Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopylou40

Is she actually having a laugh, comparing herself to parents that are drowning in it today? Is she not just back from a trip to Paris? Fuck off Terrie, I’ll tell you parents who are actually drowning in it! Try having a baby with additional needs during lockdown with no immediate family near to help out and in-laws that couldn’t give two fucks who are too selfish to help out, I’m going on a year and a half without so much as a night away from my baby unless of course you count the torturous nights my baby was in NICU, so fuck off with your dirty jumper claiming you parenting your child is difficult! Sorry for the rant, she just boils my blood 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
I don't go into supervalu or centra often but when I do I hide the bottles of white wave behind other bottles, hope I'm not caught 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Why can people not just ho away and enjoy their holiday, the reels trying to show how mad they all are for having a few drinks and how much craic they are having is pretty sad.
If ya need to make a reel to show everyone what a great time your having, you're not having that great a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mslittlechat

why does she insist on “travelling”?! It’s a holiday!!! It’s no difference to holidays my parents are doing since the 60s!

Reactions: 32

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Look at the amount of followers have unfollowed her and then +133 followers add her. Such BS she’s clearly buying followers. If you go on to social blade instagram and type in her name you’ll see everything there. Such BS and she thinks no one would realise 🤣🤣🤣
Wut

why would anyone think she bought followers?

219A3D32-F3AA-47B3-8282-163E2EA55BFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

BeepSchmeep

The story addressed to the baby, who knew baby had her own account and could read already?? People addressing people who can't read messages really gets my goat, like, dear granddad I'm so sorry you're dead, miss you. Like, your granddad didn't have Facebook when he was alive, he's not reading it now from the great beyond. Tangent, why are you writing a message she won't read unless it's just for the liiiikes!!!

• Haha

Maggie

Sweet Jesus image being on holidays & one of your mates is like right girls this is what we’re going to do….starts laying out roles/positions that you’re going to play for a fucking reel!!!! Get to fuck! I couldn’t I honest to god just couldn’t!!! They actually give me a rash….

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Let’s call it for location folks…. Where do we think the Terror, Mr Daveeeee Dyson & Miss Oz will end up? 🤣🤣
An unexplored land called Portugal, they won’t tell us until they leave as it’s their special place and they don’t want us warts ruining it for them 😫😫

• Haha

Grace1718

Chatty Member
My New Years resolution is to be as “extra” and spontaneous as the legend terror ! Imagine being so adventurous as to get on a 2 hour flight with a husband to help with one child to go to lands afar … Portugal to stay in a hotel and drink wine and go to the beach. Then to pack up the car and go to Wicklow for a day trip … mad bastards they are - kids will be learning about Terrie in history lessons in years to come. The handbag is so cringe doing the “she makes me wild she’s so adventurous” narrative. 2 sad knackers

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MarsBars

VIP Member
It’s defo rented, do ya remember when they got the garden done for free and someone wrote to David and said ‘why would you get a garden done when it’s not yours’ and he rared on them. Not the exact words but something to that effect.
Also, I was creeping on David’s sister Aimee (the singer), David or Terrie are not interacting with anything she puts up. Wtf is going on there. Extremely weird but yet Terrie is playing BFF with Chrissie 🧐🧐

It was me who asked Daveh about the garden! I just did for his reaction and he behaved as I expected like a little nasty howya! I was just being bold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Grace1718

Chatty Member
She’s gone very chipmunk 🐿 looking these days must be the filler it’s too much around the cheeks . I agree her popularity is dwindling even look at the pampers ad where she asks for poonami stories she only got a few comments . She’s just not relatable to the 30 something mother - and the repromed scandal made people with fertility issues hate her , single people or younger people with no kids are bored by her endless back of head updates . Her “travels” are just basic - even before kids she was in oz and did Bali and asia -big deal most people including myself have done all that if did a year in Australia . Portugal and a few basic city breaks where she did standard tourist stuff and sat on a beach and ate and drank like everyone does … nothing ground breaking .her greed and trying to relate to everyone and not picking a niche will be her downfall . Her silly faces and the mad bastard antics just are annoying and then the same questions she answers over and over and same slagging with Daveah about hoovering . Haven’t checked her account in ages but Jesus didn’t miss much

• Heart

Louber

Chatty Member
The itch is on her to go on hols again rapid so Brisbane can take her 1st steps abroad, probs on a little hidden gem of a beach, like the globe trotting mad bastard she is destined to be 🥱

• Haha

AllTheGalz

The fact that Tattlers are calling her child every Aussie city other than the one she's named after is giving me life this morning!! Awake early with a sick child, but this is highly entertaining!!

• Haha
  • Heart

BeepSchmeep

Imagine lugging the walker around the place!!

Title suggestion: Mad bastard booking flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed can she still sleep at night?

Reactions: 26