Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented on this thread before! Love reading it tho!
But I have to say I CANNOT bleeping STAND CHARLOTTE OR CHARLIE, sorry huns just to scream it out loud. Pray to god they don’t get anymore stuff to do with tv etc, and they just disappear and I can let go of the anger :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened?
Charlie went out for the night next day she apparently moved her car with her dad or step dad some sort of dad in the car aswel and the breaks where “Faulty” an she hit the house an damaged it bad, bretts car window got smashed The same night Charlie was out with mates an then they got back together.

Out of all the teen mums, I must say I did like Chloe, but after seeing her story on Instagram about trading I've just lost respect because its so unrealistic and it promotes a fake lifestyle,
also, she probs doesn't even use it lets be real.

Reactions: 6
Makes me cringe so much when couple post pictures in bed when they're clearly naked. Really shows their age that they think it's cool to show the world they're having sex? If you get what I mean.

Also can't get over how much Brett looks like a woman
Brett is not attractive in the slightest. He reminds me of a rodent

Reactions: 7
Some of you're head obviously a baby can say some names and it was to wind up brett so that's when he started saying he is gonna slice me up lol, Charlie text me today saying she is so upset, brooo what do you mean you're shagging a guy with a dick small as a lighter lol. I'm gonna bait these two fuckers out In a min

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Finally reached the end of this thread (for now)

I have no words, except...

Butlins, take your red coat off...you can stay 👍🏼 ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Some of you're head obviously a baby can say some names and it was to wind up brett so that's when he started saying he is gonna slice me up lol, Charlie text me today saying she is so upset, brooo what do you mean you're shagging a guy with a dick small as a lighter lol. I'm gonna bait these two fuckers out In a min
🐸☕

Reactions: 4
I’m waiting ⏰

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this thread was so quite and butlins here and all... turns out werre all lurking here waiting patiently

Charlie went out for the night next day she apparently moved her car with her dad or step dad some sort of dad in the car aswel and the breaks where “Faulty” an she hit the house an damaged it bad, bretts car window got smashed The same night Charlie was out with mates an then they got back together.
Charlie wasnt in the car with her dad lmao. She facetimed me straight away it happened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hurry up need some ☕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.