He's not back, this is from his trip a couple of years ago.

View attachment 1346420
dba
9 hours ago (edited)
I appreciate your time on a long dead animal activist. Will you help caged chickens? Will you shout out against bull fighting? And the running of the bulls? Hunting? And in merica, rodeo's, horse breaking barrel racing reining . Look up ( big lick) you'll vomit at the cruelty if you haven't already

View attachment 1346421
Todd Douglas
9 hours ago (edited)
You didn’t say you’d left France, hmmm.
View attachment 1346422
SouthCoastLady
9 hours ago
I think it's old footage from over a year ago
View attachment 1346423
Todd Douglas
9 hours ago
@SouthCoastLady ah, I encourage this be put in the description so subs like me don’t get confused!
View attachment 1346424
SouthCoastLady
8 hours ago
@Todd Douglas agree but let's see if this gets deleted ; )
View attachment 1346425
Todd Douglas
8 hours ago
@SouthCoastLady What gets deleted? The video?
View attachment 1346426
Natalie Hill
4 hours ago
Why would he ever need to inform us to his whereabouts?? What is it our business? Why would it matter to us? It’s a sweet video. That’s all that matters.
View attachment 1346427
SouthCoastLady
4 hours ago
@Natalie Hill becasue he's not disclosing the fact it's from 2 years ago and people are being fooled into thinking it's recent footage. Just look at the 'glad you're back' type comments.
The Secret Chateau must be in Normandy. That's the Normandy flag they use as their avatar.

Reactions: 8
Just made the mistake of watching Dan's recent diatribe. More complaints about 'the kids', more mixing cement and congratulating himself re: the pergola and to top it off..Dan smirkingly jumping into a hot tub. I think the new teeth have gone completely to his head (no pun intended) and he imagines he is a sex symbol. In his dreams!
I did not see that the way you did but we are who we are. I saw what he usually delivers, a very simple. TO simple very short video.

Thats a good thing. It really is. My husband always told me I was an Officer of the Company. I never got paid for that postion. Never had a say in anything. In the end I was embroiled in so much BS! He made me a part of it. NO, "I Don't know what you're talking about" and I didn't. Its worked out.
IN the end it really has. Sometimes people do the right thing and not everyone is evil. It's been a long haul but at least that part of my life worked out well.

Reactions: 3
Should we tell her that she can pop to Ian's wife's store and buy 'gifts' from the cadeux there?

alanna gilmore

2 days ago
Could you please allow patrons to buy some of these beautiful books before you give them away! I love all of them and would love to own a book from the library of LaLande 😍

cvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Respectfully, I strongly object to the use of the word "woke" and also the idea that CD fans are poor old women.
"Woke" is a word of Afro American origin which has been coopted by right wing politics for use as political rhetoric to dog whistle racism, among other things.
In re grannies, it's more likely they are part of the world wide movement toward authoritarian aesthetics and rhetoric. That they have plenty of money. And are voting for demented ancien regimes like Jarvis' with their wallets.
Nope. Woke (n /v) is certainly not AAm origin. It has been used for several years by a variety of people/organizations. If the maga chumps don't like it then believe me, I am not sorry! But I suppose one wants a shiny gold sttar for the effort in double speak. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Hunting? Your animal actavist? DO you eat meat? DO you eat meat?
If you do and you eat the meat you buy out of a grocery store? BS!! Do you have any idea what your last hamburgers life was like? If you're buying it a store and conveniently blaming everyone else for your food I call BS. Spare me. I agree with Micheal Simon "If you eat meat you need to at least one time in your life kill the meat you at"
I do not agree with hunting just to hang a trophy. But I really do care about what my family eats and I would trust a hunter over any market you buy from.
What you eat truly lives a miserable life and is injected with antibiotics and nasty stuff no one needs.
What I eat roamed free until the day it died in a quick and human way. They are not run over and run down by a fork life. Its easy to be blind and talk a lot of tit.
After a torturous life they just magically end up on your plate. NO eyes. no souls, You never saw them die and dont care. People need to be ashamed of themselves when it comes to this. You ask hunters? How do they live with themselves? How do you live with yourself?

I
Who knew flu had a gender? I’m straight man, but who knows? I might be getting gay flu my whole life. ✌🏼😅

View attachment 1344199
It does its all a man thing. Women never complane that much. U would think my huband was dying a horrable death. Sorry. Men are Babies

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hunting? Your animal actavist? DO you eat meat? DO you eat meat?
If you do and you eat the meat you buy out of a grocery store? BS!! Do you have any idea what your last hamburgers life was like? If you're buying it a store and conveniently blaming everyone else for your food I call BS. Spare me. I agree with Micheal Simon "If you eat meat you need to at least one time in your life kill the meat you at"
I do not agree with hunting just to hang a trophy. But I really do care about what my family eats and I would trust a hunter over any market you buy from.
What you eat truly lives a miserable life and is injected with antibiotics and nasty stuff no one needs.
What I eat roamed free until the day it died in a quick and human way. They are not run over and run down by a fork life. Its easy to be blind and talk a lot of tit.
After a torturous life they just magically end up on your plate. NO eyes. no souls, You never saw them die and dont care. People need to be ashamed of themselves when it comes to this. You ask hunters? How do they live with themselves? How do you live with yourself?

I

It does its all a man thing. Women never complane that much. U would think my huband was dying a horrable death. Sorry. Men are Babies
I did thry to respond to an actualy post. This place is jumpng aound like crazy tonigt. Its not just a rando post. Its does that sometimes. I tried but I would have had to respond to two other responses to the one post..... whitch would have not even shown by then. I hate when that happens

Reactions: 1
Omicron on the rise in Italy. Masks on public transportation til end of September. Dan's "man flu" might just be another round of Covid. Or black mold.

We know SJ is not in HMN. Perhaps Italy, but not convinced in Venice. However why does my gut tell me she and the boy are watching this auction OR are there with the Patreon 💰💰 Hubert de Givenchy - Collectionneur (was live June 14)

The famed couturier’s collection includes property from two of his residences: the Hôtel d'Orrouer in Paris and the Manoir du Jonchet in the Loire Valley.

In this Masterpiece sale, Christie’s presents the very best of this famed collection with 63 important works from the 17th century to the modern day including pieces by Alberto Giacometti, Pablo Picasso, and Joan Miró.
I watched a bit of the auction live and it was fascinating and the prices were eye-watering.

She has been buying other panelling, keeping it stored in one other out buildings. I recall watching a vlog where Armoire comments on how good it is to have extra panels.
I could be wrong but recall that additional panelling may be for the winter salon.

The scam is also to believe you will have a clean, functioning room and a decent bathroom with hot water and clean windows without mold on the surroundings. To eat decent food prepared in a hygienic kitchen and sit on unstained sofas.
The scam is a Dauphin Jason Dubey, who adores Stephanie and the shiteau, arrives laden with gifts and only Dan and a couple of hangers-on are left at the shiteau to greet him, and Fanny can’t be bothered to even acknowledge his visit or his gift(s) like the large climbing clematis. That’s just plain rude and I can’t understand how patrons are still believers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.