Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone vote on the thread roundup poll? Geez that thread would need chapters, never mind a couple of sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine being at a house party flirting with someone and they break down telling you their ex sucks cock for coke & showing you visual evidence. Surely you'd just cut your losses and not bother. That would have been Tom butlins future

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope Charlie’s made Brett his fave dish of pasta bol to make up for all this palava 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine being at a house party flirting with someone and they break down telling you their ex sucks cock for coke & showing you visual evidence. Surely you'd just cut your losses and not bother. That would have been Tom butlins future
It’s all bleeping madness 🤣😂 more and more just keeps coming out

I've just gone shop to buy myself a bottle of rosè because I gotta feeling it'll kick off more soon 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly what a rollercoaster 24 hours.
And this was my point earlier they haven’t resolved any of their issues because I presume Brett doesn’t know about the temp boyf situation. First argument after being together 12 hours 😹😹

Tom Butlins has women across the country thirsty with excitement.
Unfortunately not for the reason he may hope 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopefully her showing videos of brett and his privates are a lie because id thats true shes going to end up in alot of trouble legally

What the giddy aunt does this mean? Did someone die? Or did they just begin hosting their own tit show?

348D45B5-48F5-4F32-9BCC-F4E8DB5B4525.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And this was my point earlier they haven’t resolved any of their issues because I presume Brett doesn’t know about the temp boyf situation. First argument after being together 12 hours 😹😹

I don’t feel like they have the maturity to resolve any issues 😂 as if they would have a thorough chat about what upsets them and how best to move forward when she’s potentially outed his sexual curiosity/experiences and they publicly trash each other. Hot messes

Reactions: 9
Hopefully her showing videos of brett and his privates are a lie because id thats true shes going to end up in alot of trouble legally
Brett apparently put up a video of Charlie sucking him off as a ‘laugh’ so don’t feel sorry for him tbf 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I have a thread Name suggestion: “All the mums are keeping quiet but Charlie and Brett make this thread a riot”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What the giddy aunt does this mean? Did someone die? Or did they just begin hosting their own tit show?

View attachment 168411
One like one prayer 🙏🏻 #prayforthehoddercarters

Brett had a part time girlfriend too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t feel like they have the maturity to resolve any issues 😂 as if they would have a thorough chat about what upsets them and how best to move forward when she’s potentially outed his sexual curiosity/experiences and they publicly trash each other. Hot messes
There isn't enough time in a week let alone in less than 24 hours of their social media break to resolve their issues.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t put it past Brett if he staged getting back together just so he could get back in the house, distract Charlie and get his toaster and kettle back 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.