Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mayday

VIP Member
Who would have thought Kiefer wouldn’t be the worst boyfriend she had?? She has appalling taste
I still love that when Barbara caught them together and was like 'I seen you wiff Keifahhh' and 'Hope you have fun livin on the streets with ya BOYYYFRIEND' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

MunHun

VIP Member
Leah turns every chat with the girls into a full on therapy session that they clearly have zero interest in participating in. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yogiblue

I love Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2. I've watched them since they started and (I know this sounds crazy!) feel like a connection to the kids as we've all watched them since birth.

*Kail.
I alternate between like and dislike. I really felt for her way back at the beginning. She had a shit homelife and Joe treated her appallingly too.
Then I went off her and thought she used her bad childhood a bit too much to excuse her bad behaviour as an adult.
Her oldest son is a lovely child and she's done brilliantly with him. He's such a kind soul.
She gets so close to being well rounded and stable but then her demons rear up and she self sabotages again.
Fab hair though!

*Chelsea.
Bit of a girl crush on Chelsea. She's gorgeous! And her new house is amazing.
I really felt for her back when she was on/off with Adam. I don't know what laws they have in US but in the UK he'd definitely have been charged with Controlling and Coersive Behaviour. The odd thing was hinted at in reunions about his threats to her of she didn't give him money etc and I think there was much more than we shown. And credit to her, she's never aired that in public.
And that awful, awful message he sent her when she was heavily pregnant!
Seeing her going back to him over and over is just another sign of a woman in a massively abusive relationship who is beaten down so much to think she can't ever better him or be alone.
I do think that she has long lasting damage from that relationship that she needs proper therapy for.
All of her children have great personalities and are very, very sweet. You can tell they have a good upbringing.
I've read recently a lot of gossip site stuff about Cole being found on gay hookup sites and that's one of the reasons they left the show, because they didn't want to have to address that when it all blows up. I REALLY hope this isn't true. Chelsea and her children don't deserve that.

*Briana.
Urgh...even just her face annoys me.
And the kids are awful. So clingy and sullen. They never bloody speak!
If my children were spoken to and just looked down and refused to engage, they wouldn't get away with it. They'd be made to look up, reply politely and stop being rude. She never says anything to them though.
I don't mind her living with her family still. That's her decision.
Both the fathers are awful. Drug taking, lazy excuses for fathers. Just because Devoin isn't as bad as Luis, doesn't make him GOOD!
Love Brittany. Her deadpan comebacks are legendary and she's the only one that says what we all think.

*Jade.
A complete fuck up. And blatantly not drug free herself.
She thinks she an amazing mom because she had a job and helps out her family.
In reality, she's just recreating her childhood for the next generation.
She's slowly morphing in to her obese, drug taking, manic talking, drama living mother.
Whilst Shaun looks and acts exactly like her skinny ass, drug taking, dead beat father.
She THRIVES on drama. Loves calling the Police and all the attention that comes with that.
If she truly wanted to be a good mom, she'd kick Shaun out and be a single mom. Instead she throws him out, he buys her some present from a gas station and 'babysits' once or twice so she lets him stay 'as friends' then they get back together. When she throws him out she has no intention of that being the final break up.
Her child is being messed up by her actions as much as Shaun's.

*Leah.
I can't put in to words how much I hate her.
She's now 'speaking her truth' and owning up to her drug addiction. Yet still only refers to it as pills except once or twice when she's actually vocalised it was heroin too. She's controlled the narrative every second of the way and still cuts people off when they are about to say something about the situation she doesn't like.
Teen Mom were wrong to keep her in the show. Her story was spun much differently to Janelle's or Rhine's yet is no difference.
Crew quit the show because they were so disgusted with how her children were being brought up. Toddlers eating mouldy food off the floor. Used sanitary products thrown on to the floor and left for months. Children falling over her hoarding filth. It was absolute squalor and the cameras filmed in a way hardly any of it was shown.
She was spending Jeremy's wages of $40k a month (his type of job pays well) on drugs and pyramid scheme crap. As well as her TM2 wage.
Her drug using dad lived in the basement so he could supply her with heroin.
Her children were being fed and put to bed at 2am/3am every night and were missing school because they weren't getting up.
She abused and neglected the children and crew quit because of it. And yet that is never reported.
She spun the while thing as anxiety and depression.
Her children's fathers knew the truth. Corey took her to court and she LIED IN COURT about it all and spun Corey and Miranda on the show to be awful people who were trying to take her children from her just because she was depressed. They were vilified by fans of the show and yet never told the public the truth of their shit mom because protecting their children was more important. They are heroes in this.
Even when all the truth came out she never apologised to them for what she made them out to be.
She's not fully sober. Never was. Just more sober than before.
She's never been to NA or other support groups and therefore hasn't learnt any of the mental health side of it. She STILL blames Jeremy for 'not being there when she needed him'. It's not his fault, it's hers. 100%. Jeremy tried to be there for her. He stood by her when he found out she'd lied to him about having a miscarriage and had actually had an abortion. He went away to work because he couldn't afford to take a lower paid job closer to home due to her burning through cash. He tried to slowly reduce her drug use by keeping hold of the drugs himself because she refused to get professional help.
She drove those children around off her face on drugs.
She a rat.
She's as thick as mince and gullible as fuck. So thick she practically gave her twins the same name and now has to call them nicknames/middle names to differentiate.
Still Iives in that home because she blew hundreds of thousands on drugs, shopping addiction and MLM schemes. She's not there through choice.
She thinks she's truly got a career as a life coach when she can't string a sentence together.
She thinks she's an amazing mom when she's actually one of the most abusive of them all because she can't see what she's doing wrong.
She had exploited her disabled child for cash and fame. There is so much more to her daughter than JUST being disabled but it's her disability that sells so that's what she focuses on.
She has put the blame on her disabled child for everything that's wrong in their lives, instead of looking at herself and her drugs as the problem.
Corey taking the children was because she was depressed over the disability and struggling to parent a disabled child. Her dropping out of the uni course was because she needed to focus on her disabled child. Not being able to work was so she can focus on her disabled child. It's all bollocks. She can't go to uni because she's thick. She can't work because she's a lazy cow with no work ethic. Her children were removed because she was (IS!) an addict. How is her child going to feel growing up thinking that her being disabled is the cause of all the problems?!
She has one twin who is desperately sad and quite obviously severely depressed. She's forgeotten about because she's not disabled or funny like the little one. Her life is floating from one thing to the next and she gets zero attention. This child is at high risk of seeking attention from men just to feel loved and becoming another teen mom. She's also high risk of becoming addicted to drugs herself because of Leah's behaviour towards her.
The other twin is at risk because all her mother has done is put the blame on her for all the families (her) problems. Leah doesn't make anything of herself because she isn't capable of it. But plays it so that she is mom of the year and makes all these sacrifices for her disabled child.
Her youngest was cute as a toddler and very funny. But yet again, Leah has noticed the fan adoration that Adie gets and played up to that. She's not disciplined her or told her when she's gone to far and now the cuteness is fading and she's just an undisciplined, badly behaved tween. Adie was like that as a toddler because she's brought herself up and had no nurturing from her mother. She has a personality very commonly found in abused and neglected children. She is not going to be easy to parent as she gets older.
The constant 'self-help' conversations she has with her kids are cringeworthy. Every conversation is scripted and pre-planned in her head and she has no idea how to parent at all. She just wants to be seen as best friends with them instead of parenting them.
Fuck, she couldn't even train her own new puppy herself so sent him away to be trained and brought back to her when she didn't need to do any work herself. That dog, like all her other pets, will disappear in a year or two never to be mentioned again.
If those children turn out okay (very doubtful), they'll be who they are in SPITE of her, not because of her. Thank fuck their father's are both around.
She's still a teenage fuck up, just with better editing. She's Rhine and Jenelle but with a disabled child to look good next to.
Her children, above all others, should be removed and live with their fathers.
Honestly, I could talk about her all day.
I've a bad feeling about her children. I see children like hers every day and it never ends well. And it's ALL down to her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
The most underrated character is Corey.. good family, generally good values, works hard, and when Leah cheated on him he knew his worth, walked away And married the lady I presume he’s still with. He’s the real MVP 👌

Reactions: 16

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
I’ve seen posts about how mtv fake conversation to make the situation look bad etc. Once Devoin posted proof of a convo he had with Brianna and the messages read out on teen mom were completely different, mtv from the beginning wanted Devoin to look like a bad father and still they don’t give him good credit. I’m always fuming they never gave Devoin his own spin off episode like they did with all the other dads. On the therapy session they had on family reunion it showed how from the start they lied about Devoin leaving the hospital to play basketball or something like that.
I’m team Devoin all the way. MTV threw him under the bus to fit the narrative of poor Briana the single mum.

Reactions: 16

Jennytea

VIP Member
Been dipping in and out of rewatching , I’m on season 4 and always knew but realising more how lucky and privileged Chelsea is compared to the other girls.. right from the beginning she literally does f all , even drops out of high school ! She has an expensive jeep at this point, no job, a lovely place to live and all funded by her dad. Aubrey is probably about 3 at this point and she has just decided to finally start hair dressing school and he’s paying Aubreys day care etc and I know she ends up quitting and not turning up for it eventually so it just makes me think damnnnn she had it so good. She’s literally always had everything handed to her and I know she eventually went and did some other beauty type course (but she never actually did anything with it) and now just makes money off social media. I don’t blame her but just mad watching the diff between her and someone like Kail who has had to struggle for everything and worked her ass off with no parents around. All Chelsea ever does as well is cry over Adam an feel sorry for herself 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15

Bythesea

Does anyone watch teen mom 2? Is it not illegal to use your phone in the car in America, makes me so angry when the mums do this with a car full of children

Reactions: 15

MunHun

VIP Member
OK so I've just realised I've been posting in another TM2 thread that's a bit dead as I didn't know this one existed (apparently I did cause I've posted on it but I guess I forgot and have only realised as my post was liked)!!

I agree!! I'm so glad she's leaving. Cole whining because he's not in Aubree phone as dad was fucking pathetic. They are constantly pushing that Cole is dad and Adam is the other and it's so uncomfortable to watch. I believe that Chelsea changing the custody agreement is to appease Cole and push Aubree into being all about Cole Imo.

I'm not surpsise at the Kail violence drama, you can definitely tell she's the type but likes to act innocent.

I couldn't believe that Brianna's mum invited people over without talking it through with Bri. Yes, they are Nova's family but it's not the point and the fact that grandma sat in the car the whole time... Why did she even go??

I still skip all Jade parts. Can't stand her and depressing storyline and the way she talks. Wish they'd get rid.

I do like Leah but her kids are going to be nightmare teenagers, especially Addie, and she'll only have herself to blame 😂.
Chelsea and Cole really piss me off, the little childlike voices they use 🤮 Grow up yous will soon have your 4th child let them use baby talk as it’s meant. She has done her best to completely eradicate Adam from Aubrees life. I know he’s a massive loser but even from the start if Adam didn’t want to be in a relationship with her then he wasn’t allowed take Aubrey or if he did she would be blowing up his phone constantly. She was obsessed and hounded him either way and it was desperate to see. Randy was way too involved considering his daughter would be crying and having breakdowns about Adam being a Dick and literally days later be sitting on his dick. Rinse and repeat for years 🤷🏼‍♀️😒 They’ve also done their best to stop the relationship between Aubrey and Adam’s parents. I find Chelsea nauseating with her holier that thou attitude like she’s the patron Saint of Teen Moms. Also I reckon Coley may be coming out of the closet one day in the future 🕺

• Heart
Reactions: 13

_basic_

VIP Member
I’d totally support anyone throwing a party like that even Farrah 🤣 but Briana 🙄 I’ve just watched her bawling her eyes out cos Luis doesn’t come around for Stella yet she’s grinding on him at the party. She’s the petty Betty no one likes 🤣

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
I only just watched the treadmill episode. The way Britney is laughing when Briana is calling Kail fat is so fucking childish and disgusting. The fact they act like that on camera too! Imagine how they act in private. No wonder none of them have a relationship and all have to live in the same house single because they are bitches. Would be bad enough if they were skinny but it’s the fact both of them have always gone up and down in weight, and both had liposuction 😩 how MTV can allow that bullying I don’t know , her admitting to trying to find out her address too, and then sending things is surely harassment? No wonder Kail left the show

Jennytea

VIP Member
How the hell has Amber still got a place on these shows? This bitch doesn’t have either of her children living with her. It’s a joke she’s still getting paid and profiting off being a dead beat mother .
84A5C440-00A7-418A-ADAC-2F1C927B4339.png

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Unsurprising that Brianna got gonorrhoea from her night with Luis 🙄

Still skip Jade. Chelsea is so boring, she keeps brining up anxiety to make herself relatable. That leather coat is the same as any leather coat but I'm betting you get it better quality /cheaper elsewhere. She's finally realising that she needs to spend more time with Aubree but I believe it was purely for the camera, wonder if she done anything like that with the cameras off (pre covid obviously)... I very much doubt it.

I don't really care to see Leahs sister going through her pregnancy, are they only airing those scenes to show how unfair and hard immigration is?

Definitely miss Babs and I actually miss Jennelle and her car crash of a life 😂

Oh and Kail!! Fine, Issac says he doesn't want to go to his dad's but I guarantee he's telling his dad he doesn't want to go back to his mums!! It's a tactic my younger siblings used all the time when my parents split.

I don't think it warrants a change to the custody agreement. Just leave it as is and if Isaaac says he doesn't want to go then try encourage him, if still no then fine but why make it messier than it has to be?

I'm sick of her and the massive chip on the shoulder she has. If Joe was Chris then she'd be encouraging him to go to his dad.

She needs to get a grip. If everyone around you has a problem with you then surely you start looking at yourself?

She's rude, aggressive and just a vile bully and I wish they'd show less of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Sophm19

VIP Member
I'm so glad this thread has picked up a bit I know its American but it gets way less attention then teen mom uk/yp which haven't been on the TV for ages 😂

I dont think kail would go as far to lie either.

Can't stand brianna and her feud with kail. Did anyone see her tweet where she said sue dodged a bullet with javi 🙄 always has to be involved. Devoin has grown and I don't mind him now. I thought it was weird when she has surgery and her mam , sister brought devoin and the kids 😂

Don't mind Chelsea either but can see how she annoys people and why people think Cole could be gay. I did not know Cole complained about Aubrey not putting him down as dad in her phone 🙄

I'm don't mind leah either but feel like she tries to look good for the camera with the way she talks to the girls , not saying I don't think she's a good mum off camera , just think she's over the top

Jade is just a mess. You can tell she isn't a bad person she needs to mature and ditch her parents and Shaun. Too much drugs and drama in her life

Dexterina12

Brianna slags Devoin off all the time for being a shit dad but hes got both her kids on fathers day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha