Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophm19

VIP Member
Whenever someone mentions Brett's mum I just think of the salmon situation and would you ever leave me Brett

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Bxltins

Some of you're dickhead obviously a baby can say some names and it was to wind up brett so that's when he started saying he is gonna slice me up lol, Charlie text me today saying she is so upset, brooo what do you mean you're shagging a guy with a dick small as a lighter lol. I'm gonna bait these two fuckers out In a min

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Bostonxx

VIP Member
The eyes of a loving man...dy
That man in the middle has long features.

We need a live chat on this website sometimes
Honestly when this thread fizzles out I'll be gutted. Mostly everyone here is hilarious 😅

Maybe we should all meet up in disguises.. kind of like comic con 😭
I'm dressing up as Charlie that time she promoted rave gear and wore fishnets and tiny bras. I don't get out much. I'll be the one in orange Incase I'm
Hard to spot

• Haha
Reactions: 41

charcobain72

What morgan means by “we deleted social media and we are much happier” is “I have finally got my controlled* wife to delete social media so she can’t have people tell her how awful I am.” 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Kazzie20

VIP Member
cant believe theres guys fighting over charlie when av had better looking microwave meals

• Haha
Reactions: 36

charcobain72

Honestly I don’t think the facetime between Charlotte and Charlie makes the show fake, what is so wrong about the producers trying to pull together teen mums and form friendships when they’re on the same show? Is that not one of the biggest complaints of new parents? No friends? Loneliness? It was definetly one of mine, I felt so alienated. The show isnt fake Charlotte, you are!!

Reactions: 36