Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My New Years resolution is to be as “extra” and spontaneous as the legend terror ! Imagine being so adventurous as to get on a 2 hour flight with a husband to help with one child to go to lands afar … Portugal to stay in a hotel and drink wine and go to the beach. Then to pack up the car and go to Wicklow for a day trip … mad bastards they are - kids will be learning about Terrie in history lessons in years to come. The handbag is so cringe doing the “she makes me wild she’s so adventurous” narrative. 2 sad knackers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My New Years resolution is to be as “extra” and spontaneous as the legend terror ! Imagine being so adventurous as to get on a 2 hour flight with a husband to help with one child to go to lands afar … Portugal to stay in a hotel and drink wine and go to the beach. Then to pack up the car and go to Wicklow for a day trip … mad bastards they are - kids will be learning about Terrie in history lessons in years to come. The handbag is so cringe doing the “she makes me wild she’s so adventurous” narrative. 2 sad knackers
Terror is just so crazy 😱😱😱 she’s a modern day Christopher Columbus off exploring new lands. She’s also dough Covid in hand to hand combat in 2020. I wonder does she ever get tired of listening to her own bullshit?
I also love that all of her question boxes are always people saying they are going travelling - it’s so obvious she writes them to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Epic description of the saddo loser Terror 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry why did Terrie post earlier in the week that Sydney was a “blondie”?! 🤯 it’s as clear as day she has dark hair.. I know Terrie’s partial to a lie or two but when ones can actually for themselves the colour of the child’s hair?🥴

Reactions: 15
I tell you one thing not doing is actually doing a nursing shift!!! Dopey Dave has no real purpose in his life bar being a door mat.

Reactions: 10
It’s so embarrassing the way these influencer women act about men using dysons etc. grow up ffs it’s not hilarious to see a man doing a household chore. Pippa started this with Brian years ago and they all have to copy her. These handbags have little else to be doing anyway so why applaud it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry why did Terrie post earlier in the week that Sydney was a “blondie”?! 🤯 it’s as clear as day she has dark hair.. I know Terrie’s partial to a lie or two but when ones can actually for themselves the colour of the child’s hair?🥴
And that she has curls...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God, how distasteful was the Wicklow ‘fiasco’ on her stories this morning. Why would you be as proud as punch posting something like that , when your husband is addressing your baby ( doesn’t matter how old your child is in my opinion) and cursing , it’s shocking. How rough can you be :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Omg, hearing his voice was awful! Jaysus such a howya!!! Rough AF. Revolting pair

Reactions: 8
Not a mission I believe Terrie was going to do a workout. I bet she read on here someone saying she was still on beginners for Gymondo despite shilling it for a good while.
Agree he’s as rough as a badgers arse. I’d say she’s the same but tries to put on her wee wide eyed nicey nicey act

Reactions: 11
1920B4F3-39EC-4C77-AE73-514D826E6421.png

Lads ye must need glasses!! Miss Oz is def blonde with curls !!! Snow White with a mop of curls at that!!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait what she says the baby is blonde ?! Wtf lol that’s a dark straight haired baby …. Terror is actually mental 😳 also literally shared everything about that poor child. Was that picture necessary, how is the back of random kids heads “content” … shes pathetic
View attachment 1866170
Lads ye must need glasses!! Miss Oz is def blonde with curls !!! Snow White with a mop of curls at that!!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Jaysus Sydney is flying after taking her first steps a few weeks ago! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I'm blocked, is she saying the child has been walking for weeks?
Took her “first steps” a few weeks ago.. But Terrie posted it on Insta and the poor child couldn’t support their own weight there’s no way they’re even near walking (which is obviously totally normal for a 1 year old, unless you’re terrors daughter then you’re rushed to milestones)

Reactions: 4
No gushing post for her boss Sue, the jealousy must be killing her 😂
Totally killing her I would say…. I still think it’s odd that Sue went in on to the show. It’s usually RTE stars cause they end up getting a better gig from it, Irish retired sports stars or other Z list celebs that need the money. The money the Celebs get is not great & most of it is press calls during or after the show where they make the money back. It’s nearly 5 days a week of dancing torture for a small weekly fee. This ain’t no Strictly type gig. And Sue is supposed to be a millionaire… 🤔🤔🤔 makes you wonder

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally killing her I would say…. I still think it’s odd that Sue went in on to the show. It’s usually RTE stars cause they end up getting a better gig from it, Irish retired sports stars or other Z list celebs that need the money. The money the Celebs get is not great & most of it is press calls during or after the show where they make the money back. It’s nearly 5 days a week of dancing torture for a small weekly fee. This ain’t no Strictly type gig. And Sue is supposed to be a millionaire… 🤔🤔🤔 makes you wonder
Whoever called it dancing with the staff is dead right. Those on it think they are huge celebs 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.