The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic! Well my absence of late is due to the addition of a new family member. Very busy with training, learning manners, furniture is not a chew toy, playing, feeding and cuddling this little being. Exhausting but so much fun!
Way too cute will get away with murder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely nothing happened in today's CD. Fanny unwrapped a butt ugly vase, looked at the pergola, introduced Ombeline, drank wine, dropped into Potty's apartment, watched Marie prepare soup and ate dinner.

The reason Fanny wants to put a staircase up to the loft area in Potty's apartment is to make it a bedroom space. She can then rent it out for more money. Fanny mentioned a spiral staircase which means she's already purchased it. The question is, whose going to install it?

It pisses me off to watch Amuary having to serve Snorty and the guests dinner, but I suspect it's his choice. Amuary doesn't want to get stuck sitting at the table with Fanny & the guests and can escape immediately after dinner is finished.

Ombeline seems very nice, is quite atttractive and has no rings on her fingers (although perhaps that's for working in the dirt). It would be lovely to listen to Ombeline, Amuary and Tante Chantal converse together in French - Natti won't understand a word they're saying! :ROFLMAO:

Stripping a planter - any excuse for a drink! Are Fanny & Snorty incapable of doing anything without a wine glass in their hands?🍸

It appears Potty may not be going to the Azerbaijan GP this weekend - let's see. Based on this facebook post, is the shiteau now home? :unsure:

1654870568354.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Lazenby post has stirred the murky moat waters... and some people have cottoned on that it's beginning to smell like tit!

Septimus Lazenby
15 hours ago
Love the magical artwork Stephanie! I'm just worried will you have enough money to fix the heating and the external render? It seems quite important to get those things done first.

Equatorial Journey
3 hours ago
Indeed, indeed ! Especially the all important heating . Enough with the endless travel, endless china, porcelain and endless collectables ..... Time for important infrastructure projects to be completed . The chateau seriously needs an experienced , focused project manager to sort out the many half finished jobs and to implement important projects like heating and indoor plumbing , leaks etc . By contrast , the extraordinary efficiency & planning of Edd and Anna, Billy Petherick; Anna & Phillip only serves to highlight exactly how little gets completed at LaLande . LL has ,at any given time , at least triple the amount of people on the pay roll ; numerous volunteers yet 1/10th the productivity .

Thomas Howard
1 hour ago
@Equatorial Journey you clearly aren't a Patreon as you would know that all those projects are in the pipeline and before council or authorities to sign off. I can't belief that you can write such uniformed dribble.

Equatorial Journey
1 hour ago
@Thomas Howard Can’t believe you still fall for all the lies . Surprised my comment is still showing, in fact .....they normally delete & block everyone who asks imp questions . Assume you know that they have lost numerous patrons for their lack of transparency, their lavish spending and for not disclosing the renovation accounts in a timely manner . Regardless, it is indisputable that compared to those other chateau owners , they have been found wonting .

Yel I
26 minutes ago (edited)
@Thomas Howard Sorry to say it : I love CD and Lalande but can not understand why it takes so long for the Mairie to give their OK for the planning permission. Usually it takes between 1 and 2 months for a non listed building - and up to 6 months for a listed building. Speaking from experience.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I remember it was about snorts flatness. His crotch shot in the garden.
Im not sure why any of us are fascinated by it but it really is non-exsistand. You can't ignore the obvious. Remember her vlog from South Africa. It was a gift grab. She ask him to raise the gift because it was a gift/crotch shot. She edited it out soon after asking him to raise the gift because "well, you know the ladies"
Phillip, "I have shorts on" He wound up calling her fanny. She gotta know better than all of us now what his pkg looks and feels like. Not enough Blues on this planet can make me pretend that's sexy. She like Flamboyant men with their own Labia's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Two very appropriate words for Fanny and Lie Lande.

Word of the day is ‘spuddle’:
(17th century): to work ineffectively; to be extremely busy whilst achieving absolutely nothing.

Word of the day is 'struthonian':
(1960s): one who ignores unwelcome facts and buries their head in the sand. From the Latin 'struthio', 'ostrich'.

Stephanie Jarvis was a no show in the live chat, again. The last time she participated was the May 27, 2022, live chat. Why???
She has better things to do. 🤫
From yesterday's, 6/10/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1332832
Oracle Ohhh..! fix the Jaguar campaign..!
Phil N yes they need to fix the jag!!!
Jenny Willow Don't forget you can click the "LIKE" button now
Adam Are you filming a new series?

View attachment 1332824
Percy Attfield good evening to all from Centurion, RSA.
Anders Bundgaard Hello to all from Copenhagen 🇩🇰
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love from SA. I can’t answer messages sorry!
Percy Attfield @Phil N we certainly are planning and hoping to be there.
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Castle ten Berghe Hi @Philip Janssen, good evening how are you doing?
Philip Janssen @Castle ten Berghe I’m doing well! How are you? :)

View attachment 1332819
ninn1116 oh...Just rip it open!!!
Gilbert Cartier HELL
Gilbert Cartier [message retracted]
Philip Janssen @Hannelore Dahm It is! From Ardmore :)
geenagr Sorry but I still can't figure out what it is
Sweetbriar McCollum It makes me nervous just sitting there... what if someone wobbles it? /humming to warn off danger

View attachment 1332812
Betsy's Barn Quality is set at only 360p @Philip Janssen will it change
Philip Janssen @Betsy’s Barn I just noticed that too! We’ve had that once before where during the premiere the quality was bad and afterwards it sorted itself out. Let’s hope that’s the same now

View attachment 1332772
Hannah10 OH NO THE STALKER IS HERE YET AGAIN. HOILP
CasperP @Hannah10 is that you? if yes, go away
jetje goes dutch @Hannah10 who is the stalker now??
CasperP @Hannah10 who is the stalker?
Chrissy Hannah10 why do you call yourself a stalker?
Yesenia from L.A. @CasperP lol!! @Hannah10 is the stalker; poor thing.
Edward Kenneth @Philip Janssen Can you remove troll Hannah10
jetje goes dutch @Philip Janssen wil je hannah10 verwijderen ik word al een tijd door deze persoon belasterd thx xxx
jetje goes dutch @Philip Janssen want to delete your hannah10 I have been vilified by this person for a while thx xxx
Hannah10 [message deleted]
Philip Janssen @jetje goes dutch Duidelijk. Gebeurd!
Philip Janssen @jetje goes dutch Clear. Happened!

View attachment 1332769
Melissa Thiessen why has Dan been working by himself? I've been watching his vlog.
Anne Tait Please get help for Dan ,its not safe for him alone.
Jenny Willow @Philip Janssen Is Cyril still working at Lalande?
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow He isn’t! We had offered him a job, but he’s been recruited by a restaurant in the south of France :)
Jenny Willow @Philip Janssen Thanks for answering I thought we hadn't seen him for a while. How inconsiderate to choose someone else over Lalande

View attachment 1332812
bee french Video is super blurry

View attachment 1332806
CasperP How did you bring those big containers home from England @the Chateau Diaries

View attachment 1332841
Bordeaux Life evening everyone ... bit late internet problems!!
Bordeaux Life @Yesenia from L.A. ..... its been so long, we have a bit of a night off tonight.... so thought we would come and watch this / put a vlog out later!!!!!
Chrissy Bordeaux Life you work so hard! You deserve a night off
Philip Janssen @Bordeaux Life Hiya! How are you? :)
Bordeaux Life @Philip Janssen .... shattered!!! Villenave is on the back burner whilst we take care of the wedding clients!!
Philip Janssen @Bordeaux Life Oh my I can imagine!! I hope we’ll be able to meet up soon, it’s been too long!
Bordeaux Life @Philip Janssen (y)(y)

(y)
jetje goes dutch DID WE ALL HIT THE THUMBS UP???

View attachment 1332794
Sharon @philip janssen did you guys plant the flowers I left in front of the tack room?
Philip Janssen @Sharon Hiya! I do believe we did :)
Sharon @philip janssen I had to leave some of my energy there. I had the most magical time. I’m in love even more with LaLande. Something pulls me there daily.
Philip Janssen @Sharon❤

View attachment 1332765
Paul Smith When the vase was on the kitchen table, I was terrified it was going to get knocked over, I was like "Please put it on the floor"!!!

View attachment 1332749
Jenny Willow @Philip Janssen Are those your best jeans??
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow Definitely! I’ve had them for 7 years
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here with us!
Percy Attfield Good night was good to meet again
Philip Janssen Thank you all ❤ ❤ ❤

View attachment 1332812
Örn Leifsson Fun video but strange that it was uploaded in 360p - it's very blurry.
Jason Dubey is MIA?????

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
For those who made a complaint to Sissinghurst, I hope you realise there is a grifter among them who has connections with places like that because her husband's family have something similar her name is Julie Montagu. She & her husband are now grifters & beggars. She has used her connections to appear on UK & US TV. SJ would rather connect with her or pay Sissinghurst than face the humiliation of proving tattle right or she might delete the video to prove me wrong. Lets wait & see.

Anyway I've written to Ch4 not just about 1 person (I'll say no more). I should also write to ITV, some of their ITVbe reality shows drives me nuts.😃

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I remember it was about snorts flatness. His crotch shot in the garden.
Im not sure why any of us are fascinated by it but it really is non-exsistand. You can't ignore the obvious. Remember her vlog from South Africa. It was a gift grab. She ask him to raise the gift because it was a gift/crotch shot. She edited it out soon after asking him to raise the gift because "well, you know the ladies"
Phillip, "I have shorts on" He wound up calling her fanny. She gotta know better than all of us now what his pkg looks and feels like. Not enough Blues on this planet can make me pretend that's sexy. She like Flamboyant men with their own Labia's
You beat me to it Sideways! I was skipping through the vlog and accidently stopped on the Pis Boys crotch and had a bloody good laugh to myself. There is nothing there!!! Not even a peanut.

In the winter time, when the icicles are hanging of her ladybits, she can always look at that monstrosity and feel serene

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you put actually put flowers in that animal totem pole vase?
Oh absolutely! Definitely needs flowers….otherwise it looks like it’s missing something…😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely nothing happened in today's CD. Fanny unwrapped a butt ugly vase, looked at the pergola, introduced Ombeline, drank wine, dropped into Potty's apartment, watched Marie prepare soup and ate dinner.

The reason Fanny wants to put a staircase up to the loft area in Potty's apartment is to make it a bedroom space. She can then rent it out for more money. Fanny mentioned a spiral staircase which means she's already purchased it. The question is, whose going to install it?

It pisses me off to watch Amuary having to serve Snorty and the guests dinner, but I suspect it's his choice. Amuary doesn't want to get stuck sitting at the table with Fanny & the guests and can escape immediately after dinner is finished.

Ombeline seems very nice, is quite atttractive and has no rings on her fingers (although perhaps that's for working in the dirt). It would be lovely to listen to Ombeline, Amuary and Tante Chantal converse together in French - Natti won't understand a word they're saying! :ROFLMAO:

Stripping a planter - any excuse for a drink! Are Fanny & Snorty incapable of doing anything without a wine glass in their hands?🍸

It appears Potty may not be going to the Azerbaijan GP this weekend - let's see. Based on this facebook post, is the shiteau now home? :unsure:

View attachment 1332973
Ann Booth and Potty both appeared??? Makes one question. But then again. We question everything....anyone remember before the yellow dress there was a multi colored silk thing she wore very often

Reactions: 5
It's always interesting to see what Stephanie opts not to like in her comments section...

Why this was one was overlooked for the ubiquitous like is odd... Stephanie has a sideline hustle in foxgloves???

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.29.29.png

Poor Ruthie can't take the heat - but SJ will help to point the blame

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.32.14.png

My favourite - shady witch

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.34.13.png

She doesn't like being told how to garden, does she?...

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.39.28.png
Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.39.07.png

Invasion of Privacy - surely not at LieLande...

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.37.09.png

"A garden for wildlife to enjoy...." Doesn't Phyllis supposedly like wildlife? What happened to his camera traps?

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.36.11.png

An inspector calls....

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.35.08.png

No comment...

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.34.36.png

The impertinence of it all!...

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.30.20.png

Stephanie hopes not...

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.31.32.png

Awkward..... surprised Phyllis didn't delete that one

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.32.49.png

Lol! Clara's told us before Barbara, Stephy pulled the wire out the socket.....

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.29.50.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1332973
Can you please post here Potty's Facebook remark? Is he and Ruthy baby kaput?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.