The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a sense that we are nearing the point where things are about to unravel. It’s a bit like watching someone spin plates on a pole. They can keep it going for a little bit but then they reach that point where the plates start to fall off. And it feels like we’re nearing that point. I think she has manipulated the timeline too much and overlooked things like the Jubilee that are giving the game away. I think she’s about to lose control of it.
I think she will keep spinning these plates as long as she can, she has grandmas to milk dry first. Slowly her lies are becoming more ludacris every vlog ( no more hoarding but then happily opens more stuff on gift grabeaux at the chiteau.) and its clearer every time how excessive these items being sent are and more ridiculous useless stuff is being bought, like the massive vase from SA and must have cost a fortune to have been made and shipped so far.

I think some fans are waking up and selling the cow pats, and if she doesn't keep to her words ( ie actually doing the heating or the lake which money has allegedly been funnelled into) hopefully her fanbase will dwindle. Maybe at this point she will reduce vlogs, move partially to Venice or somewhere else ( ps i am so so sorry for anyone who country has and will be impacted by stepha-me-me the great) She will probably sell some bits and transport the rest of her hoard illegally to avoid taxes and questions of origin. I predict she will keep the chateau just for the appearances and it will crumble slowly away.

Either this or eventually Mr tax man may cathc up and make her pay up and charge her with fraud and money laundering.

Reactions: 20
another thing i dont understand...she rips out her grand salon...leave it as a ruin..and amaury starts with the Marquis appartment....i doesnt make sense ...at all...but thats so Lalande..my guess is that amaury has seen that that crappanelling will never work there..i wouldnt be surprised if another panelling shows up there in the folllowing months..followed by a lott of excuses and false explanations...
Maybe they wanted to do the marquis apartment before the summer season, so it could be rented out at peak time? Still hard to understand why it's taking so long to do the grand salon. It's ten months since Amaury arrived.

Reactions: 21
Correct me if i'm wrong but maybe the disappearing chapel restorer was also partially due to building standards. If the chapel has been water damaged and neglected for many many years then it may have some much deeper structural issues. She could restore it inside but would it even meet building standards

Reactions: 9
Thank you for sparing me the grief. LOL! Dare I call him out on it?
Yes, please! And, while you’re calling him out, ask why there are multiple comments on the vlog released today that are over a year old! Not sure how that happens. As @ComtesseRose pointed out, maybe it was an old Patreon video that he made public? I think Michael realized he hadn’t released a video in a month, so rather than crap one out, he just dialed this old one in.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Come on Michael, tell the truth - even Natalie Hill has done a runner on this thread :

Todd Douglas
33 minutes ago (edited)
You didn’t say you’d left France, hmmm

Hide 2 replies

SouthCoastLady
12 minutes ago
I think it's old footage from over a year ago

Todd Douglas
9 minutes ago
@SouthCoastLady ah, I encourage this be put in the description so subs like me don’t get confused!

SouthCoastLady
0 seconds ago
@Todd Douglas agree but let's see if this gets deleted ; )

SouthCoastLady
0 seconds ago
@Natalie Hill becasue he's not disclosing the fact it's from 2 years ago and people are being fooled into thinking it's recent footage. Just look at the 'glad you're back' type comments.

SouthCoastLady
52 seconds ago (edited)
It;s from 2020 when Michael went to England. It's from 'Epic Lake District Adventure' on Doing it Oursselves. Why is there no transparency People on here clearly think Michael is in the UK now. He's a fraud. How long is this post going to stay here ?????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Some Tattlers didn't appear to know what it meant. I wonder if there is an equivalent term in languages other than English.
Makes me wonder too....
maybe there’s different terms and
we’re not familiar with theirs. 🤨
Just never know...

No harm meant...
if my humor was tasteless!!! 😳
I just keep sinning.....😮

Reactions: 4
My co-worker got it. She ended up hospitalized, said it was a living hell. 3 years later she's still feeling some effects from it.
If you get straight to the dr and get the anti viral meds it's not too bad and heals in about a week or so. I had them once on my thigh, and Hubby has had it twice on his lower back. Apparently the virus hides in your spine waiting for you to be run down and then comes out. Where you get the shingles relates to which part of your spine it hides. Hubby had a shot a few weeks ago, I'm not old enough to be offered one yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still can’t believe she screwed up so badly over the Jubilee. All she had to do was film a Jubilee tea before she left. Then run it on the Sunday to keep up the illusion they were home. That’s why it feels like she can’t even pretend to give a crap anymore. She knows she’s getting careless and she doesn’t care. Because she knows there are so many people who aren’t paying attention. So she gets away with it a little longer. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
another thing i dont understand...she rips out her grand salon...leave it as a ruin..and amaury starts with the Marquis appartment....i doesnt make sense ...at all...but thats so Lalande..my guess is that amaury has seen that that crappanelling will never work there..i wouldnt be surprised if another panelling shows up there in the folllowing months..followed by a lott of excuses and false explanations...
She has been buying other panelling, keeping it stored in one other out buildings. I recall watching a vlog where Armoire comments on how good it is to have extra panels.

Reactions: 15
Without going into the gory details, it took almost a decade for my damage to fully heal and I still bear some scars.

Mine was on the surface of my head.
😔 sorry to hear that.
I had it in my inner ear (Ramsey Hunt Syndrome) around 8 years ago. It’s left me partially deaf in that ear and I’ve suffered fatigue on and off ever since. It’s a truly horrendous condition that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
😔 sorry to hear that.
I had it in my inner ear (Ramsey Hunt Syndrome) around 8 years ago. It’s left me partially deaf in that ear and I’ve suffered fatigue on and off ever since. It’s a truly horrendous condition that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
I consider myself lucky in that I realized what was happening in the first 24 hours and got to the ER for retrovirals quickly. Even then it spread 12 inches across my scalp and into my eye. My left eye ended up with a cat-like slit pupil for almost a decade before it healed. It’s staggering to think a case of childhood spots can come back to haunt one so!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
How copper wire was invented: Stephanie and Isabelle fighting over a penny.
LOL... THREAD TITLE~~

I consider myself lucky in that I realized what was happening in the first 24 hours and got to the ER for retrovirals quickly. Even then it spread 12 inches across my scalp and into my eye. My left eye ended up with a cat-like slit pupil for almost a decade before it healed. It’s staggering to think a case of childhood spots can come back to haunt one so!
Jeez I wouldn't even know to go to the hospital! Sounds miserable..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've always thought the high tier patrons are very ordinary middle class women and gay men needing a boost in their social contacts. They are buying a parasocial fake friendship. It's transactional to give Fanny money so you can call her a 'friend' and expect her to answer their every email, their gifts to be opened in due time, reserve a room for them when they want to come (in case of Jason Dubey even when nobody's home, but as a high tier patron he feels entitled to come anyway). These entitled Hyacinth Bucket's of North America who by accident and terrible injustice of life live amongst common people, have only common friends and live in common houses with their common families. They were born to a different life!

I can imagine the boasting how they're just got an email or are going to visit a dear friend, Lady Stephanie, and stay in her chateau :sneaky: (and understand how much she loaths them, basically giving them a finger in every possible turn.)

Some of them are clear narcs themselves asserting power over Fanny, we pay you jump -mentality, how many times we've read:
"I'm a high tier patron, why Nati isn't answering my emails?"
"I'm a high tier patron, I'm going to sort this out and call Stephanie."
"I'm a high tier patron, I demand an explanation."
"Did you see me?"
These people don't want to lose their faces, they suck it up when Fanny doesn't obey them.

But most of them are just people who in the back of their minds know they bring nothing to the table and would never get acquainted with people like her without a monthly donation. This is their only change to mingle with 'the upper echelon' people, which is a scam, real upper echelon people don't operate this way, but it's as close as they can get so they'll take it.
very well said..you hit the nail on the head..

Reactions: 18
I have had shingles "almost" 3 times. I was getting vaccinations to travel long term to China in the 80s and hepatitis B was of concern. Last shot I asked doctor if I was getting poison ivy on my neck, luckily he had had shingles and recognized the lesions starting. He new what I was in for. So he prescribed me Acyclovir and luckily it healed pretty fast. The flight wasnt very fun. Now when I get the "tingle" I run to the Doc! Three times I have been saved from hell!
😳😳😳 WTH 😳😳😳 I don’t do vaccines 💉 or drugs of any kind. Can‘t even imagine what you’ve been through 😢😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Will it get deleted? I noticed his patreon numbers are dropping!

GDBgB8vxdtIiakcwPQXiAfU3=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Arwen Gail
0 seconds ago
This isn't a new video, it's from a couple of years ago. Nice try though. It must be exhausting after a month of tracing Beatrix Potters art and selling it and not updating your patreons on how things are coming along. How sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Come on Michael, tell the truth - even Natalie Hill has done a runner on this thread :

Todd Douglas
33 minutes ago (edited)
You didn’t say you’d left France, hmmm

Hide 2 replies

SouthCoastLady
12 minutes ago
I think it's old footage from over a year ago

Todd Douglas
9 minutes ago
@SouthCoastLady ah, I encourage this be put in the description so subs like me don’t get confused!

SouthCoastLady
0 seconds ago
@Todd Douglas agree but let's see if this gets deleted ; )

SouthCoastLady
0 seconds ago
@Natalie Hill becasue he's not disclosing the fact it's from 2 years ago and people are being fooled into thinking it's recent footage. Just look at the 'glad you're back' type comments.

SouthCoastLady
52 seconds ago (edited)
It;s from 2020 when Michael went to England. It's from 'Epic Lake District Adventure' on Doing it Oursselves. Why is there no transparency People on here clearly think Michael is in the UK now. He's a fraud. How long is this post going to stay here ?????
It would have been so easy for Michael to do a voiceover at the start of today’s video explaining it was done during his visit to Beatrix Potter’s cottage two years ago. Or even a short explanation in the description. Since he didn’t do that, it comes across as shady. Especially when he hasn’t released anything in a month. And, given his past track record, it’s only natural to think he’s trying to “put one over” everyone. Just be honest and transparent with your viewers. At the start of 2022, Michael said it was a “Fresh Start”….six months into the year, looks like the fresh start is beginning to fester, rot, and stink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
😔 sorry to hear that.
Isn't that what Justin Bieber has at the moment?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Exactly. The scam is that Cara WInsor Hehir believes she will be "brushing her teeth in champagne" and sitting down to dinner with somebody she mistakenly believes is a princess. That the hoi shall mix with the polloi is what Jarvis is selling; it also brings in gold diggers like Dana, Philip, pre-Amaury Nati, and Marie looking to score with wealthy guests. When Winsor Hehir discovers she is alone in the shittoo but for Kirsty and is expected to clean toilets, she finds she is homesick.
sorry to say....but that whole chateauxsceem on YT is full with hoi polloi..there are a few exceptions...but most of them beg up to high heaven...and have no class at all..

I managed to watch the lacalles again...they came up..so i clicked...can you believe it...they ended up at chatau de la ferte? that one with all the woodwormeaten floors?? well i guess they have something in common...to pick up bambu?? for fs...drive 4 hours to pick up free bambu? my feeling was the receiving wasnt very welcoming..they all stood their at the door like going to a funeral..it was odd...at least Ash managed it to not grab his cock all the time... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.