Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't go into supervalu or centra often but when I do I hide the bottles of white wave behind other bottles, hope I'm not caught 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So Terrie’s apparently booked a wee New Years trip away as she’s got cabin fever🙄 aka having to stay in with her child for a couple of days running… let’s see if she actually puts her hands her in pocket and pays or will it be craftily marked “PR stay / gifted” in tiny white writing on a white background 🤔

Reactions: 15
So Terrie’s apparently booked a wee New Years trip away as she’s got cabin fever🙄 aka having to stay in with her child for a couple of days running… let’s see if she actually puts her hands her in pocket and pays or will it be craftily marked “PR stay / gifted” in tiny white writing on a white background 🤔
It’ll be a magical trip to the exotic lands of Portugal no doubt

Reactions: 2
You’d swear they were relocating to another planet the way she’s making such a big deal out of this NYE trip .. if it’s such an undertaking why did she wait until so close to book. Mad bastard drama as always with our Terrie 😬

Reactions: 10
Let’s call it for location folks…. Where do we think the Terror, Mr Daveeeee Dyson & Miss Oz will end up? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s call it for location folks…. Where do we think the Terror, Mr Daveeeee Dyson & Miss Oz will end up? 🤣🤣
An unexplored land called Portugal, they won’t tell us until they leave as it’s their special place and they don’t want us warts ruining it for them 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My guess is Rome because its on the top 10 places to go for NYE in Europe and we know Terror hasn't the ability to think for herself and will want to make herself feel like she's better than us commoners staying in Ireland

Reactions: 8
I can see her wanting a fireworks shot with Brisbane for the gram.... And then having a total meltdown when the child gets a fright and roars so her perfect insta shot is ruined

Reactions: 3
Suprise! Portugal again sure they’re mad travelers aren’t they 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait for the post that baby Sydney took her first steps in Portugal, written in the stars it was.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.