Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying that , I wonder what happened to her cleaning stories. I used to see down her toilet and stools on the bar on a daily basis
Too busy taking selfies in her fiat 500, and shopping for watermelons .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just dont really know who’d want to go near charlie with those absolutely awful lips and lashes 🥴 is that a turn on? @Bxltins what u think

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would just like to take a moment to give a massive thanks to bad boy offish Brett carter and chilli lips Charlie for keeping this thread tit hot. Been an absolute pleasure for my bed time read, keep it up 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Would just like to take a moment to give a massive thanks to bad boy offish Brett carter and chilli lips Charlie for keeping this thread tit hot. Been an absolute pleasure for my bed time read, keep it up 👏🏻
who would’ve thought the dullest on the show are really the wild cards, gift that keeps on giving 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.