Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've thought about this every second since I sent it 💔I might just.... Just.... Take a break from social media for 10 hours
you took one for the team, I’m proud of you 😂

also let’s not act like Brett’s sister Tom isn’t all over this drama, he leaked the gossip to teen mom talk and then spilt the tea for us all. I’m sure if he doesn’t know about tattle, he’ll be over in a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t think Tom got the memo with tattle ur not meant to put ur name as ur username 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had harder shits than Brett and as for Charlie i almost felt bad for her.... the two of them, raising a human together they couldn’t even host the opening of a crisp packet. Pair of limp lettuce leafs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet it was Brett n Charlie. Just trying to make us stay up n wait all night 😂they are probably laughing at us while snorting lines

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The eyes of a loving man...dy
That man in the middle has long features.

We need a live chat on this website sometimes
Honestly when this thread fizzles out I'll be gutted. Mostly everyone here is hilarious 😅

Maybe we should all meet up in disguises.. kind of like comic con 😭
I'm dressing up as Charlie that time she promoted rave gear and wore fishnets and tiny bras. I don't get out much. I'll be the one in orange Incase I'm
Hard to spot

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Honestly when this thread fizzles out I'll be gutted. Mostly everyone here is hilarious 😅
I’m so relieved to find adults with the same level of banter yet same level of sadness to find such things entertaining 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I'm dressing up as Charlie that time she promoted rave gear and wore fishnets and tiny bras. I don't get out much. I'll be the one in orange Incase I'm
Hard to spot
Love it, I’ll come in a spider costume and be her eyelashes then 🕷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone bother guessing what was on the counter top behind Charlie in the Tom photo? 👀
I think phone charger, we can get Tom to clarify if they were doing lines of coke or if it was just the echo falls keeping them up all night at Charlie's. No wonder she was ghosting brett on the Sunday, on a major comedown and he had tired to get in the house when she had her new lad over. Awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.