Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus She has every part of her face botoxed frozen and anyone that believes her tan is Bahama body with a white swimsuit you’re dumb AF . Sunbedded to 🥓

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sweet Jesus image being on holidays & one of your mates is like right girls this is what we’re going to do….starts laying out roles/positions that you’re going to play for a bleeping reel!!!! Get to duck! I couldn’t I honest to god just couldn’t!!! They actually give me a rash….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In the video she shared on her story, she throws down her phone when she sees she's being recorded and starts acting like a "mad bastard"
I thought the same. She’s some gif!
---
I’ve thrush just looking at the video, they’ve all great figures.
That would annoy Terror.. & Louise just had a baby recentl too!
---
I thought the same. She’s some gif!
---

That would annoy Terror.. & Louise just had a baby recentl too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is she the cringest influencer going with the reels? How is she not absolutely mortified

Reactions: 15
Jesus She has every part of her face botoxed frozen and anyone that believes her tan is Bahama body with a white swimsuit you’re dumb AF . Sunbedded to 🥓
Was just thinking that - no way is that her fake tan she’s on. I bet she’s been on the sunbeds

Reactions: 5
Has she shown where they’re staying? I’m guessing the dosh is going on 2-3 day trips not a good hotel. 5 for all you can drink brunch is well know for its debauchery. And she didn’t pay to go up the Burj (I didn’t either but I’m not an influencer 🤪)

Reactions: 7
Has she shown where they’re staying? I’m guessing the dosh is going on 2-3 day trips not a good hotel. 5 for all you can drink brunch is well know for its debauchery. And she didn’t pay to go up the Burj (I didn’t either but I’m not an influencer 🤪)
She will always do ads while on hols whether its clothes, tan, makeup etc. Can then claim some relief as a "work trip" . She's done Karen millen on this one and the tan. In Portugal it was those clothes that she would never wear never mind "developed" a line with

Reactions: 6
It seems that boat trip was just about making content - reels and pictures for content. Did Terror pay for it all given she’s the influencer. Sad cases - cringing for them all in their 30s trying to look like the maddest bastards ever

Reactions: 13
It seems that boat trip was just about making content - reels and pictures for content. Did Terror pay for it all given she’s the influencer. Sad cases - cringing for them all in their 30s trying to look like the maddest bastards ever
Absolutely mad stuff altogether, I don't think I've seen a madder, funnier bunch. They are so wild and having so much craic. How do they do it?
I would love to be Terrie's friend so I could do all these mad funny reels and just have so much fun all the time. She seems so crazy and soooooooooo fun.
I feel really tit about my life watching her stories:(
Maybe if I buy her shoes and her tan and her gin and all the clothes she tries to flog I'll be more like Terrie and be happy😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely mad stuff altogether, I don't think I've seen a madder, funnier bunch. They are so wild and having so much craic. How do they do it?
I would love to be Terrie's friend so I could do all these mad funny reels and just have so much fun all the time. She seems so crazy and soooooooooo fun.
I feel really tit about my life watching her stories:(
Maybe if I buy her shoes and her tan and her gin and all the clothes she tries to flog I'll be more like Terrie and be happy😊
Actually that’s a good point, we haven’t seen a random bottle of white wave gin pop up yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m mortified for the 4 of them with those reels. It’s been non stop content which in my opinion means too much time on the phone & not enough time spent enjoying it

Reactions: 16
Also what poor soul is there recording their every move… especially those cringey tik toks. The outfit changes on the boat too 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also what poor soul is there recording their every move… especially those cringey tik toks. The outfit changes on the boat too 🤣🙈
Was only thinking that....who is behind the camera? Surely they don't have a tripod and camera set up??

Reactions: 4
We
Was only thinking that....who is behind the camera? Surely they don't have a tripod and camera set up??
they fooled a friend of Laura Anderson into being their chaperone by the looks of it!! Must have been why Terry was clung to her at the awards last week this one never does anything for nothing always an ulterior motive

Reactions: 1
Lads, I can’t help but be bleeping mortified for them. Those TikTok’s are cringe as duck. They are 35yr old mothers acting like 15yr olds. Absolutely cringing for them. I get it abit of craic but they literally spent the whole holiday doing TikTok’s. I don’t think they even realise how bad they are. Sure look, all we can do is sit back and laugh at them and cringe like duck 🤣🤣🤣
---
🤔🤔🤭🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lads, I can’t help but be bleeping mortified for them. Those TikTok’s are cringe as duck. They are 35yr old mothers acting like 15yr olds. Absolutely cringing for them. I get it abit of craic but they literally spent the whole holiday doing TikTok’s. I don’t think they even realise how bad they are. Sure look, all we can do is sit back and laugh at them and cringe like duck 🤣🤣🤣
---
🤔🤔🤭🤭
Oh I hope you sent it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.