Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so glad I discovered tattle , no one I know watches any of the teen moms and I felt so sad for still following them after the show has finished but it's so entertaining and I'm now know I'm not the only one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it just me or does Charlie always look like she's crying im.not sure if she is sad or if its just how she looks with the lashes and stuff

No.being nasty to the girl she just looks sad

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does Charlie always look like she's crying im.not sure if she is sad or if its just how she looks with the lashes and stuff

No.being nasty to the girl she just looks sad
I feel like shes smiled alot more in pics since they got back together but her smile does look sad in other pics , I see what you mean

Reactions: 3
I feel like shes smiled alot more in pics since they got back together but her smile does look sad in other pics , I see what you mean
I'm only saying from experience that's how I tended to smile and look when I was miserable and its a shame for her but she might really be happy

• Sad
Reactions: 1
does anyone have any idea why jane deleted her account when they got back together? 👀

does anyone have any idea why jane deleted her account when they got back together? 👀
Think it was the day before, when Charlie got off hers as well & Brett said he was having a break. She's probably too embarrassed to come back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve spoilt us the last 2 days with drama, feeling bored today...someone spill some more teaaaaaa!

• Haha
Trust me... my laptop deleted all my class’ reports and manically trying to type all 30 again while trying to keep up here... I may email my head and say ‘in light of mlm Charlie and official Br3tt Cart3rs relationship problems I have missed the deadline. Send apologies to the parents x’
Just direct them to this thread, they won’t give a tit about their kids school reports 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am so glad I discovered tattle , no one I know watches any of the teen moms and I felt so sad for still following them after the show has finished but it's so entertaining and I'm now know I'm not the only one 🤣
Haha honestly same , no one I know watches it, I only discovered it last year when I was on mat leave and binge watched the whole thing before a new season was released. Didn't enjoy young and pregnant as much but loads better entertainment on this thread than the other one 😂

• Haha
Anyone remember the scene from the show where Brett wanted his car key to tighten the crib, Charlie’s response was a sarcastic "very stable"
I just can't stop thinking about it today, bit like the state of the relationship mate. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've literally only watched the series once , I feel like I need to rewatch and I will see it in a completely different light

Reactions: 10
Anyone remember the scene from the show where Brett wanted his car key to tighten the crib, Charlie’s response was a sarcastic "very stable"
I just can't stop thinking about it today, bit like the state of the relationship mate. 😳
oh my god
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I swear some of you lot are so bloody funny

• Haha
What morgan means by “we deleted social media and we are much happier” is “I have finally got my controlled* wife to delete social media so she can’t have people tell her how awful I am.” 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Whenever someone mentions Brett's mum I just think of the salmon situation and would you ever leave me Brett

• Haha
Reactions: 53
You're all making me want to rewatch 😂 deffo skipping Morgan and Laura's bits tho as it just wound me up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morgan just looks like her breath is kicking and I don’t know why... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ and despite not being on social media we still have teen mum: y&p as a permanent reminder of how awful she is towards those around her. You can run but you can’t hide Morgan, we’ve all seen it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.