Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Teen Mom UK, 7 seasons, running since 2016, 5 threads
TMUK Y+ P, 1 season in 2019, 11 threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sticky One

VIP Member
I say we donate some money for harlow, cause clearly they have got none🤣🤣
Tom you are fully fledge tattler now 😂 dont leave

how long were you speaking to Charlie? Was this weekend the first weekend you went round? Are her lips lumpy?

• Haha
  • Sick

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I see that Doncaster is on the list to possibly go back into lockdown because of the increase in the number of cases of Covid-19. This was probably solely caused by Charlie and her friends!

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
OK WE CAN ALL SLEEP NOW 😂
omg I’m actually heartbroken this is going to take a LONG time to recover from 💔..
might take a little bit of time off, if you need my number inbox me ❤ Thanks for all your support

OfFicIaL j3nNy T3a x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Not one, but 2 shout outs for tattle! Thanks Charlie and Charlotte that’s how I first found this place (after Charlotte’s last shout out) 😘.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Whenever someone mentions Brett's mum I just think of the salmon situation and would you ever leave me Brett
I made my daughter salmon for lunch and had a chuckle to myself thinking about this 😂

"Who even eats salmon" a lot of people tbh Charlie. She acted like Brett's mum had said she was planning on curling one out on the table mid-party.

Then somebody asked if she had ever even tried it and she says no 😂😂😂 AND THEN she tried it and was like "oh it's alright actually" 😂😂

• Haha

Boredinstagrammer29

Fuck sake I’ve missed out on all this drama!!! Fucking home schooling my kids has got to stop!! 🤣🤣
Trust me... my laptop deleted all my class’ reports and manically trying to type all 30 again while trying to keep up here... I may email my head and say ‘in light of mlm Charlie and official Br3tt Cart3rs relationship problems I have missed the deadline. Send apologies to the parents x’

• Haha

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Wait guys I’m really late can someone fill me in on what’s happened? Here’s what I’ve read so far..
• Charlie drove a car into her house
• She smashed up Bretts car
• She slept with someone else

I’m really sorry this has probably been addressed but I’m blocked from them all so I have no idea what’s going on 🙃
Charlie and Brett split . Charlie did some silky nightie pics to show Brett what he’s missing .

Brett wanted his toaster and kettle back , for his quarters at mama Janes.

Charlie had lockdown parties , did balloons .
Shagged a guy called Tom.
And then apparently drove her car into her “ drive “. Which was later proven to be bullshit as she doesn’t have a drive . Hit the house and caused some major structural damage .

Brett posted about it . Someone also smashed his window screen in.

Then all of a sudden they back together .
Tommy butlins comes in cause he shagged Charlie . Tells us the watermelon Harlow is eating he bought.
He then told us Charlie showed everyone nakey pics of Brett and his wee lighter penis . When’s videos of him . And he also sucks people off for a gram of coke .

Charlie and Brett sharing pics of them so in love on her insta . Then slagging tattle off again. After she sent her mate Becky here with screen pics of Brett telling Charlie to pretty much kill herself .

• Haha

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Would just like to take a moment to give a massive thanks to bad boy offish Brett carter and chilli lips Charlie for keeping this thread shit hot. Been an absolute pleasure for my bed time read, keep it up 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Bxltins

I suppose its because he's the father of her child and he can financially support her but not good reasons to keep a relationship going whatsoever
Like yeah I understand that but it's not gonna be healthy for the child, especially when charlie was telling me and my mates that he beats her up. Then texts her saying you should die like is that guys head alright. Needs sorting out tbh

• Wow
  • Sad