Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even tho I was called a liar last time....lol
Charlie slept two two boys ( maybe more ) when her and Brett split. One completely used her, had sex then blanked her the next day ( this is the boy I know he told me this ) the second..
the night Brett has his car done, he went round to Charlie’s in the middle of the night and smashed the door in, stormed upstairs and found Charlie in bed with this boy lol and that’s why Brett wanted to get back with Charlie because he couldn’t stand seeing her with someone else and he Realised he loved her! True story 😂😂

She shows everyone this video! Brett drugged up,jaw flying everywhere with his Willy out...hahaha nothing special

It’s true
Thanks but Butlins already cleared that up for us last night hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even tho I was called a liar last time....lol
Charlie slept two two boys ( maybe more ) when her and Brett split. One completely used her, had sex then blanked her the next day ( this is the boy I know he told me this ) the second..
the night Brett has his car done, he went round to Charlie’s in the middle of the night and smashed the door in, stormed upstairs and found Charlie in bed with this boy lol and that’s why Brett wanted to get back with Charlie because he couldn’t stand seeing her with someone else and he Realised he loved her! True story 😂😂

She shows everyone this video! Brett drugged up,jaw flying everywhere with his Willy out...hahaha nothing special

It’s true
Wait what, smashed the door in??
I heard he 'broke in' but I assumed with a key and all dramas because he wasn't actually living there.

Reactions: 2
the door was probably hanging off 😩😂
So Brett opened the door that was previously smashed in by Charlie in the fiat 🤣 fed up of people trying to slut shame Charlie tho, so what she got with a couple guys, no wonder if her baby daddy cheated on her with guys and had left them. Seems like Tom actually liked her imo as he seemed blindsided she's got back with Brett so fast. All this chat of her sleeping with someone then ghosting her, big deal! Doesn't mean anything other than the guys a duck boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Brett opened the door that was previously smashed in by Charlie in the fiat 🤣 fed up of people trying to slut shame Charlie tho, so what she got with a couple guys, no wonder if her baby daddy cheated on her with guys and had left them. Seems like Tom actually liked her imo as he seemed blindsided she's got back with Brett so fast. All this chat of her sleeping with someone then ghosting her, big deal! Doesn't mean anything other than the guys a duck boy.
👏👏👏 Charlie can shag who she likes but involving her baby is another thing. Girl was probably frustrated yano.... the size of a lighter man... no wonder she rarely smiles ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah that was massively out of order! But I’m not being funny Where do you think Harlow was the night she let number one stay over? It was a weekday Harlow was NOT with Brett, Charlie Asked her mate to have Harlow for the night so she could have a shag...
imagine getting your mate to have ya kid for a one night stand lol. Also no protection was used.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah that was massively out of order! But I’m not being funny Where do you think Harlow was the night she let number one stay over? It was a weekday Harlow was NOT with Brett, Charlie Asked her mate to have Harlow for the night so she could have a shag...
imagine getting your mate to have ya kid for a one night stand lol. Also no protection was used.
😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
👏👏👏 Charlie can shag who she likes but involving her baby is another thing. Girl was probably frustrated yano.... the size of a lighter man... no wonder she rarely smiles ffs
Her mate had Harlow whilst she had a quick shag, it’s wrong. End of! He was in the bedroom whilst Harlow was in the house a boy she’s never met before he could’ve been a weirdo. Or anything! He’s not lol Cos I know him, but it’s vile what she did. It like she had a Britney 2009 style meltdown

It’s not slut shaming. It’s outing Charlie for having a random bloke round your kid. Then palming her off so you can get some. Ew!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her mate had Harlow whilst she had a quick shag, it’s wrong. End of! He was in the bedroom whilst Harlow was in the house a boy she’s never met before he could’ve been a weirdo. Or anything! He’s not lol Cos I know him, but it’s vile what she did. It like she had a Britney 2009 style meltdown
Tbh your mate sounds like the scumbag, and you for trying to shame her online. So was Harlow with her mate or in the house cause you're contradicting yourself 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 23

It’s not slut shaming. It’s outing Charlie for having a random bloke round your kid. Then palming her off so you can get some. Ew!
'No protection was used' okay thanks for that nugget of info. Doesn't sound like slut shaming at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

your mate sounds disgusting 👍🏽🤢

Reactions: 15
Tbh your mate sounds like the scumbag, and you for trying to shame her online. So was Harlow with her mate or in the house cause you're contradicting yourself 🤨
lol he’s not my mate, I know him. He is a scumbag for using her I told him that. harlow was in the house Briefly and he sat in the bedroom whilst they waited for the friend to come pick her up. It’s all facts lol

lol he’s not my mate, I know him. He is a scumbag for using her I told him that. harlow was in the house Briefly and he sat in the bedroom whilst they waited for the friend to come pick her up. It’s all facts lol
not your mate but randomly told you all the details. Why would he do that?

Reactions: 8

I ain’t a fan on how things where done between Charlie and Brett.

but it was admitted this boy ghosted her. Regardless of any situation that’s very hurtful for a girl! He’s as much as a c*nt!

Reactions: 3

I was talking about timmy butlins who we've proof of and know he was in the house, not your mate.

Maybe you should tell your mate to wrap it and not go for a quickie with a girl with her daughter in the house who you described as 'having a meltdown'...... takes two to tango

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.