The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Princess and the Pea That painted pot will be worth nothing more then "Decorative value" of which it has very little
I agree. Basically, just pure junk, imho. Originally, all over the high street a couple of decades ago and just a very cheap import worth about £5 today, that's why the past owner painted it black, it is totally worthless so why even bother removing the paint? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The 25-five-year-old is so busy buying 25 crystal goblets (one for every year of his birth) and $ 260-piece chargers, that his supposed girlfriend can not afford a new dress from Zara.
I think she's taunting us with the stupid yellow dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree. Basically, just pure junk, imho. Originally, all over the high street a couple of decades ago and just a very cheap import worth about £5 today, that's why the past owner painted it black. :rolleyes:
I totally forgot about that piss pot lady Phillip was scraping at. Just when you think things couldn't get any lower, they start a new DIY project that will be left for someone else to finish. I was referring to that "art Vase" fanny was dripping over.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My apologies for not remembering who, but someone here posted a poll that Stephanie took with her Patreon folks, asking what they wanted to see in her vlogs. While I know for sure that the accounting information was ranked rather low, I don't recall ever seeing an option along the lines of "show us all of your over-indulgent purchases". I feel like every vlog has been a gross unveiling of her newfound wealth - wealth that is only possible because a large group of people are too stupid to see what is right in front of them....that they are being used, and used badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Stephanie Jarvis was a no show in the live chat, again. The last time she participated was the May 27, 2022, live chat. Why???
She has better things to do. 🤫
From yesterday's, 6/10/22, CD's live chat...

car-kick.gif

Oracle Ohhh..! fix the Jaguar campaign..!
Phil N yes they need to fix the jag!!!
Jenny Willow Don't forget you can click the "LIKE" button now
Adam Are you filming a new series?

ee834773-03cb-41f0-81f8-33f58efe2d04_text.gif

Percy Attfield good evening to all from Centurion, RSA.
Anders Bundgaard Hello to all from Copenhagen 🇩🇰
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love from SA. I can’t answer messages sorry!
Percy Attfield @Phil N we certainly are planning and hoping to be there.
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Castle ten Berghe Hi @Philip Janssen, good evening how are you doing?
Philip Janssen @Castle ten Berghe I’m doing well! How are you? :)

6e4bb494-deaf-4aa0-a08f-238af78058b0_text.gif

ninn1116 oh...Just rip it open!!!
Gilbert Cartier HELL
Gilbert Cartier [message retracted]
Philip Janssen @Hannelore Dahm It is! From Ardmore :)
geenagr Sorry but I still can't figure out what it is
Sweetbriar McCollum It makes me nervous just sitting there... what if someone wobbles it? /humming to warn off danger

AfraidDiligentBuzzard-max-1mb.gif

Betsy's Barn Quality is set at only 360p @Philip Janssen will it change
Philip Janssen @Betsy’s Barn I just noticed that too! We’ve had that once before where during the premiere the quality was bad and afterwards it sorted itself out. Let’s hope that’s the same now

giphy.gif

Hannah10 OH NO THE STALKER IS HERE YET AGAIN. HOILP
CasperP @Hannah10 is that you? if yes, go away
jetje goes dutch @Hannah10 who is the stalker now??
CasperP @Hannah10 who is the stalker?
Chrissy Hannah10 why do you call yourself a stalker?
Yesenia from L.A. @CasperP lol!! @Hannah10 is the stalker; poor thing.
Edward Kenneth @Philip Janssen Can you remove troll Hannah10
jetje goes dutch @Philip Janssen wil je hannah10 verwijderen ik word al een tijd door deze persoon belasterd thx xxx
jetje goes dutch @Philip Janssen want to delete your hannah10 I have been vilified by this person for a while thx xxx
Hannah10 [message deleted]
Philip Janssen @jetje goes dutch Duidelijk. Gebeurd!
Philip Janssen @jetje goes dutch Clear. Happened!

jerk-south-park.gif

Melissa Thiessen why has Dan been working by himself? I've been watching his vlog.
Anne Tait Please get help for Dan ,its not safe for him alone.
Jenny Willow @Philip Janssen Is Cyril still working at Lalande?
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow He isn’t! We had offered him a job, but he’s been recruited by a restaurant in the south of France :)
Jenny Willow @Philip Janssen Thanks for answering I thought we hadn't seen him for a while. How inconsiderate to choose someone else over Lalande

bee french Video is super blurry

how-anthony-mennella.gif

CasperP How did you bring those big containers home from England @the Chateau Diaries

if-you-think-about-it-its-a-really-long-time-has-been-a-long-time.gif

Bordeaux Life evening everyone ... bit late internet problems!!
Bordeaux Life @Yesenia from L.A. ..... its been so long, we have a bit of a night off tonight.... so thought we would come and watch this / put a vlog out later!!!!!
Chrissy Bordeaux Life you work so hard! You deserve a night off
Philip Janssen @Bordeaux Life Hiya! How are you? :)
Bordeaux Life @Philip Janssen .... shattered!!! Villenave is on the back burner whilst we take care of the wedding clients!!
Philip Janssen @Bordeaux Life Oh my I can imagine!! I hope we’ll be able to meet up soon, it’s been too long!
Bordeaux Life @Philip Janssen (y)(y)

(y)
jetje goes dutch DID WE ALL HIT THE THUMBS UP???

5piqps.gif

Sharon @philip janssen did you guys plant the flowers I left in front of the tack room?
Philip Janssen @Sharon Hiya! I do believe we did :)
Sharon @philip janssen I had to leave some of my energy there. I had the most magical time. I’m in love even more with LaLande. Something pulls me there daily.
Philip Janssen @Sharon❤

N6lRZ8.gif

Paul Smith When the vase was on the kitchen table, I was terrified it was going to get knocked over, I was like "Please put it on the floor"!!!

1654864059083 (2).png

Jenny Willow @Philip Janssen Are those your best jeans??
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow Definitely! I’ve had them for 7 years
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here with us!
Percy Attfield Good night was good to meet again
Philip Janssen Thank you all ❤ ❤ ❤

Örn Leifsson Fun video but strange that it was uploaded in 360p - it's very blurry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I was also shocked at using the pulled up weeds as a path. That’s not a normal practice is it? I’m not someone with professional gardening experience like Anne Boleyn, but it doesn’t seem like the right thing to do. When has that stopped anyone at Lalande before?
This is done, mostly and most often, in permaculture vegetable gardens. The uprooted weeds are left as mulch on the vegetable beds. They serve both as fertilizer and as protection against weeds. Although, many permaculturists do not. They mulch with compost, and remove all islets from the gardens (into compost or prepare liquid fertilizers) because they are bait for snails and many other troubles in the garden. (I explained this to you as briefly as I could, not to bother too much).
In a formal flower garden it is, unfortunately, a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've started a little project to track Fanny & Snorty's spending. I'm not talking about items related to building such as panelling or wallpaper) - I'm already tracking that separately. This focuses on all the pretty decorations, dishes, stemware, furniture, crap they buy to fill the shiteau (indoors and out). YTD they've spent over USD50,000. I've started a list, but need help remembering all the items, so please let me know what should be added to the list.

Their spending is out of control and Snorty & Fanny are shopaholics because:
  • they are hiding their purchases (ex: storing in London, not showing the squirrel jar Snorty got Ardmore)
  • lying about purchases and saying they are gifts (squirrel jar, antiques from Anders)
  • lying about purchases vs. already owned (garden pot being found in the attic when Snorty likely just bought it at the brocante)
They always try to justify their purchases even though they are often buying things which are chipped/broken:
  • new dressing table will provide more storage (although it needs decorating & a new mirror)
  • chandeliers - yes there are crystals missing but for that price it's a bargain
  • candlestick - it's chipped but it's pretty and can be split into a single candlestick
  • sherry glasses - 1 was cracked but its a good price for a set of 12
Circular justification
  • Buying plates to match Mummy's dishes - they match the new blue charge plates
  • Blue Charge plates - they match Mummy's dishes

Also, those old bread & flour bins are awful. You can purchase new vintage replicas which are clean and sanitary. I think Fanny buys those because it gives viewers ideas about things to send her in grabeaux.
fake books 80 pounds
Day bed 6/7000 thousand euros. (daybed was initially sold at christie's with a estimate of 7 to 10K) madame claims she bought it for far less at the local auction house.

Reactions: 11
Stephanie Jarvis was a no show in the live chat, again. The last time she participated was the May 27, 2022, live chat. Why???
She has better things to do. 🤫
From yesterday's, 6/10/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1332832
Oracle Ohhh..! fix the Jaguar campaign..!
Phil N yes they need to fix the jag!!!
Jenny Willow Don't forget you can click the "LIKE" button now
Adam Are you filming a new series?

View attachment 1332824
Percy Attfield good evening to all from Centurion, RSA.
Anders Bundgaard Hello to all from Copenhagen 🇩🇰
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love from SA. I can’t answer messages sorry!
Percy Attfield @Phil N we certainly are planning and hoping to be there.
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Castle ten Berghe Hi @Philip Janssen, good evening how are you doing?
Philip Janssen @Castle ten Berghe I’m doing well! How are you? :)

View attachment 1332819
ninn1116 oh...Just rip it open!!!
Gilbert Cartier HELL
Gilbert Cartier [message retracted]
Philip Janssen @Hannelore Dahm It is! From Ardmore :)
geenagr Sorry but I still can't figure out what it is
Sweetbriar McCollum It makes me nervous just sitting there... what if someone wobbles it? /humming to warn off danger

View attachment 1332812
Betsy's Barn Quality is set at only 360p @Philip Janssen will it change
Philip Janssen @Betsy’s Barn I just noticed that too! We’ve had that once before where during the premiere the quality was bad and afterwards it sorted itself out. Let’s hope that’s the same now

View attachment 1332772
Hannah10 OH NO THE STALKER IS HERE YET AGAIN. HOILP
CasperP @Hannah10 is that you? if yes, go away
jetje goes dutch @Hannah10 who is the stalker now??
CasperP @Hannah10 who is the stalker?
Chrissy Hannah10 why do you call yourself a stalker?
Yesenia from L.A. @CasperP lol!! @Hannah10 is the stalker; poor thing.
Edward Kenneth @Philip Janssen Can you remove troll Hannah10
jetje goes dutch @Philip Janssen wil je hannah10 verwijderen ik word al een tijd door deze persoon belasterd thx xxx
jetje goes dutch @Philip Janssen want to delete your hannah10 I have been vilified by this person for a while thx xxx
Hannah10 [message deleted]
Philip Janssen @jetje goes dutch Duidelijk. Gebeurd!
Philip Janssen @jetje goes dutch Clear. Happened!

View attachment 1332769
Melissa Thiessen why has Dan been working by himself? I've been watching his vlog.
Anne Tait Please get help for Dan ,its not safe for him alone.
Jenny Willow @Philip Janssen Is Cyril still working at Lalande?
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow He isn’t! We had offered him a job, but he’s been recruited by a restaurant in the south of France :)
Jenny Willow @Philip Janssen Thanks for answering I thought we hadn't seen him for a while. How inconsiderate to choose someone else over Lalande

View attachment 1332812
bee french Video is super blurry

View attachment 1332806
CasperP How did you bring those big containers home from England @the Chateau Diaries

View attachment 1332841
Bordeaux Life evening everyone ... bit late internet problems!!
Bordeaux Life @Yesenia from L.A. ..... its been so long, we have a bit of a night off tonight.... so thought we would come and watch this / put a vlog out later!!!!!
Chrissy Bordeaux Life you work so hard! You deserve a night off
Philip Janssen @Bordeaux Life Hiya! How are you? :)
Bordeaux Life @Philip Janssen .... shattered!!! Villenave is on the back burner whilst we take care of the wedding clients!!
Philip Janssen @Bordeaux Life Oh my I can imagine!! I hope we’ll be able to meet up soon, it’s been too long!
Bordeaux Life @Philip Janssen (y)(y)

(y)
jetje goes dutch DID WE ALL HIT THE THUMBS UP???

View attachment 1332794
Sharon @philip janssen did you guys plant the flowers I left in front of the tack room?
Philip Janssen @Sharon Hiya! I do believe we did :)
Sharon @philip janssen I had to leave some of my energy there. I had the most magical time. I’m in love even more with LaLande. Something pulls me there daily.
Philip Janssen @Sharon❤

View attachment 1332765
Paul Smith When the vase was on the kitchen table, I was terrified it was going to get knocked over, I was like "Please put it on the floor"!!!

View attachment 1332749
Jenny Willow @Philip Janssen Are those your best jeans??
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow Definitely! I’ve had them for 7 years
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here with us!
Percy Attfield Good night was good to meet again
Philip Janssen Thank you all ❤ ❤ ❤

View attachment 1332812
Örn Leifsson Fun video but strange that it was uploaded in 360p - it's very blurry.
“Are those your best jeans??” 😂 and he said yes he’s had them 7 years…how is it that comfortable to spread your legs that far apart??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Their gardens are so big and complex with all the vegetables, flowers trees etc that they have alternating gardener's even a maury has to help as Dan, kirsty and (chef/gardener) aren't enough and now the new girl(forgot her name 🤔😅) yet the place looks worse than before! It's also blatantly obvious the embarrassment that Davy feels when madam muck(SJ) tries to pull him into her web of deceit.
Everything with regard to the gardens is just SJ diverting her Patrons from the real issue - WHERE IS THE TRUE RESTORATION happening/taking place, and that SJ originally pledged to her PATRONS would happen right from the inception of her Patreon account, from which she currently earns approx £30,000 each month????

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Everything with regard to the gardens is just SJ diverting her Patrons from the real issue - WHERE IS THE TRUE RESTORATION happening/taking place, and that SJ originally pledged to her PATRONS would happen right from the inception of her Patreon account, from which she currently earns approx £30,000 each month????
She pledged the patreon money to renovations (not gardens) Stephameme is waiting for someone to sue her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The 25-five-year-old is so busy buying 25 crystal goblets (one for every year of his birth) and $ 260-piece chargers, that his supposed girlfriend can not afford a new dress from Zara.
I think she's taunting us with the stupid yellow dress.
I agree and I even wondered yesterday if it ever gets laundered as she wears it so frequently! 🤮

She pledged the patreon money to renovations (not gardens) Stephameme is waiting for someone to sue her.
I too sincerely hope so.

Reactions: 9
When we are shown the forest garden, I wonder about those large hoses, laid all over the ground, that are part of the ridiculous, temporary (at least 2 years) watering contraption they are using. Do the hoses just stay where they are, or are they moved around to other parts of the garden? Either way, it bothers me. If the hoses just stay in place all over, they look terrible. If they get moved around, I can see lots of damage done to the little plants by people that don’t really know what their doing and aren’t very careful. Why didn’t Stephanie just put in sprinklers?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Co Cyril saw the light and took a chef job in the South of France and one of those stupid super fans thought it was inconsiderate. I bet he knows exactly just how lucky he was to get out of that place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Didn’t she say in an earlier vlog that the grand salon paneling cost €23000? I remember her thanking her patrons for funding it. It wasn’t a special Patreon vlog but one of her regular releases. I thought it odd at the time until I realized later she was seeding the ground to encourage new patrons.
I thought it was €23000 as well.

Reactions: 6
CountessPompidoo said:
Thanks for posting @HouseLebel, riveting stuff (said none of us).
Sorry, but English is my second language. Do you mean my post was irrelevant? Or that the Patreon Vlog was boring? I am having trouble discerning the context.

Reactions:You, MRShavershamsdress, On Repeat and 4 others - from previous thread

Mais non @HouseLebel, I was thanking you for posting the patreon vlog ;)

I was saying in a sarcastic (possibly English) way, that the vlog was not riveting at all !!!

I hope that explains it for you ????

Thanks again for posting :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yesterday, I was so very upset with the purchase of that 7000+ vase. I just couldn't believe the sheer level of ignorance of such a purchase in today's climate, and then to go an display it for the world to see. Discreet doesn't feature in Stephanie's vocabulary.

Without the risk of virtue signalling, because we all hate that here, but I spend a few hours each week repenting for some of my wayward actions in the past by volunteering at a food bank in Paris. I do the early morning shift on a Monday and Tuesday, when professionals and mothers are on their way to work, or the school drop off. Increasingly as of late, the food bank runs out of food essentials because the donations have decreased quite drastically due to the cost of living crisis. Less people to donate food because, they themselves, are watching their money. It's a first-come-first-served situation for everyone and people with the special circumstances are provided for with deliveries. This week we ran out of nappies, pasta, rice, breakfast cereals and tomato sauce - in my world that's oh so trivial, but to some of these people they were in tears because they just simply don't have the means to provide for their families as either their salaries aren't stretching far enough or they just aren't able to work at the moment. So they'll have to do the whole process again and wake up early to queue in line in the hope there is more available the following day. It's truly heart stopping stuff to witness. The stories I hear of people washing clothes once every two weeks, or not cooking anything on a stove because it uses too much energy, or people selling their white goods to raise money and just living off of microwaveable food....

Cut to Stephanie Jarvis buying this 7000+ vase.... you'll understand my upset. Stephanie is receiving so much on a weekly basis à la Marie Antoinette, whether it be her GAG channel, her AdSense revenue from YT, her BnB, her earning potential from her London flat, or her Patreon and yet she gives so very little back. I understand it would be entirely performative from Stephanie Jarvis to spotlight deprivation, but to her viewership, who regularly send her crap; she may possibly be opening their eyes to a situation they weren't aware of. All the while, generating kudos points for her public image.... I think Stephanie is sadly, trapped in a bubble of her own making and is unaware what is happening in the real world right now. I know in London it cost my Mother £100 to fill up a tank of a small city car - which is unheard of.

Stephanie Jarvis will argue her channel offers escapism for her viewers, but Stephanie you are permanently escaping the reality of the world when you could be doing such good with your platform. Instead you are spending and spending other people's money to repair a building you couldn't afford to run in the first place. What's even more maddening is that Stephanie is a recipient of charity herself, via her poor little rich girl Patreon act and the money isn't being spent in a measured manner. It's all so infuriating, I think we all know here that Stephanie will not change her ways unless the law catches up with her. I'm still upset about that vase purchase. In 2020, I signed up as a Patreon on the lowest tier for 6 months. During which I cottoned on that she was a charlatan and yet I'm still angry I allowed myself to be duped by her deception. My money currently lines her pockets when I really should have been wise sooner and donated it to someone truly in need who is currently struggling to feed their unwashed school children.

It's all so sad making....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
It's official:
Le Fleur's Anna & Philipp are 100,000k ahead in subscribers.

Fluries: 292k
SJ & Co: 192

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.