Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly. There’s no way a baby her age would stand up and 💩 in the living room and nobody would notice. This is the kind of thing that happens with a 2/3 year old you are trying to toilet train who’s running around the place with no nappy on - why would a 1 year old be left alone with no nappy on for long enough to do a poo you wouldn’t even notice? Doesn’t add up at all.

Plus why do they never ever have a top on that child in the pool or in the sun. Truly shocking!
She’s probably potty training her, getting ahead of the rest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone ever seen her in person? Is she stunning with a fab figure or is it all filters and angles? Her bum looks great in those red swimsuit ones so wondering if that’s honestly how she looks! Plus her teeth must be a whitening filter?
I saw her and Daveh a few times in Sydney when they lived here. First time was in a shopping centre and I would’ve walked past her only for I recognised his big stupid permatanned head. She was in a hoodie and leggings with hair scraped up in a bun (late night shopping) and looked scrawny and miserable and pale tbh. Like a 13 year old. She must spend hours and hours getting herself ready

Reactions: 9
Whether you should/should not be able to pick up a 1 year olds shite is neither here nor there. The fact is Terror is despicable and protecting her childs privacy is laughable at this point. David looked like he was acting when giving his spiel. Pure bullshit story. Pardon the pun.
I agree- total nonsense, never happened!!! All for the content

Reactions: 4
Little Ms Sydney is also killing it at swimming….well of course she is…is there anything that little genius cant do?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The child is splashing in the pool, she's no better than any other child her age. Why, why, why does she have to make it out to be something better than what it is.
There's a definite want in her!!!

Reactions: 14
Spotlight sweet Jesus, the most over priced toothpaste in the world, i would say there are people living in the Amazon rain forest who know nothing about life the modern world but have probably heard of this crap, over priced and over promoted, the sooner the better it disappears.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spotlight sweet Jesus, the most over priced toothpaste in the world, i would say there are people living in the Amazon rain forest who know nothing about life the modern world but have probably heard of this crap, over priced and over promoted, the sooner the better it disappears.
And I wouldn’t mind but none of their stuff is even good. I used it way back at the start and never found any of their products to be good

We all called it long before Terrie had the baby that she would push the “water baby” content. She is so predictable

Reactions: 10
Just if anyone wondering, Terriers "secret" restaurant find has hundreds of reviews online and is on a main road beside the beach.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.