Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
It's so sad. Maybe I'll take my time and read the Maries blog.
I'll save you some time.
Fast forward, this week's IG bio:

1655559577247.png

@mariewiik1
Currently trying to figure out what to do with my life. 🧡 31 & Scandinavian Florist turned Instagrammer @mariewiiksdiary
www.patreon.com/mariewiiksdiary?fan_landing=true

👇This Account is Private.

1655559643692.png

@mariewiiksdiary
  • 172 posts
  • 39 followers
  • 109 following
Marie Wiik | the full story
Behind the scenes of @mariewiik1
Diary video’s sharing my life with you all.
Access via Patreon subscription
www.patreon.com/mariewiiksdiary

👇This from her patreon account.

1655559643692.png

Marie Wiik’s Diary
are creating short videos on Instagram!

She has 113 patrons, paying her monthly but only 39 followers on IG???

I remember the shitolaine saying that she had only 2 bad experiences with work away volunteers and had to ask them to leave. I’m wondering what the problem was? 🤔 may be they just didn’t want to do the work that she asked them to do which is NOT renovating or restauration or ‘special favours’
Do not forget Kelsey.

1655559410658.png

1655559472649.png

1655559494614.png

1655559521468.png

@wherekelseyis
9 months ago
I was EXPLOITED! July 29, 2016: Tons of great reviews should mean it’s safe, right? WRONG! I was told I could paint and decorate before I arrived. On the way “yea, just tell us what you want to do”. But, no. I had to do the laundry for 17 turning BnB bedrooms and cleaning each room/en suite bathroom. Plus, all the breakfast/lunch dishes for 15-30 ppl. They kept promising me “oh after tomorrow” etc. You’re supposed to work 4-5 hrs/day with 2 days off/wk. But, I was always pushed to do more by her lieutenant mother. “The bedding on the line is dry” at 7pm, after working since 10am. I didn’t get any days off either. Yet, three British guy helpers could paint the barn from 9-12 and then go frolicking during afternoons, even using the host’s car. Despite the host’s daily trips to town, it took a week to get a card when my great uncle died. Looking back, idk how I even managed to stay the whole two weeks. Maybe it was the false promises of decorating/painting another day. Maybe it was the vivacious and entertaining host who threw costume dinner parties, karaoke nights, and once or twice took some of us on mini excursions to a winery and festival. I wanted to leave soon after I arrived, but I felt a responsibility to my word. I was naive. They had a helper come to cook for everyone, but she was nasty. It didn’t matter, they needed her because they were short staffed. I wish I had left early. That was when I learned to look out for myself. I’m embarrassed by the amount of hours they made me work. I was exploited. It’s humiliating. This host now has a massive following from being on a television show, and I’m sure, totally unaware of being exploitive because as she said “why complain if people are willing to come work for free”. They claim they don’t have the funds to run the chateau, but she also can travel to 5 star hotels, own plethoras of designer clothes and shoes, all while still owning a flat in London! #priorites #workaway #helpx #workexchange #cultureexchange #frenchchateau #chateaudiy #escapetothechateau #escapetothechateaudiy #travelstories #travelingsolo #liveandlearn #lifelessons #exploited #workawayadventure #chateaudelalande

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Ain't it funny when Stephanie Jarvis rents part of the Venetiann Palazzo Loredan dell'Ambasciatore for two hours to pretend having a masked ball there it is supposed to be the event of the year, but when her bff's mother actually rents the whole place for a whole week to please her spoiled brad daughter Tess (who turned 40 but still acts as if she's 18) it's only worth "a quick visit". No, Stephanie and her Lap-squirrel were not invited to stay at the palazzo (that's for real friends) and were only asked to come by for the party. She was also told to leave the pink camera at home. Nice try indeed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Jules100

VIP Member
We need a tattle pole, the results are 100% binding under international law.

-Steph snuck away to party in Venice with Tess 🤢

-Steph stayed home to clean 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 54

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Such a pristine new thread to sully with my sentiments...I better go on a rant here; 1. THAT VASE! Now that is shit. really tasteless horrible tat, and shows the total lack of class in that shitoo. Someone here said a vase does not have to have something in it. I asked my wife and looked around our abode...she agrees with that, but I disagree. In my opinion you have cupboards of empty vases, then you pick one out when filling it with flowers. If empty, return to cupboard. My wife is a bit nouveaux riche (she married up) so she thinks a vase can stand there empty. 2. Stephanie courting TV channels. In my opinion rude. The reason; she gets her funds from patreons, yet she does not show them all she does before TV has shown it. It is utterly rude, her income is surely largely from patreon and they should always see things first and as they happen, as they are paying for it. 3. Michael Potts is getting older, and not aging like fine wine (unlike myself). Why? because his image is tussled and boyish, and that is not becoming for a middle aged man. He should try being naturally fit and hot like me without acting immature. 3. Is Nati preggers, I think so. 4. Why can nobody fill me in on Selmar, is he SO dull that there is nothing to tell? I will not watch, he creeps me out. 5. I like Dana, she is a fox. 6. Tess looks miserable, she is a perfect example of how you can have looks and still not be attractive. Personality rules. And no, it does not help that she dresses like a tart, it screams look at me, and then her sour face says don't look at me! She will never be happy, she just want people to blame. I shall not visit Venice just right now...bet they are loud and embarrasing 🍸 :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Nah not a better person, but just a little concerned for people on the spectrum - enough to raise it as a question on this forum.
I've seen such ones so badly treated for what are essentially invisible disabilities. It's a very sad indictment on our society that so many people get bullied and 'gossiped about' who are on the spectrum, and in some cases that ill-treatment can build into difficult events, even run-ins with the law. In the accounting example if S is unable to coordinate (neurologically) as I suspect, and fails to get help to do so (also part of the issue with spectrum) then one can easily see how it could coast dangerously close to mismanagement of funds, sexual misconduct..etc. Neither of us are excusing bad behaviour at all, nor should we, which is why I think some of these posts here are very fair.
The only spectrum Stephanie Jarvis is on is the money-grabbing-lack-of-empathy spectrum called grifting. Literally nobody should be concerned about her welfare but the charlataine herself and so she constantly is. She doesn't need any tattlers doing her bidding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I remember the shitolaine saying that she had only 2 bad experiences with work away volunteers and had to ask them to leave. I’m wondering what the problem was? 🤔 may be they just didn’t want to do the work that she asked them to do which is NOT renovating or restauration or ‘special favours’
If you use the search function here, you can read all about it. She had many more bad experiences, she just doesn’t like to admit they were mostly her own fault. The two she was referring to must have been the homofobic woman who abused her guardians and the other one a guy who came with a friend that Stephanie Jarvis fancied, so she had to get rid of the one to be able to “sleep” with the other.

She said one volunteer had a drinking problem and was asked to leave.
She wasn’t lying, he did have a drinking problem and used to pee on the kitchen floor. Yet, the reason for sending him away (or let his friend do that) was that he saw right through her intentions and called her out on it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

KiKiGee

VIP Member
  • Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
View attachment 1351849
Stephanie Jarvis is having a difficult time with the comments from the latest flog. She (and/or Philip Janssen) was/were altered to a spam problem by liliboo and did nothing about it for 17 hours. Now she has a new problem, with replies,19mins. ago.

liliboo
20 hours ago
Is the message Text me on telegram genuinely from Chateau Diaries or a scam? I notice there's several of these messages on different replies and just want to check it out.

The Chateau Diaries
19 hours ago
It’s definitely a scam!

Catherine Evanoff/our12
4 hours ago (edited)
I want to let you know that there's somebody out there creating I think a false Channel saying that telling me I'm a winner and for me to text them on Telegram and they have their channel name is the Chateau Diaries or something like that with no spaces in between each word if I can figure out how to copy and paste it to you the message I will I just don't want to if it's a bug or some sort of virus I don't want to send it to you so I just think I'll notify you like I'm doing that somebody out there is trying to get people to click on their site because he's saying that we won a prize cuz we always watch
I COPIED AND PASTED THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED. IT IS BELOW :
Text me on telegram at thechateaudiaries replied: "Thanks for always watching and commenting. You have been selected in my draw ✨ Winners should text on telegram to claim their prize. (Only Winners)." 3 hours ago

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
Oh dear, which platform did they contact you on? I’ll look into it - thank you for letting me know!

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
I just found them and blocked them - I’m so sorry about that!

Stephanie Jarvis' new problem...

View attachment 1351879
♜ WhatsApp + ①④②③③⑧①⓪③③⑧
19 minutes ago
ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴡʜ-ᴀ-ᴛ-ꜱ-ᴀᴘᴘ .👆👆✍.....

They have replied to many commenters with the same message. 🤪

Rita Smith
21 hours ago
What is the music playing while you're cleaning the hallway?

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
Sorry, it was a spam account pretending to be me. I’ve deleted it now

Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen are going to hate their lives this summer. 😂

Oracle
1 day ago
Stephanie why don’t you show you’re Housekeepers more often?

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
Good point, I’ll try to do that more

DAWN GOUGH
1 day ago
Oh no, so we’re not going to see anything of Venice? 😥

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
I was only there for two days, so I decided to have a mini break instead of filming a full video. But I also think that there’s so much happening at Lalande at the moment that it’s good to focus my videos there. The winter is a better time to film my travels, when there’s not much happening in the garden and woods at home 😊

...and one more for fun...

Amy Gordon
15 hour ago
pls get the rid of the dutch danseuse, he can't make the difference between Olive oil sent and old grand ma panties, poor boy
'Fanny say's "there's so much happening at Lalande at the moment".....wtf is she smoking???? There's so little activity at the shiteau it's currently on life-support and not far-off giving last rights and pulling the plug.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Iolair for suggesting the thread title, and congratulations @Le Comte de Monte Cristo for writing such a hillarious quote.

Previously on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show:
- Michael was last seen looking at Beatrix Potter water colour paintings.
- The long awaited Ardmore vase arrived. Then Stephanie Jarvis decided to clean the same attic space again, while Michael Potts and Philip Janssen did nothing.
- Stephanie Jarvis showed her gift givers, that she throws their gifts out with the rest of the trash, all while wearing a Dolce and Gabbana fugly kitty cat dress.
- According to Stephanie Jarvis, it's a good thing, that she cleaned the attic, before Mummykins arrived to the farm house, because imagine the fury she'd bring.
- When the attic was cleared Stephanie Jarvis was relieved, as it meant, she could now accept more gifts from her small YouTube channel "The Gift Grab".
- What a day to be alive...

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 8:39 AM
Jeeves said:
@Clara - I wonder which other photos in our Tattle photo album have triggered Fanny? :devilish:
Many. She has even hired fancy lawyers in Paris to try and do something against Tattle, but they have made it clear it's almost impossible to take on as we are all anonymous. Ignore it was their advice. I had a great laugh knowing that advice cost her a lot of money and doesn't help her one little bit. On the other hand: it wasn't her money to spend anyway...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, agualilas@ and 62 others

Maple fairy

VIP Member

Friday at 4:03 PM
Off topic! Well my absence of late is due to the addition of a new family member. Very busy with training, learning manners, furniture is not a chew toy, playing, feeding and cuddling this little being. Exhausting but so much fun!

Attachments
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Tamerton, agualilas@ and 56 others
@Maple fairy :love: :love: :love:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:49 AM
Sasha Groves said:
Snorts certainly likes spending his Sugar Mummies grifted money.
All he does is want. Wants more plates, more shit ornaments at the London auction, more glasses, more anything. Everything he see’s he has to say ‘we could put it in this room or that room’. Any excuse to buy absolutely anything and everything. Is that all he does? Buy things! He even wants a puppy (probably coz the Fleuries have one 🙄)
Faking love and laughter where there is none might seem like a lucrative idea to them but it will always come back to bite them. Stephanie Jarvis as well as her randomly picked lapdog Philip Janssen are both incapable of feeling love for anybody but themselves. In the past they both tried to hide that fact way more than they do now. Whatever he has on her better be worth it, because she surely has enough to throw him out with the trash. In her entourage bets are being placed on when that will happen, not unlike here actually.

Jules100 said:
That classic tattle pic of Davey & Dirty Stephanie was a masterpiece from several threads ago by @Le Baiseur. I wonder if Steph ever saw it.
She certainly did and was furious about it. She even put a formal message in to tattle, demanding it to be deleted. Good luck with that, Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited: Saturday at 7:00 AM
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, agualilas@ and 53 others

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Luna20

Chatty Member

Friday at 1:05 PM
I couldn't reply in previous post but daaaaamn these sa art pieces.

Next to all the vacations she has been taken so far we should start counting her unnecessary purchases.

The indian stone thing €6650
The SA art (all of the parcel) €15000
If she would have focused on the royal dump first. 40000 in equipment
40000 in plants and trees
40000 in man power.
23000 in chandeliers and other crap from Denmark
6000 in daybed still in uk
16000 wallpapers
3000 morano chandelier
18000 panneling

This money would have been able to fund facade + heating + swimming pool + finish Gerry & Natti appartment.

She would not only able to finish all the above, but her patreons would have increased significantly as well as her youtube views and subscribers.

What a dumb bitch, who surround herself with people who support her madness.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Lady Whistledown’s Papers, Sookiesweets and 52 others

Trengilly

Chatty Member

Friday at 3:46 PM
Yesterday, I was so very upset with the purchase of that 7000+ vase. I just couldn't believe the sheer level of ignorance of such a purchase in today's climate, and then to go an display it for the world to see. Discreet doesn't feature in Stephanie's vocabulary.

Without the risk of virtue signalling, because we all hate that here, but I spend a few hours each week repenting for some of my wayward actions in the past by volunteering at a food bank in Paris. I do the early morning shift on a Monday and Tuesday, when professionals and mothers are on their way to work, or the school drop off. Increasingly as of late, the food bank runs out of food essentials because the donations have decreased quite drastically due to the cost of living crisis. Less people to donate food because, they themselves, are watching their money. It's a first-come-first-served situation for everyone and people with the special circumstances are provided for with deliveries. This week we ran out of nappies, pasta, rice, breakfast cereals and tomato sauce - in my world that's oh so trivial, but to some of these people they were in tears because they just simply don't have the means to provide for their families as either their salaries aren't stretching far enough or they just aren't able to work at the moment. So they'll have to do the whole process again and wake up early to queue in line in the hope there is more available the following day. It's truly heart stopping stuff to witness. The stories I hear of people washing clothes once every two weeks, or not cooking anything on a stove because it uses too much energy, or people selling their white goods to raise money and just living off of microwaveable food....

Cut to Stephanie Jarvis buying this 7000+ vase.... you'll understand my upset. Stephanie is receiving so much on a weekly basis à la Marie Antoinette, whether it be her GAG channel, her AdSense revenue from YT, her BnB, her earning potential from her London flat, or her Patreon and yet she gives so very little back. I understand it would be entirely performative from Stephanie Jarvis to spotlight deprivation, but to her viewership, who regularly send her crap; she may possibly be opening their eyes to a situation they weren't aware of. All the while, generating kudos points for her public image.... I think Stephanie is sadly, trapped in a bubble of her own making and is unaware what is happening in the real world right now. I know in London it cost my Mother £100 to fill up a tank of a small city car - which is unheard of.

Stephanie Jarvis will argue her channel offers escapism for her viewers, but Stephanie you are permanently escaping the reality of the world when you could be doing such good with your platform. Instead you are spending and spending other people's money to repair a building you couldn't afford to run in the first place. What's even more maddening is that Stephanie is a recipient of charity herself, via her poor little rich girl Patreon act and the money isn't being spent in a measured manner. It's all so infuriating, I think we all know here that Stephanie will not change her ways unless the law catches up with her. I'm still upset about that vase purchase. In 2020, I signed up as a Patreon on the lowest tier for 6 months. During which I cottoned on that she was a charlatan and yet I'm still angry I allowed myself to be duped by her deception. My money currently lines her pockets when I really should have been wise sooner and donated it to someone truly in need who is currently struggling to feed their unwashed school children.

It's all so sad making....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, billybudd, Boston123! and 52 others

So lovely lurkers, newbies, oldies and returnées. Always check the wiki, or add to it. Let's document the atrocities of Stephanie Jarvis, who couldn't legally take down Tattlers - I say the 15 tattlers strike again. LOL!

What will happen next on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show?
- Will Mummykins arrive?
- Will Stephanie Jarvis be in Venice?
- Will Philip Janssen get the boot?
- Or do the toilets at Lalande have enough water pressure to avoid floaters?! 😱

• Heart
  • Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Venice i& the Lake (or Canals and Frogs)
Thank you @Lady Avonlea for posting the patron flog.
During lunch, @10:54, there is a women's reflection in the window, she is seated behind Stephanie Jarvis. I feel she is all of us. She is thinking WTF!!!
Of course, this 👇 is what she was looking at, with a pink phone attached to his hand and Stephanie Jarvis talking, non stop. I would have asked for a different table. Like the man at the far end of the restaurant, @13:20.

1655375661083.png

Side note:
When you claim to be allergic to dairy and eat ice cream before a long trip, where was Philip Janssen, when the gas and diarrhea kicked in???

• Haha
  • Heart

Isabelle6541

Patreon Members are pushing back a bit.... Example (which will be taken down I am sure)

Matthias
glad you enjoyed another nice trip and it's venice again, beautiful. i've been waiting for a Q & A and i have a few questions if you don't mind. has amaury started on the grande salon? is there any progress to show? have you finished the sitting room in the marquise' appartment? is ian back to work? is there anything going on inside the chateau in regards to renovation/building work? what about the new bathroom upstairs? some time ago dan sent some soil samples from the courtyard out for testing, bc the box hedges were turning yellow, did you ever get the results? when you were meeting with the architect, phillipp unearthed some other, more detailed chateau floor plans which the architect volunteered to scan, would you make these available to us? what is the plan for des oiseaux? will amaury make the panelling or the other carpenter you met with? i feel amaury has so many other jobs at the chateau, when does he ever get to do some wood working? :D any updates on your plans for the heating system and the facade? even though most people have said they don't care about the accounts so much, any news? finally finished? and finally, a few weeks ago you did this survey, asking us what kind of vlog we enjoy most and i feel like the majority prefers renovation updates and chateau related content, could you talk about what direction this vlog (or the patron videos) is taking in the next few months? will there be restauration work now that summer season has started? thank you, take care and safe travels!

8h

Matthias

oh, and what happened to the beginning of the month updates, are they no longer happening?

5h

Leah Uerkwitz

All are great questions, Matthias! I enjoyed first of the month updates, as well. 😃

• Heart
  • Haha

Trengilly

VIP Member
Venice i& the Lake (or Canals and Frogs)

Ok so what did I tell you guys. If Stephanie is wearing the same dress five days in a row you can be sure she's skewing the timeline. Now we know she did it for this trip to Venezia. Did she really arrive back at HMN on the day of publications? Was she really only in Venice for 2 days? Where else were you? Milan? Vicenza? Verona? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. She's a con woman and that pet monkey she hold hands with needs to just shut up. "Thuh thuh-huh" that laugh - maddening.

I know Venice well, that Osteria is crap, complete tourist trap, (the menu was in two languages - dead giveaway), which I've regrettably fallen victim to. Buying artisanal cheese from a supermarket is a huge no-no - considering she was a mere 10min walk from the Rialto market where the good shit is she really shows here laziness, or ignorance. Phyllis eating the same food repeatedly as if he is a school child. I can't with these buffoons.

Again, I'm still upset post vase delivery. I did another morning at the food bank. The chasm between Stephanie Jarvis and the ordinary person working an office job who's salary just isn't stretching far enough to buy a new pair of school shoes for their child is stark. Everyday is an indulgence for Stephanie and I actually find it painful viewing. Since starting this volunteering (again, sorry for the virtue signalling) I have decidedly cut back on my personal expenditure because on reflection none of those lunches, dinners, cocktails, clothes, day trips, spar visits, etc provided me with lasting happiness. I'd love to see Stephanie be more charitable to worthwhile causes. The conditions that some people are currently living through is truly shocking and yet Stephanie is oblivious; donating to vanity projects, because she thinks it gives her cultural gravitas. Yesterday, 250+ asylum seekers crossed the English Channel in the hope for a better life, they're now in a detention facility waiting to be sent to Rwanda for processing and won't be able to return to the UK. Stephanie shells out 7000+E for a vase when she could contribute to these people's legal defence, donate to a food bank, top up a local school's free meals programme, etc.... It's all sick making.

He's younger than me, but he looks older than me. WOW!
View attachment 1346868

I still think you're Ginny Lemon darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Speaking of Selmar.
The situation about Selmar drives me crazy. There is so much here that a story can be written.
Someone wrote here that she was attracted to Stephanie (to CD and ETTCDIY) by the story of a strange woman who gathers people and volunteers from all over the world in her chateau.
Well yes. And I was fascinated by that detail because I would be scared. You never know who these people are and what their intentions are. I really admire her there.
My main question (I’m not defending SJ) is how to explain to someone like Selmar or FRK that it’s time to leave?

Because, yes, LL is Stephanies house and everyone else is passing by.
In addition, all the volunteers who come, come with the assumption that they will be there for a while and that they have to move on. Selmar and FRK obviously had nowhere to go, they saw money, there is room for living, something is happening non-stop and they saw themselves there. They thought that in that space and crowd, they do not bother, and do not cost much, but contribute.
At one point, when you have guests who have stayed too long, you have to be "rude".
And that's what happened. In LL they were rude to them. Now the only question is: How rude?
And yes, I think we need to hear that story because SJ used them both for her own personal gain.

Maybe I'll start writing that story.
Ah but you forget. Fanny made Selmar & Marie think that they were so much more than just workers or guests. They were made to believe they were special friends, valued workers. Your theory that people must expect to move on after a while doesn't hold water when you look at Nati, Dan & Phi Phi all living under her roof. Is it acceptable to be rude to trusted workers & friends? I think not.
There is always an ulterior motive behind whatever that charlatan chatelaine does.
The main reasons why these two had to go is because they were starting to be onto Fanny's use & abuse wash cycle. The slow realisation that perhaps they had been taken advantage of not just for their work, but their devotion to someone who didn't value them. We can see what is happening. Maybe Tati was digging at Selmar, seeing what was being done & saying to him you should ask for proper pay (rightly or wrongly). He had to go because she wanted to fund Amaury, didn't want someone who had the audacity to supplant HER with another woman in his heart. Marie's days were numbered when they wanted her flower workshop space for was it Nati's apartment. She was in the firing line when she found another supporter in Nicola.

People are simply not allowed to drop Fanny. She has to do that. From a great height. So she will have put Selmar (Mummy said he was a gift from God) & her special BFF Marie (you do know I love you Marie..said time & time & time again).
The problem with narcissistic abuse is that it is a very long term realisation that you have been dropped. It is the cognative dissonance between how you were treated with flattery & closeness & confidences shared with them, what words have been said - set against very harsh realisation that it was - ALL FAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just want to say that I’ve been a member for 5 months, though I’ve been lurking for almost two years. Long story. Early high tier patreon Spring 2020 through Fall 2020. Quickly saw through the business incompetence of said chartelaine and got out. I quit watching the gift grab in Dec 2020. Quit watching CD once Phi-Phi was ratted out as a boyfriend.
All that to say, that these posts are so entertaining. It is so much fun to check in on occasion just to find out that nothing has changed. Thank you all so much! Keep up the good fight to hold Fanny accountable. If the taxman doesn’t get her, the sexual harassment lawsuits will when things go south with all the inappropriate ‘working’ relationships.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
I don’t watch gag, it’s horrible. But, lately when I realize it’s premiering and the live chats are going on, I try to, just to comment. Now I’m blocked, so I won’t ever have to even consider watching it again. However, yesterday before I realized I was blocked, I did see the part where Philip received that little hedgehog. A room full of adults oohing & ahhing about yet another stuffed animal present. WTF? They have probably received thousands of stuffed animals. Why are these adults acting like this? Encouraging this? I know they are greedy bastards, but if this gift grab is going to happen, steer it away from that crap.

Stephanie Jarvis: “Honestly these gifts of stuffed animals are truly adorable, but we are a household of adults and have received so many already, please stop sending us stuffed animals. Please give them to your grandchildren or a hospital or a shelter. Just pay attention & send me the fancy expensive stuff I really want and hint at all the time.

Philip: “Wait, no more stuffed animals?”

• Haha