Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she uses her sisters staff travel...no way she forks out to check in all those bags and last min flights at this time of year would be $$$

Reactions: 12
Suprise! Portugal again sure they’re mad travelers aren’t they 🙈😂
Omg ran straight here … the basic witch … Portugal again. Major divide in that relationship … she’s always running from every day life.

Reactions: 9
It's not as much luggage she's pretending it is. A case each 🙃

Also. I'm gonna say it. Portugal isn't all that.

Reactions: 8
She’s renting in the same apartment Nikki stayed in during the summer. Go for originality Terri 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
So many fab hotels she could have stayed in this time of year over there that would have not been overly expensive but luxury….they are so odd…. How does she spend NY? Staying in an €98 a night place🤣
Tell me you are tight, without telling me you’re tight…. We will let Terri go first… 😂😂😂😂😂
Lots of UK football insta huns spend Christmas & NY in the Algarve but they usually stay in villas in Pine Cliffs, Lake Resort, DQL etc…. Our Terri keeps it real 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She brought the wrong clothes, jumpers boots etc so is now in Penneys buying what, summer gear? Look at the people in her own bleeping photo, they're wearing boots and coats. I live nearby and no it's not freezing but this is not the Caribbean, it is definitely winter 💩

Reactions: 9
Such a mad bastard NYE travelling the world with their little girl…. by shopping in penny’s! You couldn’t make it up. They are tragic

Also she never posts anything without a reason… penny’s #collab post coming later

Reactions: 21
Classic Terrie "forgetting" to pack the right clothes. She'll be on later and it will be revealed to be a collab with Penneys. She does that every time she goes away.

Reactions: 15
She brought the wrong clothes, jumpers boots etc so is now in Penneys buying what, summer gear? Look at the people in her own bleeping photo, they're wearing boots and coats. I live nearby and no it's not freezing but this is not the Caribbean, it is definitely winter 💩
She packed winter clothes, didn't think it would be warm but she didn't forget to pack her mantra sunglasses 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 20
Terrie: lets do a question box so you simple folk can ask me tips about travelling with a baby.

Also terrie..I forget to check the weather and didn pack any appropriate clothes..

Yes terrie we all want to hear your travelling tips..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Terrie: lets do a question box so you simple folk can ask me tips about travelling with a baby.

Also terrie..I forget to check the weather and didn pack any appropriate clothes..

Yes terrie we all want to hear your travelling tips..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sure she said before the child was a dream travelling now travelling is a nightmare, try keep up with your own lies Terrie.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.