Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MummyPJ

So it’s time to tell the truth. I’m a balloon and Charlie made sweet love to me last weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jennytea

VIP Member
Wouldn’t put it past Brett if he staged getting back together just so he could get back in the house, distract Charlie and get his toaster and kettle back 😆

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
I woke up feeling the exact same, like... what the hell was yesterday about. Absolutely mental 🤣🤣
I wanna take a moment to say I’ve also woken up a VIP member thanks to yesterday’s antics.. I wanna thank everyone for their support, means a lot 🤣✌🏻

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Can you imagine being at a house party flirting with someone and they break down telling you their ex sucks cock for coke & showing you visual evidence. Surely you'd just cut your losses and not bother. That would have been Tom butlins future

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sophm19

VIP Member
I am so glad I discovered tattle , no one I know watches any of the teen moms and I felt so sad for still following them after the show has finished but it's so entertaining and I'm now know I'm not the only one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Bxltins

Charlie went out for the night next day she apparently moved her car with her dad or step dad some sort of dad in the car aswel and the breaks where “Faulty” an she hit the house an damaged it bad, bretts car window got smashed The same night Charlie was out with mates an then they got back together.
Charlie wasnt in the car with her dad lmao. She facetimed me straight away it happened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Savvvt

Something that really bugs me about Conz is his bloody hair line. Imagine being heart broken by a boy with that trim

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Witchtits

Makes me cringe so much when couple post pictures in bed when they're clearly naked. Really shows their age that they think it's cool to show the world they're having sex? If you get what I mean.

Also can't get over how much Brett looks like a woman
Brett looks like a stereo typical vegan, feminist, lesbian with 2 cats

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Debbiedownerrrr

Charlottes “hinching” again, hinch your babies? Give them a clean up girl never mind your sink. Christ alive

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Bostonxx

VIP Member
So please Tell me what would make someone a slut? In my opinion sleeping with two boys in the space of three weeks with no protection...that’s slutty and stupid! And the pictures she post are also slutty.
I don't believe there's such a thing as a slut. Women can be promiscuous. It's outdated to shame them for being sexual. I only disagree with her having different men around her child & I think it's silly not to protect yourself.

• Heart

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Ohhh Charlie . Starting with the tattle life shit again. We aren’t trolls hun, you’ve put your whole life on insta. Went your friends here with texts off your baby daddy. And now you and Mr coke head are forever in luv bbz. You now don’t like the site .

I don’t like uninsured, unlicensed little girls driving around in cars. Whilst they brick their ex boyfriends car, but not before outting him. And telling everyone he lives to choke a chode for a bag of the white stuff .
Keep it classy Charlie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Megan9619

“dear lord, what a sad little life Charlie. You ruined my windscreen completely so you could have my money. I hope now you spend it on lessons of grace & decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on”
Maybe she should spend her money or should I say Bretts money on fixing the home she drove a car into 🤷🏼‍♀️
need some new entertainment from the likes of Morgan & Laura or even some more raps from big Don & ‘con con’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30