Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the comments under that airport reel - it's mostly women in late 20's and early 30's that commented on that. And it just looks sad and desperate..
They’re the type of people in the airport that you just want to punch. She acts like such a child

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her content is so curated not a hope you would get a glimpse of the real Terrie.

Reactions: 14
Not a follower of Terror, just go on every now and again for a nose… but OMG those voice over reels are the cringest thing I’ve ever seen!
Like absolutely Morto for her 🙈🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This shite about the girls being your soul mates and beasties since school feels like an episode of the babysitters club 🙈🙈 She'd spout the same shite if she was away with just David, every situation she's in has to be hearts, butterflies and unicorns, I just cringe inside 🤢🤢 Should I feel inadequate that I don't talk to any of my friends from secondary school anymore 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That latest reel 🙄 such try hards! I bet they’re boring bastards really.
doesn’t someone who knows her here say before that on nights out she comes online with that mad bastard persona all shots and drinking and dancing etc but in reality she nurses one drink all night?

Reactions: 9
And seriously, why are we still only seeing the back of Canberra's head? It's not that I need to see her face, but surely someone must have told Terror by now that it's way beyond ridiculous at this point? We've seen everything else and most of her face in different pics.. what are you hiding? 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said it before, it’s highly entertaining watching terror humiliate herself with the attempts to do reels. You just know she is cut throat witch behind all the sweetness and light that is portrayed

Reactions: 9
In the video she shared on her story, she throws down her phone when she sees she's being recorded and starts acting like a "mad bastard"

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Girls nothing in the world to do with terror but I know she was in Paris lately - could any of you tattle witches give me some tips trips restaurant idea for august for a big birthday trip 🤞🎉thanks - could this be asked in general chit chat ?? Never look there x TIA

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.