Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever actually work as a nurse full time? I only ever knew her to do a random shift for the gram…

Reactions: 4
I just seen a picture she posted and the little blondie has miraculously turned dark brown overnight, amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm shocked the amount of them that advertise they are away from their houses when robberies are on the rise. Are they stupid or what!?

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s a blondie alright 🙄
Hobart is going to be so confused when she goes to school and has her class photo taken. She’ll be turned away from the camera, given the way they take photos now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We are only 3 days into the new year and Terrie is already starting to irritate me with her “in 2023 just go for it” shite. Literally every year we have the same content dragged out.

Reactions: 13
I’d say numbers dropping so trying to boost engagement
Not a mission I believe that was a last min break she decided to book 🤥🤥 absolute spoofer. It’s just all about content with her - crazy mad bastard Terrie booking a trip away on a whim & that wet wipe of a husband doing panic cleaning / hoovering before they go. And totally agree with the poster who said about all this 2023 blank book / go for it shite - same as every year. Nothing new with these huns; rinse & repeat. Just hope more people cop onto them all.

Reactions: 11
She is so bleeping patronising. All her helpful advice after doing a few 2-3 hour flights with her little globe trotter and handbag in tow to do all the walking around on the plane. Notions personified is this one. And her pathetic reel…of course it was the “best” decision because what isnt the BEST when it comes to her?!! I dont think her 100th trip to portugal is going to be the trip thatll influence us to go book a trip. Loves travelling, but only to portugal it seems. Imagine being so full of utter crap. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she giving travel advice to people asking questions about long haul flights or travelling alone with a baby... She’s done neither, only flown to Spain and Portugal with her husband there too. She’s deluded.
And going on about which particular toys and movies keep Sydney occupied. She just turned one… she’d be entertained by her own foot FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is so bleeping patronising. All her helpful advice after doing a few 2-3 hour flights with her little globe trotter and handbag in tow to do all the walking around on the plane. Notions personified is this one. And her pathetic reel…of course it was the “best” decision because what isnt the BEST when it comes to her?!! I dont think her 100th trip to portugal is going to be the trip thatll influence us to go book a trip. Loves travelling, but only to portugal it seems. Imagine being so full of utter crap. Rant over.
Would love to see her do a 24hr flight to Australia. I've done it numerous times with babies and toddlers and it is hell.

Reactions: 7
The fact that Tattlers are calling her child every Aussie city other than the one she's named after is giving me life this morning!! Awake early with a sick child, but this is highly entertaining!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is she giving travel advice to people asking questions about long haul flights or travelling alone with a baby... She’s done neither, only flown to Spain and Portugal with her husband there too. She’s deluded.
And going on about which particular toys and movies keep Sydney occupied. She just turned one… she’d be entertained by her own foot FFS
I honestly think she asks herself all the questions. As usual Terrie thinks she’s is unique for travelling with a 1 year old. Plus she literally has no other content

Reactions: 14
And telling people “just book the trip” eh HSE she even heard of the cost of living crisis? Some people can’t even heat their homes let’s alone book a last min holiday. So insensitive all for the mad bastard look

Reactions: 18
Book the trip .... she's in Portugal with a one year old. It's hardly some round the world experience

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Terror....travel to AT LEAST America first with a 1 year old before giving advice! Absolute dose of shites she is!

Reactions: 14
why does she insist on “travelling”?! It’s a holiday!!! It’s no difference to holidays my parents are doing since the 60s!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.