The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Iolair for suggesting the thread title, and congratulations @Le Comte de Monte Cristo for writing such a hillarious quote.

Previously on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show:
- Michael was last seen looking at Beatrix Potter water colour paintings.
- The long awaited Ardmore vase arrived. Then Stephanie Jarvis decided to clean the same attic space again, while Michael Potts and Philip Janssen did nothing.
- Stephanie Jarvis showed her gift givers, that she throws their gifts out with the rest of the trash, all while wearing a Dolce and Gabbana fugly kitty cat dress.
- According to Stephanie Jarvis, it's a good thing, that she cleaned the attic, before Mummykins arrived to the farm house, because imagine the fury she'd bring.
- When the attic was cleared Stephanie Jarvis was relieved, as it meant, she could now accept more gifts from her small YouTube channel "The Gift Grab".
- What a day to be alive...

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 8:39 AM
Jeeves said:
@Clara - I wonder which other photos in our Tattle photo album have triggered Fanny? :devilish:
Many. She has even hired fancy lawyers in Paris to try and do something against Tattle, but they have made it clear it's almost impossible to take on as we are all anonymous. Ignore it was their advice. I had a great laugh knowing that advice cost her a lot of money and doesn't help her one little bit. On the other hand: it wasn't her money to spend anyway...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, agualilas@ and 62 others

Maple fairy

VIP Member

Friday at 4:03 PM
Off topic! Well my absence of late is due to the addition of a new family member. Very busy with training, learning manners, furniture is not a chew toy, playing, feeding and cuddling this little being. Exhausting but so much fun!

Attachments
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Tamerton, agualilas@ and 56 others
@Maple fairy :love: :love: :love:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:49 AM
Sasha Groves said:
Snorts certainly likes spending his Sugar Mummies grifted money.
All he does is want. Wants more plates, more tit ornaments at the London auction, more glasses, more anything. Everything he see’s he has to say ‘we could put it in this room or that room’. Any excuse to buy absolutely anything and everything. Is that all he does? Buy things! He even wants a puppy (probably coz the Fleuries have one 🙄)
Faking love and laughter where there is none might seem like a lucrative idea to them but it will always come back to bite them. Stephanie Jarvis as well as her randomly picked lapdog Philip Janssen are both incapable of feeling love for anybody but themselves. In the past they both tried to hide that fact way more than they do now. Whatever he has on her better be worth it, because she surely has enough to throw him out with the trash. In her entourage bets are being placed on when that will happen, not unlike here actually.

Jules100 said:
That classic tattle pic of Davey & Dirty Stephanie was a masterpiece from several threads ago by @Le Baiseur. I wonder if Steph ever saw it.
She certainly did and was furious about it. She even put a formal message in to tattle, demanding it to be deleted. Good luck with that, Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited: Saturday at 7:00 AM
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, agualilas@ and 53 others

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Luna20

Chatty Member

Friday at 1:05 PM
I couldn't reply in previous post but daaaaamn these sa art pieces.

Next to all the vacations she has been taken so far we should start counting her unnecessary purchases.

The indian stone thing €6650
The SA art (all of the parcel) €15000
If she would have focused on the royal dump first. 40000 in equipment
40000 in plants and trees
40000 in man power.
23000 in chandeliers and other crap from Denmark
6000 in daybed still in uk
16000 wallpapers
3000 morano chandelier
18000 panneling

This money would have been able to fund facade + heating + swimming pool + finish Gerry & Natti appartment.

She would not only able to finish all the above, but her patreons would have increased significantly as well as her youtube views and subscribers.

What a dumb witch, who surround herself with people who support her madness.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Lady Whistledown’s Papers, Sookiesweets and 52 others

Trengilly

Chatty Member

Friday at 3:46 PM
Yesterday, I was so very upset with the purchase of that 7000+ vase. I just couldn't believe the sheer level of ignorance of such a purchase in today's climate, and then to go an display it for the world to see. Discreet doesn't feature in Stephanie's vocabulary.

Without the risk of virtue signalling, because we all hate that here, but I spend a few hours each week repenting for some of my wayward actions in the past by volunteering at a food bank in Paris. I do the early morning shift on a Monday and Tuesday, when professionals and mothers are on their way to work, or the school drop off. Increasingly as of late, the food bank runs out of food essentials because the donations have decreased quite drastically due to the cost of living crisis. Less people to donate food because, they themselves, are watching their money. It's a first-come-first-served situation for everyone and people with the special circumstances are provided for with deliveries. This week we ran out of nappies, pasta, rice, breakfast cereals and tomato sauce - in my world that's oh so trivial, but to some of these people they were in tears because they just simply don't have the means to provide for their families as either their salaries aren't stretching far enough or they just aren't able to work at the moment. So they'll have to do the whole process again and wake up early to queue in line in the hope there is more available the following day. It's truly heart stopping stuff to witness. The stories I hear of people washing clothes once every two weeks, or not cooking anything on a stove because it uses too much energy, or people selling their white goods to raise money and just living off of microwaveable food....

Cut to Stephanie Jarvis buying this 7000+ vase.... you'll understand my upset. Stephanie is receiving so much on a weekly basis à la Marie Antoinette, whether it be her GAG channel, her AdSense revenue from YT, her BnB, her earning potential from her London flat, or her Patreon and yet she gives so very little back. I understand it would be entirely performative from Stephanie Jarvis to spotlight deprivation, but to her viewership, who regularly send her crap; she may possibly be opening their eyes to a situation they weren't aware of. All the while, generating kudos points for her public image.... I think Stephanie is sadly, trapped in a bubble of her own making and is unaware what is happening in the real world right now. I know in London it cost my Mother £100 to fill up a tank of a small city car - which is unheard of.

Stephanie Jarvis will argue her channel offers escapism for her viewers, but Stephanie you are permanently escaping the reality of the world when you could be doing such good with your platform. Instead you are spending and spending other people's money to repair a building you couldn't afford to run in the first place. What's even more maddening is that Stephanie is a recipient of charity herself, via her poor little rich girl Patreon act and the money isn't being spent in a measured manner. It's all so infuriating, I think we all know here that Stephanie will not change her ways unless the law catches up with her. I'm still upset about that vase purchase. In 2020, I signed up as a Patreon on the lowest tier for 6 months. During which I cottoned on that she was a charlatan and yet I'm still angry I allowed myself to be duped by her deception. My money currently lines her pockets when I really should have been wise sooner and donated it to someone truly in need who is currently struggling to feed their unwashed school children.

It's all so sad making....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, billybudd, Boston123! and 52 others

So lovely lurkers, newbies, oldies and returnées. Always check the wiki, or add to it. Let's document the atrocities of Stephanie Jarvis, who couldn't legally take down Tattlers - I say the 15 tattlers strike again. LOL!

What will happen next on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show?
- Will Mummykins arrive?
- Will Stephanie Jarvis be in Venice?
- Will Philip Janssen get the boot?
- Or do the toilets at Lalande have enough water pressure to avoid floaters?! 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Snorty received a stuffed hedgehog in Grabeaux (nothing new there), but Fanny & Snorty would like to name the little fella (Fanny's decided it's a boy) Any suggestions Tattlers????

My suggested name is 'Grifter'. That's also my suggested name for Natti & Amuary's 1st child, regardless of the baby's sex.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Many congrats @Iolair - best title thread ever in the history of TL, just so on trend and 100% appropriate.
And, many thanks as always to @ContesseRose for making it ALL transition so smoothly too - no mean feat!
Love you guys :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m 39 posts away from VIP! Can I make it happen today?
Just keep on commenting my love, but, ensure that your 1001 comment will be worth it in maybe naming the next thread title - obviously, absolutely no pressure - just take your time to reflect! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been off radar for a week or more and it's taken me ages to catch up. We were on a 28 hour ferry from Ireland to Bilbao and are making our way north to a ferry from Cherbourg in three weeks, experiencing different parts of France as we travel. The weather forecast for the next week is to be high 30's or early 40's in France which is particularly high. This will show errors in SJ's timeline.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@Summerbaby

When C4 was first introduced on UK tv, they were viewed as a joke and the "poor relative" of the other mainstream UK TV stations, think, the BBC - primarily due to the BBC's "old boy school" syndrome - so not the case today.
No they weren't! The Thatcher government intentionally designed Channel 4 to be disruptive. Its function was to unleash a culture of entrepreneurship and to bring this about the channel was structured differently to the BBC and ITV. Channel 4 did not make its own programmes. TV producers were encouraged to set up companies and seek commissions from the new broadcaster. Channel 4’s function therefore was to incubate a culture of risk-taking that was very much in keeping with the Thatcherite vision of a share-owning, home-owning Britain of small business owners.

Even more so, especially as buying an annual TV license just to watch any BBC programmes is approx £180, whether you are only watching "live" or on a "catch up" basis. I reckon at just over 40pence a day per household (no matter how many devices you watch or listen on) the BBC Licence fee is well worth the money. No advertising interrupting
I love Radio 4, the coverage from Glastonbury is beyond gorgeous. The fact that during Covid BBC was the go to channel for information, that dact that the children's channel CBBC broadcast curriculum-based learning for children without access to the internet. BBC News is seen as the source of reputable information around the world & in terms of employment it's the gold standard if you get a job there. To me the BBC, like our NHS is one of the few things we can still be proud of. If we let it go then we will end up with Fox News.
When people like Sir David Attenborough say things like this 'BBC licence fee is the biggest possible bargain in Britain;' then you know that someone who knows what he is talking about is concerned about the loss of the BBC.
1655224063500.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Snorty received a stuffed hedgehog in Grabeaux (nothing new there), but Fanny & Snorty would like to name the little fella (Fanny's decided it's a boy) Any suggestions Tattlers????
My suggested name is 'Grifter'. That's also my suggested name for Natti & Amuary's 1st child, regardless of the baby's sex.
Hedgehog / baby name suggestions: Lice, Scrounge, Swinger, Stank, Smells Like Pee, Weee, Snorty, Venice, Dank, Selmar, Garden, North, Chicago, Saint, Apple…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m 39 posts away from VIP! Can I make it happen today?
You're already a VIP in our eyes Jules.

Many congrats @Iolair - best title thread ever in the history of TL, just so on trend and 100% appropriate.
And, many thanks as always to @ContesseRose for making it ALL transition so smoothly too - no mean feat!
Love you guys :love:
Please thank @Le Comte de Monte Cristo. The idea for the thread title goes to Le Comte alone. 🤗
With much thanks also going to @ComtesseRose for starting the new thread with it's splendid summary. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Sasha Groves. As a heterosexual female, I have never found Dana particularly attractive in a physical sense. Far too thin and reminds me a little of Cruella de Ville in most pictures - maybe it's the blackness of that dress/nails and OTT rings etc.
Nothing against her as a person, just but not my own version of female beauty. :)

Last edited: Today at 1:47 PM
Today at 1:47 PM

I agree - I think she has a very hard face. My mum would have described her as "Old Hatchet Face."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
@Sasha Groves. As a heterosexual female, I have never found Dana particularly attractive in a physical sense. Far too thin and reminds me a little of Cruella de Ville in most pictures - maybe it's the blackness of that dress/nails and OTT rings etc.
Nothing against her as a person, just but not my own version of female beauty. :)

Last edited: Today at 1:47 PM
Today at 1:47 PM

I agree - I think she has a very hard face. My mum would have described her as "Old Hatchet Face."
I was casting the dreadful Tess woman as more of a Cruella de Ville than Dana. She appears to have an extensive range of bustiers that she wears as occasion wear and sometimes day wear. Most odd...

Reactions: 20
Hedgehog / baby name suggestions: Lice, Scrounge, Swinger, Stank, Smells Like Pee, Weee, Snorty, Venice, Dank, Selmar, Garden, North, Chicago, Saint, Apple…
Still thinking on Bully Jr's name but I'd like to order it a "My Mom Can Beat up Your Mom onesie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.