Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a clip of Lauren's live where she is saying she found out because of the kids?
What have they actually said to her?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw a clip of Lauren's live where she is saying she found out because of the kids?
What have they actually said to her?
Im wondering this, and thereā€™s pics of Javis(?) truck and Kail in a car park somewhere supposedly shopping together?
Canā€™t understand Kail she has so many people willing to look past her weird attitude and behaviour and she does this. I used to stick up for her cause shes a great mother but sheā€™s just messy messy now! No one can make excuses for that tit show. Wtf is she playing at with Javi and Chris, not gonna lie I think creed looks like Lincoln but at the time passed it off as no he looks like Kail.....Javi has been a dirty dog the whole time with Lauren and now Kail has just proved everyone right. No wonder she was shitting a brick when filming and Lauren wanted to talk to her she done wrong and knew it!

I'm kinda shocked but also not at the same time. Must be so confusing for the kids. Lauren sounded absolutely heartbroken.
Same! Like I didnā€™t think she would stoop so low but what do we know šŸ¤£ I donā€™t know much about Lauren, everyone says she knew she was 3rd choice but I think thatā€™s awful. No one deserves to get treated like that and Javi thinks heā€™s gods gift šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Im wondering this, and thereā€™s pics of Javis(?) truck and Kail in a car park somewhere supposedly shopping together?
Canā€™t understand Kail she has so many people willing to look past her weird attitude and behaviour and she does this. I used to stick up for her cause shes a great mother but sheā€™s just messy messy now! No one can make excuses for that tit show. Wtf is she playing at with Javi and Chris, not gonna lie I think creed looks like Lincoln but at the time passed it off as no he looks like Kail.....Javi has been a dirty dog the whole time with Lauren and now Kail has just proved everyone right. No wonder she was shitting a brick when filming and Lauren wanted to talk to her she done wrong and knew it!
Yeah I saw them on Fb. Exactly I always liked kail as she had a crap upbringing and and I thought Jo treated her like dirt but there's no excuse for this.
Its probably why she wouldn't give Lauren the time of day because she felt jealous/guilty. She is the biggest hypocrite going imagine if she was in Lauren's shoes it would be a total different story.

Tbh I missed a few episodes in the middle of the last season and didn't bother catching up but I hope this has been filmed. I know covid has obviously impacted it but the show has been so boring and repetitive we need some drama

Reactions: 5
Well I just read about it on "the ashley" and basically it's because she found out javi bought kails old car. She thinks there is alot more she doesn't know so looks like nothing has been confirmed. So what seemed like s juicy story really isn't šŸ™„

• Wow
Yeah I saw them on Fb. Exactly I always liked kail as she had a crap upbringing and and I thought Jo treated her like dirt but there's no excuse for this.
Its probably why she wouldn't give Lauren the time of day because she felt jealous/guilty. She is the biggest hypocrite going imagine if she was in Lauren's shoes it would be a total different story.

Tbh I missed a few episodes in the middle of the last season and didn't bother catching up but I hope this has been filmed. I know covid has obviously impacted it but the show has been so boring and repetitive we need some drama
There was a a episode where Kail was kicking off cause Javi refused to meet her halfway to drop Lincoln and she let slip he was trying to make a move on her to meet in a car park to hook up. Next episode she was with jo and vee and kept saying how she has messed up and needed to sort things. Then she dropped Lincoln off and Lauren asked to talk and Kail freaked telling the producers she needed the cameras and audio out as she ā€œknew what was about to happenā€. I thought it weird as she didnā€™t like Lauren and so why should she be bothered what she had said on air about Javi esp if it was true

Well I just read about it on "the ashley" and basically it's because she found out javi bought kails old car. She thinks there is alot more she doesn't know so looks like nothing has been confirmed. So what seemed like s juicy story really isn't šŸ™„
Just read that article it does seem strange and I guess itā€™s gonna be one of them things only Kail and Javi will know but they will definitely deny it: seems weird how Lauren kicked off especially since her and Javi werenā€™t together šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
There was a a episode where Kail was kicking off cause Javi refused to meet her halfway to drop Lincoln and she let slip he was trying to make a move on her to meet in a car park to hook up. Next episode she was with jo and vee and kept saying how she has messed up and needed to sort things. Then she dropped Lincoln off and Lauren asked to talk and Kail freaked telling the producers she needed the cameras and audio out as she ā€œknew what was about to happenā€. I thought it weird as she didnā€™t like Lauren and so why should she be bothered what she had said on air about Javi esp if it was true

Just read that article it does seem strange and I guess itā€™s gonna be one of them things only Kail and Javi will know but they will definitely deny it: seems weird how Lauren kicked off especially since her and Javi werenā€™t together šŸ¤”
Yeah I saw that episode just didn't know what the latest was about.
Javi has since denied it and kail got her representative to respond šŸ™„ who the f does she think she is šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn't cope on that episode that they all just left Creed crying for so long with no comfort whatsoever. Poor baby šŸ˜­

Reactions: 6
Yeah I saw that episode just didn't know what the latest was about.
Javi has since denied it and kail got her representative to respond šŸ™„ who the f does she think she is šŸ˜‚
Aw right well yeah thatā€™s the only things being aired and think itā€™s the reunion tonight but might give it a miss if itā€™s Nessa cos I canā€™t stand heršŸ˜¤

I couldn't cope on that episode that they all just left Creed crying for so long with no comfort whatsoever. Poor baby šŸ˜­
See I was confused about that because Kail was shitting bricks but wasnā€™t the guy with her meant to be kind of nannying? Heā€™s the son of a friend I think and Kail asked him what was wrong as he just shrugged it off.

Aw right well yeah thatā€™s the only things being aired and think itā€™s the reunion tonight but might give it a miss if itā€™s Nessa cos I canā€™t stand heršŸ˜¤

See I was confused about that because Kail was shitting bricks but wasnā€™t the guy with her meant to be kind of nannying? Heā€™s the son of a friend I think and Kail asked him what was wrong as he just shrugged it off.
I don't like the way they all suck up to kail on the reunions, not a fan of brianna either though.

Yeah I get sometimes babies just cry but she was more concerned about Lauren

• Heart
So is Javi the babies dad?
brianna is annoying but she picked two deadbeats as fathers of her kids, they both need a good shake they seem so uninterested in everything

I don't like the way they all suck up to kail on the reunions, not a fan of brianna either though.

Yeah I get sometimes babies just cry but she was more concerned about Lauren
Yes she was and thatā€™s why it was weird, she blatantly ignore the girl at Lincolnā€™s training session so it was just odd that she was so concerned. Kail is not the type of person to give that much of a tit, so she was either feeling guilty about what she said on air about Javi which doesnā€™t make sense cause IMO sheā€™s done and said worse things on air esp since she doesnā€™t like the girl why would she care? Or sheā€™s guilty of something else

brianna is annoying but she picked two deadbeats as fathers of her kids, they both need a good shake they seem so uninterested in everything
Ive always thought the baby looked like Lincoln but put it down to him looking like kail. I didnā€™t think she would go so far to lie about the father of her child but if she has been with Javi all this time.....I always thought she hated Javi after everything she said about him I just donā€™t know what to think, but I guess we will never know.
Brianna is the most immature person since the early Jenelle days. The way she went about getting with Javi making the arguments with Kail so public and milking it. Also laughing about sleeping with Luis with no protection after 2 unplanned children, one which she seriously considered putting up for adoption. Sheā€™s right about the financial side of things but sheā€™s an idiot so I donā€™t support her at all. Love her sister tho sheā€™s hilarious šŸ˜†

Just seen that Chris has deleted his sons off his page, so if there isnā€™t anything in this then Lauren has just potentially caused huge problems there (more than what was already present) someone said sheā€™s had a DNA for lux already tho

Last edited:
OK so I've just realised I've been posting in another TM2 thread that's a bit dead as I didn't know this one existed (apparently I did cause I've posted on it but I guess I forgot and have only realised as my post was liked)!!

I agree!! I'm so glad she's leaving. Cole whining because he's not in Aubree phone as dad was bleeping pathetic. They are constantly pushing that Cole is dad and Adam is the other and it's so uncomfortable to watch. I believe that Chelsea changing the custody agreement is to appease Cole and push Aubree into being all about Cole Imo.

I'm not surpsise at the Kail violence drama, you can definitely tell she's the type but likes to act innocent.

I couldn't believe that Brianna's mum invited people over without talking it through with Bri. Yes, they are Nova's family but it's not the point and the fact that grandma sat in the car the whole time... Why did she even go??

I still skip all Jade parts. Can't stand her and depressing storyline and the way she talks. Wish they'd get rid.

I do like Leah but her kids are going to be nightmare teenagers, especially Addie, and she'll only have herself to blame šŸ˜‚.
Chelsea and Cole really piss me off, the little childlike voices they use šŸ¤® Grow up yous will soon have your 4th child let them use baby talk as itā€™s meant. She has done her best to completely eradicate Adam from Aubrees life. I know heā€™s a massive loser but even from the start if Adam didnā€™t want to be in a relationship with her then he wasnā€™t allowed take Aubrey or if he did she would be blowing up his phone constantly. She was obsessed and hounded him either way and it was desperate to see. Randy was way too involved considering his daughter would be crying and having breakdowns about Adam being a Dick and literally days later be sitting on his dick. Rinse and repeat for years šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜’ Theyā€™ve also done their best to stop the relationship between Aubrey and Adamā€™s parents. I find Chelsea nauseating with her holier that thou attitude like sheā€™s the patron Saint of Teen Moms. Also I reckon Coley may be coming out of the closet one day in the future šŸ•ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cole reminds me of Cole Labrant. I think they try to pretend the other dad doesn't exist and come across as controlling.

Devoin isnā€™t a deadbeat dad, ok in the beginning he was but he stepped up for Nova and even Stella, the show and Brianna just love to make out that he is. He has shown on his Instagram so many things that are fake and the show love to paint him in a bad light, heā€™s shown like fake conversation. I suppose at first you go along for the money but he had enough and exposed loads of stuff. Although I have to say that pool episode was bad but then I donā€™t believe everything. And this is why none of the dads really take part in the show anymore.

Apparently kail had a dna test for Creed to prove Chris is the dad

Reactions: 11
Devoin isnā€™t a deadbeat dad, ok in the beginning he was but he stepped up for Nova and even Stella, the show and Brianna just love to make out that he is. He has shown on his Instagram so many things that are fake and the show love to paint him in a bad light, heā€™s shown like fake conversation. I suppose at first you go along for the money but he had enough and exposed loads of stuff. Although I have to say that pool episode was bad but then I donā€™t believe everything. And this is why none of the dads really take part in the show anymore.

Yeah I didnā€™t mind Devion after he stepped up especially when he treats Stella the same (bar the pool episode) and now heā€™s trying to start his own business. I didnā€™t realise she had DNA creed too

Yeah I didnā€™t mind Devion after he stepped up especially when he treats Stella the same (bar the pool episode) and now heā€™s trying to start his own business. I didnā€™t realise she had DNA creed too
I donā€™t follow him on social media so I didnā€™t know that

Reactions: 2
I definitely think Kail's baby is Javi's. Was proof shown of a DNA test? The baby looks so much like him, I think. She's trash, I mean, so is he but she acts so innocent and like everyone else is the problem but she's happy to open her legs to people she witches about all the time. I knew something was weird the way she was acting on the show when Lauren wanted to talk but she'll still come out of this fairly unscathed because everyone on the show is so far up her arse!!

Chelsea and Cole really piss me off, the little childlike voices they use šŸ¤® Grow up yous will soon have your 4th child let them use baby talk as itā€™s meant. She has done her best to completely eradicate Adam from Aubrees life. I know heā€™s a massive loser but even from the start if Adam didnā€™t want to be in a relationship with her then he wasnā€™t allowed take Aubrey or if he did she would be blowing up his phone constantly. She was obsessed and hounded him either way and it was desperate to see. Randy was way too involved considering his daughter would be crying and having breakdowns about Adam being a Dick and literally days later be sitting on his dick. Rinse and repeat for years šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜’ Theyā€™ve also done their best to stop the relationship between Aubrey and Adamā€™s parents. I find Chelsea nauseating with her holier that thou attitude like sheā€™s the patron Saint of Teen Moms. Also I reckon Coley may be coming out of the closet one day in the future šŸ•ŗ
Yes, yes, 100000% yes to everything you've said šŸ˜‚.

Cole reminds me of Cole Labrant. I think they try to pretend the other dad doesn't exist and come across as controlling.
But he's not the "other dad" he is her dad. If anything Cole Is the other dad. Adam is a dick (going by what we've seen) but Chelsea doesn't want him or any of his family in her life so she can pretend she has this perfect life and Cole is the only dad Aubree needs. It's tit, you can tell Aubree just goes along with things to make her mother happy and not because she wants it.

I think it's disgusting the way Bri treats Devoin. He has stepped up as a dad, not just for his daughter but also for Stella. Bri gives him such a hard time for no reason yet Luis gets away with doing nothing??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I don't even know why I said other dad. I think cracks were definitely starting to show in her "perfect life" and that's why she left. There's no way she'd admit Cole can be controlling and Adam should be involved and potentially risk being a single parent again, this time to 4 kids.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.