The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no shortage of drinkies in Fanny's boudoir. There's enough there to keep her for what - 2 days?
Oh bloody hell Lady Avonlea....... I forgot she had a bundle of bottles in the bedroom!!!
Fanny could be in there for a week.

Years ago I recall visiting the National Art Gallery in Ottawa and there were 2 'exhibits' which still puzzle me to this day:
- a white toilet dangling from the ceiling on a thin wire
- a long crack on the floor
Art truly is in the eye of the beholder.
Oh Lady Avonlea..... put down that bottle !
You were not at the National Art Gallery in Ottawa........ you were at LaLande..... the toilet fell through the ceiling because of the long crack in the floor ....remember , its happened before !!! Hopefully Dan and Bun Boy was there to help. ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She certainly did and was furious about it. She even put a formal message in to tattle, demanding it to be deleted. Good luck with that, Stephanie Jarvis.
@Clara Burnett I've had a bummer of an evening but reading this has cheered me up immensely! Thank you!
I hope the rest of the Lalanders at least had a good giggle over it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
For all the effort Snorts puts into stripping a trashy over painted vase, why does he not apply his skills to stripping any one of the rotting window frames at that dump? He can still maintain his status of ‘indoor’ help by simply doing it from the inside - what a deep loser. Why is he on payroll?
Can see it now, stripping window frame with a twig after having Am remove it from the opening so he can sit in the forest garden with his paint stripper and in the crotch pose for the pink phone, look how clever I am Mummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She certainly did and was furious about it. She even put a formal message in to tattle, demanding it to be deleted. Good luck with that, Stephanie Jarvis.
@Clara - I wonder which other photos in our Tattle photo album have triggered Fanny? :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Which cost the most the 'ardwork vase or the shipping costs from South Africa ? At the cost of contents how much Import Tax to pay and don't believe it came in only a cardboard box and bubble wrap it surely was in a wooden crate for protection or Snorts would have been out with the superglue.

Reactions: 22
@Clara - I wonder which other photos in our Tattle photo album have triggered Fanny? :devilish:
Many. She has even hired fancy lawyers in Paris to try and do something against Tattle, but they have made it clear it's almost impossible to take on as we are all anonymous. Ignore it was their advice. I had a great laugh knowing that advice cost her a lot of money and doesn't help her one little bit. On the other hand: it wasn't her money to spend anyway...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Many. She has even hired fancy lawyers in Paris to try and do something against Tattle, but they have made it clear it's almost impossible to take on as we are all anonymous. Ignore it was their advice. I had a great laugh knowing that advice cost her a lot of money and doesn't help her one little bit. On the other hand: it wasn't her money to spend anyway...
Maybe in the next thread we can put together a compilation of some of our favourites as a tribute to La Chatelaine. Perhaps @KiKiGee would be willing to collate this collection?

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 07.52.23.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Photos?!?! …she is upset with created, silly, photos.
She is not upset with her lies and financial irregularities discussed on Tattle Life, her past uncovered, her dishonest and questionable use of Workaway volunteers or employees. She is not shamed by her sexually harassing volunteers, or supporting sexual harassing comments in live chats directed at the boy lover? She is not shamed by video stills which show her ruined farmhouse, her disheveled state, her excesses in purchases, drinks, gifts, etc. Un-bloody-believable!.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
If SJ is assembling items and hoarding money for a big move perhaps to Venice - when will the time be ripe?
When the YT and Patreon money gets to 1000 a month? or?

Reactions: 12
Photos?!?! …she is upset with created, silly, photos.
She is not upset with her lies and financial irregularities discussed on Tattle Life, her past uncovered, her dishonest and questionable use of Workaway volunteers or employees. She is not shamed by her sexually harassing volunteers, or supporting sexual harassing comments in live chats directed at the boy lover? She is not shamed by video stills which show her ruined farmhouse, her disheveled state, her excesses in purchases, drinks, gifts, etc. Un-bloody-believable!.
EXACTLY No moral conscience

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fanny takes care of her health.
She has water from the stream (I don't know if she drinks it), freshly planted herbs on the window of her room, she feeds only on lettuce leaves (because there is nothing else in the garden), she doesn't wear underpants ....
And for fresh fruit it doesn’t matter. Alcohol is made from fruit. That's the same.
If she doesn't have coconut oil, we'll send her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
MojoDublin and the videos created on lots of threads are great and I reckon will get right under her and Snorts skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just let Stephaine know that Anna and Philip have japanese knot weed and Philip cooks it up for Anna, maybe let philip know because if he wants a pupupy because they have a puppy then he will want knot weed for salads. Its in their vlog I can believe he made me eat it or somrthing similar.

Reactions: 9
It's become exceedingly apparent through watching other owners' stories through Chateau DIY, that Fanny paid exorbitantly over the odds for that dump of a farmhouse. The Naidallics certainly saw her coming, and her business sense has not improved over the last 16 years. In fact, because of her besotted patrons, it's given her the financial freedom to behave in a self-indulgent and frankly, quite criminal way. When I see what these other chateau owners have achieved with so much less, it's astonishing.

Her lies and the smoke and mirrors have made it almost to watch any of her vlogs any more. I'd rather watch Billy Boy Deserter and see what new creepy things he's found in the spooky convent attics.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh bloody hell Lady Avonlea....... I forgot she had a bundle of bottles in the bedroom!!!
Fanny could be in there for a week.

Oh Lady Avonlea..... put down that bottle !
You were not at the National Art Gallery in Ottawa........ you were at LaLande..... the toilet fell through the ceiling because of the long crack in the floor ....remember , its happened before !!! Hopefully Dan and Bun Boy was there to help. ;):ROFLMAO:
Now I remember - It was all just a bad nightmare after watching an episode of Shiteau Diaries with Fanny and her minions running around like drunk keystone cops trying to stop the leaking pipes and radiators.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I personally feel for Kirsty, who was somehow forced to lie on camera and say inly two plants died so far. Stephanie Jarvis just had to come up with an answer to the accusations made here (by me, with actual knowledge of the fact :D) that she already had to replace parts of that monstrosity of a garden because the plants were eaten by the animals that live in the adjacent forrest. I don't know why Kirsty even bothers as she's been around long enough to know all SJ's disasters eventually come to light anyway.
Why doesn't she quit then?

How Wonderful!
Sam says Hello...He's 8, but still ruling the house! This is his "take me for a walk now" look.
View attachment 1333651
Are you sure that's not a "it's dinner time don't you know!" look? That's my Jasper's exact look but it means food!!

Reactions: 10
Had a double take today shopping today GUESS what I saw in the throw out counter of the Bed Linen Department YES non other than the Designers Guild Giardino Segeto (as in wallpaper seen eventually hanging in the downstairs loo at HMN.)...... Double duvet £33, Single duvet £27, Oxford Pillow case £9.90 IF only I could have purchased and sent to gift grab she and Snorts could have made matching curtains and blinds ready to hang in early 2025.
As bed linen I quite like it. As long as there are no "busy" curtains and wallpaper!

I can also see the workmanship and labour needed to make such a pretty thing but it's not art. It's pure kitsch.
Is Stephanie’s fancy, expensive, new vase actually an artsy modern day chamber pot? Maybe a urinal for the downstairs loo? Doesn’t look very practical… so Lalande.
View attachment 1334354
View attachment 1334355
Are there two hideous vases or are they different back and front?
Made by craftsmen earning less than half the European hourly basic salary! I think the smic is at around 10/11€ per hour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
@Princess and the Pea regarding your contact with Ch4, the best way to contact them about any TV programme is to do it through a form on their website (you can google it), they may not respond but they would read your opinion & send the message to the production company that makes the TV programme (if you permit them to do so by ticking a box). Sending emails is a waste of time, they may not act on complaints or suggestions for TV shows. Madam has been disrespectful to all those who have financed her lifestyle. The way she (they) treats patrons, ex patrons, viewers & even Ch4 who gave her the inspiration & exposure (Dutch BF reveal accusations & overreaction). Their treatment of J Dubey (who is a top tier patron & chats with them every week) was disgraceful. There should always be someone available when there is a guest in case of an emergency. The unnecessary spending & travels (known & unknown), the way she (they) block, delete or responds to viewers & patrons who ask questions they don't like. The woman & all her supporting acts & current employees are a disgrace & have become too arrogant biting all the hands that feed them. No matter how much SJ & co hate tattle, some of them contributed to their homes & lifestyles they claim they can't afford.

There are more well known ytubers who had scandals due to reports made about them & they are still respectful & grateful to viewers, never received gifts or begged for money from viewers 8 - 10+ yrs as ytubers. I watch all ads on their videos as they don't beg. Those in the ytube chateau community just take or beg from viewers & are disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For a while now I’ve been going down the same slippery path as Fanny in that no actual DIY jobs were getting done in my house. In my past I was never expected to do any as my ex was a perfectionist and he thought I wouldn’t live up to his expectations work wise.
It has become really depressing knowing I had something in common with her, apart from having no spare money for tradesmen so I decided to do something about it.

I now own a drill, electric screwdriver and some other basic tools and today the missing piece was delivered. The book which will become my bible. Is it strange to be so excited 🎉💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry random thought/question - didn't Isabelle suffer from cancer in her 50s? Was it breast cancer? I remember SJ discussing her mother's cancer illness and IJ not wearing new clothes until she had fully recovered. Discussed as part of the wedding to Percy event.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.