Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlottes bits were all clearly fake! As we have seen the real her on social media, they hid Ashley, faked her whole personality. I think however Morgan's controlling behaviour and Brett and Charlie's tit show of a relationship was pretty spot on. So yes Charlotte, you were very fake on the show!
noticed she mentioned nothing about her mums drug use illness being massively exaggerated

Reactions: 4
Charlottes bits were all clearly fake! As we have seen the real her on social media, they hid Ashley, faked her whole personality. I think however Morgan's controlling behaviour and Brett and Charlie's tit show of a relationship was pretty spot on. So yes Charlotte, you were very fake on the show!
Exactly everyone who only knows her from the show loved her so dont know why shes bothered. It was social media that showed her true colours

Reactions: 3
Oh charlottes not seriously saying her and tia are best pals now 😭 goodness gracious
I’ve had enough. They’ve finally tipped me over the edge. Bloody Nora.

Still stay and read everything though won’t I 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG sick of seeing the two same “transformation” pics of Charlie. The after could easily be taken in the morning when she’s not eaten and then the night after her 3rd dominos of the day. She needs to get a grip

Also, does she have much to do with her parents? Surely someone should step in and say look grow up you’ve got a child etc
I had a nosey on her families instas and it doesn't look like she has much to do with them however by the looks of things her mum was just as bad

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had a nosey on her families instas and it doesn't look like she has much to do with them however by the looks of things her mum was just as bad
Her mum was in the show quite a lot from what I remember. Wonder if she still bothers now

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200702-182132_Instagram.jpg

I'm glad harlow is enjoying my watermelons and other food what I bought loool

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
These random interjections are giving me life 😂😂

We all moaned before that Harlow never gets fruit and veg. At least Tom's feeding her properly? 😂🤷‍♀️
Hey she had garlic bread and what looked like mashed potatoes and coleslaw that's potatoes and whatever veg is in the coleslaw so we ate wrong

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.