Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Charlie gone back to Brett when this bxltins guy is so much better looking πŸ‘€ Brett is a scruff

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why has Charlie gone back to Brett when this bxltins guy is so much better looking πŸ‘€ Brett is a scruff
My thoughts exactly. How can you just throw away a man who's willing to buy you garlic bread and watermelon.

Is Brett's car a Ford? Is that why he's said about a working windscreen? I'm blocked and I can't remember what he drives.

Also cba scrolling back to quote the post r.e. Harlow being too young to talk. Brett posted a video of her saying "bye bye" a few weeks ago. I'm sure she probably does say dadadada.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My thoughts exactly. How can you just throw away a man who's willing to buy you garlic bread and watermelon.

Is Brett's car a Ford? Is that why he's said about a working windscreen? I'm blocked and I can't remember what he drives.

Also cba scrolling back to quote the post r.e. Harlow being too young to talk. Brett posted a video of her saying "bye bye" a few weeks ago. I'm sure she probably does say dadadada.
Why did you get blocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I thought the same πŸ˜… he looks an upgrade from Brett, if I was Charlie's age I could see why girls would fancy him, Brett however is not my cup of tea at all πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Living for this thread today. It's taken me hours but I've finally caught up on the last weeks worth.

What a mess!

Reactions: 3
Why did you get blocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I think it was because I kept liking "negative" comments

Which is annoying because if I'd known he'd block me just did that I'd have taken the opportunity to call him an ableist little wanker first.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbh I hope for Harlows sake they sort out all their drama so it doesn’t effect the baby 😩 imagine being aware and seeing every other month your parents skating each other on insta Q&A’s 😩

Reactions: 4
I think it was because I kept liking "negative" comments

Which is annoying because if I'd known he'd block me just did that I'd have taken the opportunity to call him an ableist little wanker first.
I'm blocked by Charlie for telling her it wasn't the toy box ladies fault Harlow fell over. Need to peep them on my own insta now πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
No way that's sad 😞 I get you've been caught up in this circus but that little girl shouldn't be involved like that
Yeah he said on his q and a that he met Charlie in a car park, like who would take a person you met in a car park back to your house to stay for 5 days around your daughter in a house your ex partner is paying for

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If you look at Charlie’s recent photos there’s at least 5 occasions she is pictured on different days and outfits wearing the watch, but she’s only used it twice πŸ™„
She’s thick as pig tit, not like we can’t see her wearing it more than 2 times despite the fact she told everyone she got it second hand. Can’t even make it up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah he said on his q and a that he met Charlie in a car park, like who would take a person you met in a car park back to your house to stay for 5 days around your daughter in a house your ex partner is paying for
She needed her shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I don’t think the facetime between Charlotte and Charlie makes the show fake, what is so wrong about the producers trying to pull together teen mums and form friendships when they’re on the same show? Is that not one of the biggest complaints of new parents? No friends? Loneliness? It was definetly one of mine, I felt so alienated. The show isnt fake Charlotte, you are!!

Reactions: 36
Maybe it was asda car park
I'm going to try catch a man tomorrow on my way into lidl, I'm on a tight budget so I could do with someone buying my few bits for me

In my day young ones would use a lad to buy them drinks for the night in the pub never heard of using a lad for groceries though πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.