Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really do go to the most basic of places and try to paint them and amazing, exotic, classy locations. Like playa Blanca is grand but it’s tiny and so basic. There’s very little to see or do and only a couple of half decent restaurants

Reactions: 17
thank the lord for Terri!!!
i had never heard of lanzorote until now!
wow - you have to love travel bloggers for finding some gems off the beaten track!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saw first picture and was like that’s not photoshopped that much.. then swiped to second picture and laughed 🤣
The first picture is clearly photoshopped the water is all blurry you can easily tell she has done some editing on her body

Reactions: 4
Did you see someone asked was she was walking and she said yes holding on to things. Well that’s not walking 😂😂 thank god she’s a fake nurse because if I was unwell and saw her coming towards me I’d run
No that's not walking, that's called cruising. My 16 month old is taking 3 or 4 steps but not much more, someone asked me yesterday are they walking I said a few steps but not walking. And the person said well that's walking.. I was like no they predominantly still crawl so I don't consider it walking

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No that's not walking, that's called cruising. My 16 month old is taking 3 or 4 steps but not much more, someone asked me yesterday are they walking I said a few steps but not walking. And the person said well that's walking.. I was like no they predominantly still crawl so I don't consider it walking
Anyone with a brain knows it isn’t walking but she can’t help herself with the lies. She’ll take off in her own time like. She isn’t going to have an easy life with Terrie for a mother that’s for sure

Reactions: 9
We haven’t seen Sydders cruising yet so I doubt she’s even doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The story addressed to the baby, who knew baby had her own account and could read already?? People addressing people who can't read messages really gets my goat, like, dear granddad I'm so sorry you're dead, miss you. Like, your granddad didn't have Facebook when he was alive, he's not reading it now from the great beyond. Tangent, why are you writing a message she won't read unless it's just for the liiiikes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The story addressed to the baby, who knew baby had her own account and could read already?? People addressing people who can't read messages really gets my goat, like, dear granddad I'm so sorry you're dead, miss you. Like, your granddad didn't have Facebook when he was alive, he's not reading it now from the great beyond. Tangent, why are you writing a message she won't read unless it's just for the liiiikes!!!
Followed the terror 2 years before the baby and I don’t remember many far flung places that they dropped everything and went to visit. She’s full of her own crap, she’s convinced herself she’s a globe trotter…. What a twit

Reactions: 8
Has anyone ever seen her in person? Is she stunning with a fab figure or is it all filters and angles? Her bum looks great in those red swimsuit ones so wondering if that’s honestly how she looks! Plus her teeth must be a whitening filter?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t Terrie and Síle Seoige have beef a while back? I vaguely remember something.m??
Anyway, I was watching Síle’s stories this morning and she uploaded a video of her daughter (same age as Sydney) flying it with walking, and said her son also started walking at 14 months.. Síle can be good at her sly digs every now and again, this probably isn’t one, but a good post for her to upload when Terrie is so hung up over the walking situation because she definitely gets under Terrie’s skin

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.