The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no shortage of drinkies in Fanny's boudoir. There's enough there to keep her for what - 2 days?

Fanny hasn't submitted any plans yet to the Marie - it's more of her BS.
Is all that liquor in her bedroom lol?

I do not have any knowledge of how French government works but the fleuries have said that it takes three months for planning commission and if I the fourth month you don’t get permission you can go ahead with your project because that really means they don’t care

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
@Lady Avonlea yes I know no plans submitted hence the brilliance of my devious plan to harness the passion and ignorance of the nutters to bombard the mayor’s office with protests, thus bringing SJ and her questionable activities to the authorities’ attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Years ago I recall visiting the National Art Gallery in Ottawa and there were 2 'exhibits' which still puzzle me to this day:
- a white toilet dangling from the ceiling on a thin wire
- a long crack on the floor
Art truly is in the eye of the beholder.

@Lady Avonlea yes I know no plans submitted hence the brilliance of my devious plan to harness the passion and ignorance of the nutters to bombard the mayor’s office with protests, thus bringing SJ and her questionable activities to the authorities’ attention.
Ahhhh - sorry, a little slow on the uptake - haven't had my coffee yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is all that liquor in her bedroom lol?

I do not have any knowledge of how French government works but the fleuries have said that it takes three months for planning commission and if I the fourth month you don’t get permission you can go ahead with your project because that really means they don’t care
Oh man planning permission not commission. Note to self you need reading glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Using my super sleuthing, contacts within the intellegence international community and a vivid immagination, I would like to offer the following, Philip works for TRACFIN the French agency watching $ laundering. He was sent to infiltrate Lalalande, isolate Stephaine from her supporters by, internally expelling them pysically from the Chateau e.g. Selmar and Mairie, and externally encouraging her to become more and more self focused, spending patreon $ on uneccessary items as witnessed in last vlog, taking more holidays and increasing her lying, 'we have to miss the Jubilie" but get comments of "saw you at Jubilie" to discredit her with her fans. This objective is to lessen income (minimise the $ laundering) minimise supporters so when they come to take her away instead of uproar of unfairness and a whole new #Free Stephanie#InnocentStephanine it is a cheering uproar that she is now to face up to her actions.

Philip while on this misson is unpaid so he gets to keep all gifts accept all trips and upgrades and behave as salaciously as he wants with whom he wants without being held accountable. His contact is Clara's ex partner is Occitan of the council and is amassing a large file on his behalf.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For all the effort Snorts puts into stripping a trashy over painted vase, why does he not apply his skills to stripping any one of the rotting window frames at that dump? He can still maintain his status of ‘indoor’ help by simply doing it from the inside - what a deep loser. Why is he on payroll?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh no, they are supposed to wash their hands after interacting with backyard chickens? That’s not fun or magical. Salmonella & Avian Flu… so Lalande.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought that was so 'staged'. The odds of loosing only two plants is absurd. I wonder why Kirsty felt she had to lie??? What relationship does she have with SJ @Clara Burnett. I'd hoped it was more professional and not leaning towards the everyday bullshit that SJ demands from her 'interens'
The word professional has no chance of survival in Stephanie Jarvis' universe. Sure, a lot of the people that need something from her (like a job) will start out trying to act like they are only employees, just there to earn a living, but they too, sadly, get sucked into her orbit of nonsense, her game of smoke and mirrors. Kirsty was a dog trimmer in the UK and her knowledge of plants must have come from personal experiences outside work because professionally she never worked with plants before. I'm not saying she isn't good at it, but she is not a professional gardener. Giving her the title of Head Gardener is SJ's way to reel her into the LaLa family and at the same time mock her by exaggerating her responsibilities. By now there is no escaping the madness anymore.
What relationship does she have with SJ? None outside the flogs. She means nothing top SJ, apart from a possibility to create content for her gangsta grannies, who think everything is exactly as portrayed. Kirsty's best shot at happiness at the shittoo is to get along with the rest of the team that works in the garden, so they can have fun when SJ is not around (preferably at her expense, like a proper exchange of gossip and sharing each others outrageous experiences).

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh no, they are supposed to wash their hands after interacting with backyard chickens? That’s not fun or magical. Salmonella & Avian Flu… so Lalande.
Don’t worry- no one ever goes near the chickens, even for their eggs. They are neglected livestock. The sheep? Also neglected livestock. I hope (and think that) Grant sheared them, but that would never be captured on film- for obvious reasons. I believe the animals were in such bad shape that even Madame knew it was crossing the line. They are only props for her Hameau..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Snorts certainly likes spending his Sugar Mummies grifted money.
All he does is want. Wants more plates, more tit ornaments at the London auction, more glasses, more anything. Everything he see’s he has to say ‘we could put it in this room or that room’. Any excuse to buy absolutely anything and everything. Is that all he does? Buy things! He even wants a puppy (probably coz the Fleuries have one 🙄)
Faking love and laughter where there is none might seem like a lucrative idea to them but it will always come back to bite them. Stephanie Jarvis as well as her randomly picked lapdog Philip Janssen are both incapable of feeling love for anybody but themselves. In the past they both tried to hide that fact way more than they do now. Whatever he has on her better be worth it, because she surely has enough to throw him out with the trash. In her entourage bets are being placed on when that will happen, not unlike here actually.

That classic tattle pic of Davey & Dirty Stephanie was a masterpiece from several threads ago by @Le Baiseur. I wonder if Steph ever saw it.
She certainly did and was furious about it. She even put a formal message in to tattle, demanding it to be deleted. Good luck with that, Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I may be wrong (as I so often am) but I think Tomaz was responsible for laying this table. FRK did the flowers but placements were by Tomaz. As I remember thinking that Squirrel boy must have been stalking the vlogs to know what things excited Fanny to worm his way into the shittoo and this was one of the things I picked up on. Just thought about this again with all the talk of his legs being so wide open when sitting in the garden, as Tomaz was always doing the splits on any available wall. Both creeps and both shared Fanny’s bed.
OMG Tomaz shared SJ's bed??

And if that odd sculpture thingy from SA gets knocked over, you can bet your bottom dollar that we won't ever officially find out about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have not been able to keep up with the posts today but I saw one that was quite interesting on the previous thread… Someone had wondered if Clara was Tess? I have always wondered if the elusive Heathcliff was Mason 🫢
Talking about Tess: as shown on her instagram her mother has hired her the same Venice palazzo Stephanie Jarvis could only afford for a few hours, for a whole week to celebrate Tess' 40th birthday. I very much doubt Stephanie Jarvis, if invited at all, will respond well to that humiliation. If she will attend the "festivities" (and she might because, after all, it's in her beloved Venice) she will probably stay and get upgraded in the Bauer hotel again, so she can time her entree to the party and leave before things get messy and people start twerking (not only on the dance floor).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She had a Khaki tank top on under the dungarees. You can see a little of the strap and some at the side boob area. Maybe you do need new glasses!
If you’ve ever worn a tube top....with overalls....
You might be a redneck! (Insert skank) 🙀
Yes that was totally uncalled for!!! 😳
I just keep sinning 😈 Oh Father forgive me.
*I think the actual comedians line was “If you’ve ever worn a tube top....to a wedding....
you might be a redneck.”
That’s how rumors get started....eh?
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought that was so 'staged'. The odds of loosing only two plants is absurd. I wonder why Kirsty felt she had to lie??? What relationship does she have with SJ @Clara Burnett. I'd hoped it was more professional and not leaning towards the everyday bullshit that SJ demands from her 'interens'
Devils advocate here!
Maybe only 2 have 'died', and the others were eaten, so Fanny doesn't consider them dead, more stolen/taken?
Kirsty is probably under orders not to mention the eaten plants.
Got my Pollyanna hat on today ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.