Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The itch is on her to go on hols again rapid so Brisbane can take her 1st steps abroad, probs on a little hidden gem of a beach, like the globe trotting mad bastard she is destined to be 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The itch is on her to go on hols again rapid so Brisbane can take her 1st steps abroad, probs on a little hidden gem of a beach, like the globe trotting mad bastard she is destined to be 🥱
This is effing hilarious

Reactions: 4
Totally agree! She's a bollox. It's exactly how she wants everyone to feel too, you know she's going out of her way to portray tit to make others feel crap. I just find it a bit weird some people just come here every few weeks to ask if the child is walking yet and then disappear again 😂😂
That's me I think lol! I don't even have kids 😂. Seriously, hope nobody takes parenting advice or feels bad looking at

Reactions: 2
Imagine lugging the walker around the place!!

Title suggestion: Mad bastard booking flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed can she still sleep at night?

Reactions: 26
I don't watch her very often but I was intrigued after watching Perth bang that walker around Liffey Valley.

The video of them in the park on her grid. It looks like the clip of Melbourne "walking" with the walker is sped up or something???

Are we also to believe they haul the walker AND a ride in car to the park ?!

Reactions: 4
I don't watch her very often but I was intrigued after watching Perth bang that walker around Liffey Valley.

The video of them in the park on her grid. It looks like the clip of Melbourne "walking" with the walker is sped up or something???

Are we also to believe they haul the walker AND a ride in car to the park ?!
It’s how the child is far too dependent on the walker now! It’s actually comical! And I’m sick of seeing the back of that child’s head!

Reactions: 5
I'd bet my house that Terror is pretty much in Torremolinos and not Marbella

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That latest reel 🙈 mortified for them setting up a camera & tripod to play happy family. This will just be another few days away to post ads / tax write off under the guise of a well deserved break with her wee family 🥹 she sure acts funny for someone who is supposedly fiercely protecting her daughter’s privacy 🥴 wonder if the bottle of white wave will make an appearance.

Reactions: 8
Is she really on another holiday already!!???
Talk about being unrelatable!!! It has to be purely for content, almost as if she is desperate to stay relevant!!!

Reactions: 8
She does not want to be relatable. She wants to be envied, aspirational, above everyone else! That is why she is so grossly unhappy and has to keep chopping and changing everything. From where she is, to her sporadic nursing shifts, to her mad bastard nights out... She is constantly thinking "what can I do next to appear better than everyone". Its pathetic!!!!

Reactions: 21
OMFG, I didn’t realise she was away already, I just posted and deleted predicting she’d be off to little known Marbella, before catching up (I don’t watch or follow, only to see what people are talking about here).

Could she even be any more predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.