Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The influencers I hate most are the ones who aren't qualified in what they are selling, like Terrie isn't a qualified Mua but is showing us how to badly apply makeup. But it could me thinking. The one thing she is qualified in is nursing and her biggest duck ups have all been medical related... The cancer scare, the fertility scandal, the drama of the dog bite, and now this freebie! Sack of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s defo rented, do ya remember when they got the garden done for free and someone wrote to David and said ‘why would you get a garden done when it’s not yours’ and he rared on them. Not the exact words but something to that effect.
Also, I was creeping on David’s sister Aimee (the singer), David or Terrie are not interacting with anything she puts up. Wtf is going on there. Extremely weird but yet Terrie is playing BFF with Chrissie 🧐🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s defo rented, do ya remember when they got the garden done for free and someone wrote to David and said ‘why would you get a garden done when it’s not yours’ and he rared on them. Not the exact words but something to that effect.
Also, I was creeping on David’s sister Aimee (the singer), David or Terrie are not interacting with anything she puts up. Wtf is going on there. Extremely weird but yet Terrie is playing BFF with Chrissie 🧐🧐

It was me who asked Daveh about the garden! I just did for his reaction and he behaved as I expected like a little nasty howya! I was just being bold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is Siderella walking in her own yet? Haven’t followed her in ages, dying to know if her genius is way as way ahead in her developmental leaps as she says she is.

Reactions: 1
Is Siderella walking in her own yet? Haven’t followed her in ages, dying to know if her genius is way as way ahead in her developmental leaps as she says she is.
No it seems they bring the walker everywhere with them

Reactions: 3
Look at the amount of followers have unfollowed her and then +133 followers add her. Such BS she’s clearly buying followers. If you go on to social blade instagram and type in her name you’ll see everything there. Such BS and she thinks no one would realise 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Look at the amount of followers have unfollowed her and then +133 followers add her. Such BS she’s clearly buying followers. If you go on to social blade instagram and type in her name you’ll see everything there. Such BS and she thinks no one would realise 🤣🤣🤣
Wut

why would anyone think she bought followers?

219A3D32-F3AA-47B3-8282-163E2EA55BFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m telling ya lads her whole instagram is dying and she’s doing all she can to keep appearances. The fact that white wave has been a flop proves this

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact that white wave has been a flop proves this
Whitewave? What’s Whitewave?? Never see it on the shelves 😂 (nothing to do with me always shoving it to the back of the gin shelf or anything 🫣).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m telling ya lads her whole instagram is dying and she’s doing all she can to keep appearances. The fact that white wave has been a flop proves this
Prob why she is going on all these trips, absolute desperation!!

Reactions: 3
Lads, she’s after seeing the ‘Abdul’ picture up above and she’s after changing her settings on insta. Now we can’t search her followers 🤣🤣 mortified for her 🤣😂 she’s been caught rapid 👏👏👏👏
You would think all the companies that Collab with her would check that shite before hand . Wow I have second hand embarrassment for this dose . Do I sense karma for the dirty repromed scandal slowly creeping in.........

Reactions: 11
It’s really hard to know - she keeps her daughters life very private you know 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice of her to do a throwback to working as a nurse in 2018..... The last time she did a shift!

ETA omg she actually has nurse written in her bio 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I played the piano in primary school, and have played it once a year since. Might add pianist to mine!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are there any nurses here? I’m assuming some level of practice hours are required to maintain your registered nurse status? The actual thoughts of being in hospital and madeyes trotting over to change your cannula, dressing, give meds….would not fill me with comfort

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.