Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you book your time off through HR Terrie? Dose is on saying that she’s so busy and there’s not enough time in the day

Apparently she loves the SoSu stick on nails. Anyone ever see her wearing them…..didn’t think so
3DCCF676-A5D0-4DA6-A5A1-3835873EF7B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So apparently Terrie LOVES a pint of Guinness! 🤔🤣🤣🤣 What a spoofer and bigger fools sending her free tit. What a waste

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When Mrs Sydney is looking for baby pictures for school projects etc…”why were you so obsessed with the back of my head”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I post this on Rachel Gorrys thread where there is outrage about her sharing her child’s grief and private moments at her fathers grave. Relevant here too

don’t know if anyone is following what is happening in the US with the Gosselin kids. About 15 years ago, their parents had a reality show- and exploited the kids like Insta ones do now.
Kids are old enough to speak out now- one who is giving interviews is estranged from his mother and traumatised at the lack of privacy in his childhood. Worth a watch

Reactions: 16
Hey Terrie hun, it's 'viruses' not 'virus' s'.... Thought a nurse would know how to spell that word at least 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
omg is that how you’re supposed to wear lipstick these days? All up over the cupids now? It looks so shite but they are all at it.

Any the comedy reel 🙄🙄 Terrie you have a baby, not a toddler!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she trying out that bleached eyebrow look ?
lipstick applied so weird, and the she says makeup bits I love, what’s this lipstick called ?

Reactions: 2
Any the comedy reel 🙄🙄 Terrie you have a baby, not a toddler!
Toddler after age one.

I hate the over-use of the word magical, Christmas can be a lovely time but is going to see a supermarket Santa really magical?? Nothing is ever fine, grand, it's always BEST LIFE

Reactions: 9
I don’t have kids but why do people bring babies to see Santa? They’re far too young to know who he is. Is it just for the instagram pic??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.