Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does say team bride however I sometimes put stuff in my daughter in the shop for a cute picture, I mean I wouldn’t at the moment, she’s just trying to stay relevant as usual
Probs to insinuate her and Brett are better than ever and sooooo happy meanwhile they’re probs only on a shag and ignore basis

Reactions: 1
She has deffo worn that engagement ring especially for us Tattlers for sure! She is so boring and will do anything to stay relevent. Well Charlie- we know you’re reading this, we’re flattered.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has deffo worn that engagement ring especially for us Tattlers for sure! She is so boring and will do anything to stay relevent. Well Charlie- we know you’re reading this, we’re flattered.
She’s been wearing it for weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love the way now they are back ‘ in looove’ she’s got her phone case back on, bet the plaque above the beds back too
The plaque 🤣

Did anyone see these comments Charlie made about the Carleigh girl? She does realise Brett was responding to the “beggy witch”? Honestly hilarious
I know shes using beggy in a different context but Charlie is the biggest beg there is 😆😆 pot kettle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone update me please . Has Charlie slept with someone else ? Have pics/videos of bretts cock appeared online in so behind !
They've both been messing around with other people during the break up details Unknown. Charlie showed people Bretts nudes at her house 😂 read it all. It's funny

Reactions: 7
29C6D066-A29B-4A7B-BFAC-F81B6FB8321E.png
Must be the real deal this time, he’s on her phone case👀. She’s also moved the ring to her ‘ring finger’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
guys is Charlie wearing a bleeping engagement ring in her latest pictures of her and Harlow? and the team bride bow on her story?! I'm gonna have a breakdown I swear to god. genuinely interested as to how Jane must feel to be honest
I also thought this because it’s on her ring finger 🤷🏼‍♀️

Charlotte shared something on her Instagram about pregnant woman having their rights back and partners being allowed to scans ... who thinks baby number three is coming soon lol

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
If you look at her older photos, it looks like she has two rings, one hand it’s on middle finger and the other hand it’s on ring finger - think it’s just whether the photo is flipped or not!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.