Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also rewatching Teen Mom 2 S1/S2.

Adam was soooo mean.
Aubree is the cutest thing ever.
Jenelle is absolutely off her rocker. Stoned half the time and swearing at her mother infront of her own child the rest of the time😭😭😭 rewatching as an adult I realise how bad this all is

Reactions: 8
I was just rewatching season 1 & 2 on Netflix. Can't get over Janelle's behaviour. I like to think I'm quite empathetic towards people but anytime Jenelle began to cry about "nobody loves me!!" My eyes began to roll by themselves. I get she was young and all but when you have a baby that immaturity goes out the window! I felt so bad for Barbara especially when Jenelle would start screaming in her face and shoving her. If Janelle was my relative and I witnessed that behaviour, I'd knock her into next week!

Also felt so bad for Jordan when Kailyn cheated on him with Jo. I bet she regrets losing him now!

Reactions: 6
I was just rewatching season 1 & 2 on Netflix. Can't get over Janelle's behaviour. I like to think I'm quite empathetic towards people but anytime Jenelle began to cry about "nobody loves me!!" My eyes began to roll by themselves. I get she was young and all but when you have a baby that immaturity goes out the window! I felt so bad for Barbara especially when Jenelle would start screaming in her face and shoving her. If Janelle was my relative and I witnessed that behaviour, I'd knock her into next week!

Also felt so bad for Jordan when Kailyn cheated on him with Jo. I bet she regrets losing him now!
I’m watching too!! Poor Jace having to witness all the arguing :(
Jenelle has no respect for her mother at all

I’m watching too!! Poor Jace having to witness all the arguing :(
Jenelle has no respect for her mother at all
Yes! Poor Jace to have witnessed all that violence and bad language right from a young age. It's really no surprise that he has some behaviour issues now and who could blame him?! Janelle and especially Barbara should have known to control themselves in front of him. Disgraceful behaviour from the pair of them (although I do completely respect Barbara by the way; I just think she should've known not to fight and curse in front of him).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see that clip from David’s live where Ensley asks him about the baby chick he killed, he then denies it and threatens to smack her in the mouth? David disgusts me so much.

Edit: here is the clip.

• Wow
  • Sad
Did anyone else see that clip from David’s live where Ensley asks him about the baby chick he killed, he then denies it and threatens to smack her in the mouth? David disgusts me so much.

Edit: here is the clip.
Jesus, it’s only a matter of time before he kills someone!
How does Janelle meet these seemingly normal men who all turn out to be complete psychopaths!!

The most underrated character is Corey.. good family, generally good values, works hard, and when Leah cheated on him he knew his worth, walked away And married the lady I presume he’s still with. He’s the real MVP 👌

Reactions: 16
The most underrated character is Corey.. good family, generally good values, works hard, and when Leah cheated on him he knew his worth, walked away And married the lady I presume he’s still with. He’s the real MVP 👌
Didn't he cheat on Miranda with herself?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't he cheat on Miranda with herself?
Yes he did in the back of his truck during a drop off, like how could that have happened. The girlses must have been asleep in Leahs truck and her and Cory climbed into his for a little pump and dump 😳🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes he did in the back of his truck during a drop off, like how could that have happened. The girlses must have been asleep in Leahs truck and her and Cory climbed into his for a little pump and dump 😳🙈
just googled and it happened after Corey and Miranda were married too 😱🆘 filthy

Reactions: 3
just googled and it happened after Corey and Miranda were married too 😱🆘 filthy
That was Leah flat out jealous that he had moved on even though she moved on with Jeremy first. She never loved Corey you could tell on their 16 & pregnant episode that she still loved her ex Robbie and you could see that Corey was in love with her. I think his heart will always love her but his head knows she does not hold the same love for him. He was still a prick for sleeping with her behind Miranda’s back though bet he made out it was all Leahs fault too.

How did I never know this !!!!
I hate how she messed him around when she left Jeremy and went back to Corey and then back to Jeremy again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How did I never know this !!!!
I hate how she messed him around when she left Jeremy and went back to Corey and then back to Jeremy again.
I think Leah is one of the most manipulative Moms from Teen Mom but somehow gets away with it because of Ali having muscular dystrophy. It’s shocking how she has acted and what she’s gotten away with compared to the other Moms.

Leah lying about the abortion to Jeremy was awful, they were trying for the baby and then she wasn't sure about her and Corey so decided to abort the baby and lie about it as a miscarriage. I think she told Jeremy just before she released the information in her book.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Leah lying about the abortion to Jeremy was awful, they were trying for the baby and then she wasn't sure about her and Corey so decided to abort the baby and lie about it as a miscarriage. I think she told Jeremy just before she released the information in her book.
Wow that is so bad.
Also shocked at Corey cheating on his wife I thought he was one of the good ones :(

Reactions: 4
I’m only on the finale of season 4 but I have to share my thoughts!

Chelsea: so lucky to have her dad/atm machine and I think she takes him for granted. Gonna sound bitchy but why does she, and her female friends, look like they are straight out of the eighties? Her mum frustrates the hell out of me! Giggling like a little school girl when Chelsea told her she had unprotected sex with adam! I find chelsea one of the most difficult, spoilt women on the show.

Jenelle: what a state! I dislike her entitled whiney attitude. I think barb’s partner deserves a bloody medal. Barb is raising jace as her own but he is her blood relation. Barbs partner mike is raising him even though he shouldn’t have to (thought neither should barb but thank god she does).

Kailyn: abusive, angry, i just feel so sad because if she was the male she would be made to come across as such a villain. I hate how she uses issac eg “do you want mummy to marry javi?” “Do you want to move away?” So horrible when he is too young to understand. So jealous too. It’s ok for her to have isaac kissing and hugging every guy she brings home but when jo has a gf she goes mental!

Leah: utter trash. Desperate to breed and then marry anyone who pays her any attention. I could never warm to her although hearing the sickening story about what her mum did does make me kind of see why she turned into who she is now, using guys to boost her esteem. And i fully respect a woman’s right to decide what happens to her body, but to have an abortion and pass it off as a miscarriage under her circumstances is just awful.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.