Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
When Kail was first pregnant with Lux.. You can always count on joe for the best lines 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, like she is stable (kind of, moving from place to place isn’t the best even if you do own them), and can offer them love and attention - but if they all have different dads they’re barely going to all be together at the same time! It’s nice that they all have activities and seem adjusted but all these men coming in and out can’t be good for the psyche
Remember how devastated Isaac was when he couldn’t get his own room at Javi’s house 😩💔

• Sad

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Did anyone else see that clip from David’s live where Ensley asks him about the baby chick he killed, he then denies it and threatens to smack her in the mouth? David disgusts me so much.

Edit: here is the clip.

• Wow
  • Sad

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
I really like Devoin, yes he could do better but I don’t think he’ll ever be good enough in Bri’s eyes. He recently posted a pic of him taking Nova and Stella out. Bri needs to give him more credit for that, he has a better relationship with Stella than her own dad!
My heart ached for Stella when she asked Bri if Devoin could be her dad. She's so quick enough to jump down Devoins throat and be so negative about him about anything he does (i believe he is trying but needs to keep at it!) yet she's that quick to forgive and forget Luis and jumping into bed with him 🤷🏽‍♀️

Emsie

VIP Member
I'm on season 10 and isaac and Lincoln are talking about step parents and Chris and saying Chris and kail are having some time apart. Isaac is such a lovely child. Kail is a bit of a nob but her kids are really nice kids.

_basic_

VIP Member
There’s too much footage to post but check out teenmomshaderoom on insta for the complete laughing stock of brianas I won Kail party. Not only is Luis deadbeat dad there so brianas probably waking up with another sti this morning, but Jenelle is there too 🤣 I seriously cannot with Briana. Wasn’t she moaning cos she was skint a while ago? She just keeps the petty coming

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
I think she’s done well with the girls, they all have a great relationship with their fathers and are well cared for. I’m so happy that Ali’s condition prognosis has changed as well. Hopefully her new guy gets on with the girls and they like him better than the last one (can’t even remember his name). But when you read leahs book you realise she craved love in the wrong ways yet still has a good relationship with Corey and Jeremy. When she was addicted to prescription painkillers it would have been so easy for her to make countless bad decisions but she’s pulled herself round. Notice her mother hasn’t appeared on camera since the book was released 😬

_basic_

VIP Member
It’s scary how much power MTV have when they pick who will be the bad guy. A few people have called them out over the years and the editing has got so bad. Sentences come to a dead stop and mixed with others so they are literally making different words come out of peoples mouths. Scenes cut and spliced together. It’s not just MTV that do this but they were one of the original tv channels to start doing it and pay the cast members a fortune so they find it hard to complain. To this day I think the only MTV show that was barely edited was Geordie Shore, purely for the fact they just plied them with alcohol and left them to it 😬😳

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Jade and Briana are proper mean girls! The way Briana laughs when asked why Kail doesn’t want to be there….hmm maybe she doesn’t wanna sit next to your sti riddled inflated ass?
[/QUOTE]
Whilst I agree that I don’t like jade or bri, kail is a real life Karen. She has abused people, used her money to get lawyers to make things pan out her way, battles with every single baby dad even the ones that want 50/50 because she didn’t want to ‘share’; she is horrible. She does things and then hides her hands, her volatile relationship with Chris definitely wasn’t one sided, they are as toxic as each other. I think kail is one of the worst when I really used to respect her come up and her love for her kids but I feel like the power and status has gone to her head. She cuts people off if they don’t agree with her, won’t even entertain someone’s perspective unless her therapist coaxs her. She has people she gets with living with her - she’s no better than the others she’s just better at selling it as ‘chaos’ and a brand rather than her being the actual problem and common denominator in all these toxic, up and down dysfunctional set ups she has - half the time she isn’t getting on with any of the baby dads is that all just them?!

Sticky One

VIP Member
The only reason Kali did not behave in her usual way when she found out about Vee, is because Vee does not take her nonsense, probably does a lot for Issac and being a go between Kali and Joe when they fall out, Kali needs her on side. Vee deserved Kali’s usual reaction though, the whole thing was absolutely non of her business.
I have a bit of a soft spot for Devon, he is lovely with the children and does seem like a nice person who is trying to do better, but I can see how Briana gets frustrated, he sometimes still does not behave like a responsible father.
I’ve seen posts about how mtv fake conversation to make the situation look bad etc. Once Devoin posted proof of a convo he had with Brianna and the messages read out on teen mom were completely different, mtv from the beginning wanted Devoin to look like a bad father and still they don’t give him good credit. I’m always fuming they never gave Devoin his own spin off episode like they did with all the other dads. On the therapy session they had on family reunion it showed how from the start they lied about Devoin leaving the hospital to play basketball or something like that.

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
Can’t wrap my head around the part where Kail was crying and explaining she is pregnant again. She said “Me and Chris don’t get on, It’s complicated because we don’t talk. People don’t know the whole story”

okay how do you go from not talking to having another child. She is so emotionally messed up due to her parents.
I am also not surprised she beat on Chris, she hit Javi when they were married!!
Shame on MTV for allowing this. It’s the same with Amber, she has done so much DV an still allowed in the show.

MunHun

VIP Member
Unpopular Opinion. I don’t like Bar and Ashley. You can see he’s always stoned out of his mind on the show and Ashley for all her talk of wanting a better life is shacked up with someone who’s unemployed, makes highly questionable decisions and wears ankle monitors. It’s not a great example for Holly.

Sticky One

VIP Member
On the podcast Devoin talks about how his dad (or his sister dad) raised them all like they were his, Devoin is following in his footsteps and giving Stella the Father figure she deserves. No father is perfect but Brianna should be thankful that Devoin will never like Stella feel left out 😭

JakeMcEvoy

I can't stand Chelsea, her voice is annoying is hell and she thinks she's superior to everyone. The way she talks to her mum is disgusting and she acts like she's the only one in a loving relationship. I don't want to hear about anymore baby collleyyys!

I hate Kail, like Amber from OG, she acts like she does nothing wrong and it everyone else causing problems.

I love how much Leah has grown but I wish her and Jeremy would get together and stay together.

Jennelle, what a mess. I was so pleased when she left David but she's gone back. I understand that it's hard to leave and stay out of an abusive relationship but it's frustrating. I agree that her and Barb are as bad as eachother.

She does seem to have a pattern of terrible relationships and I think she needs therapy to work through her issues and get to the root of why she goes for those types but unfortunately I think David will end up killing her one day if she doesn't ever leave.
👏👏👏👏

Chelsea likes to think she is above the show but she happily stays filming to get that money, willingly broadcasting aubrees hardships with Adam to the world, so she is no better than the rest of them. Keeps her wedding private but happily allows them to broadcast her childs private business with an absent father. The hypocrisy of that bugs me. She also just jumped from chasing adam to moving Cole in and trying to convince aubree to call him dad. Yeah sure, they worked out as a couple, but its hardly #goals like she wants to portray. Its a codependent relationship where chelsea can't even bring the younger babies to a doctors appointment without relying on Aubree. She's a woman in her 30s and she is dependent on Aubree and Cole. Thats not healthy. I get that its tough with young babies, but like.... thats not aubrees problem 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kail is a petty, narcissistic, angry woman. She is the perpetual victim. Having a baby with a guy who tried to sign his rights away to the first one.. while a PFA was in place!!! But we all know kail just takes our a PFA when one of her children's fathers annoys her. When she was the one who got violent and Jo only pushed her arm away. Then she tells Isaac to never treat someone the way jo treated her... like what?!?! And all because Jo had the audacity to wear sweatpants in his own home....she is batshit crazy!!

Leah has a good heart, just not great judgement. I dunno about Jeremy though, I dont think he cares all that much about her. Addie is hilarious though 🤣

Jenelle. Just.... 😬 have you watched her tiktok videos?

I’m praying for a Chelsea style happy ending for me! I’m just getting over my ‘adam’
You will get over him and look back and think "what was I thinking" 💗
You will get your own happy ending dont worry! xx

Scutty

Cole does seem so nice and has stepped up massively for Aubree but is anyone really that much of a saint like he's made out to be? The silly childish voices both of them do. I did see something really strange about when he had a hissy fit about Aubree not putting him down as dad in her phone, I wonder if the happy family act that we see is a lie and things might be much more different when the cameras aren't there, I could be wrong though

• Heart
Any one been keeping up with teen mom 2 drama? Jenelles husband David killed their dog by shooting it!!! And she has been fired mtv, then today it’s been reported kaiser has been taken by CPS!!

I hope jenelle and the 2 girls Ensley and Maryssa get to safety before it’s too late, David is obvs a psychopath! Babs isn’t allowed jenelle to have any contact with jace now either following David shooting their dog!!

• Angry
  • Sad

MunHun

VIP Member
Cole does seem so nice and has stepped up massively for Aubree but is anyone really that much of a saint like he's made out to be? The silly childish voices both of them do. I did see something really strange about when he had a hissy fit about Aubree not putting him down as dad in her phone, I wonder if the happy family act that we see is a lie and things might be much more different when the cameras aren't there, I could be wrong though
He’s no David Eason but I can imagine him busting out some Joe Exotic darkness every once in a while 🦁🐯 Jokes 😆

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
I know such a mess. I don’t know how Bri could have luis there dj’ing and then dancing all up on him. He looked totally uninterested too 😂
The whole thing is an embarrassing shit show. At this point it’s clear Briana will do anything for attention and money. One day she’s gonna fall in the shit and won’t come up smelling of roses. I love Brittany tho how did 2 completely different girls come out from petty Roxannes parenting 😄

Emsie

VIP Member
Happy I've found this thread! I'm halfway through season 9.
Briana gets on my last nerve. She's on Devions case 24/7. I know he was crap in the beginning but it seems like he's trying to get his shit together. It did make me sad when Nova said it was her fault her dad didn't come round. Something doesn't sit right with me with Nova. She seems so sad. Devion is so lovely to Stella but Stella's dad doesn't seem to take any notice of nova.
Just watched the episode where jenelle and and barb go live and barb says "let's kill kail"... Love barb! 😂
Jace looks so lost. Kaiser is so cute... He's gonna end up as lost as Jace.
Leahs daughter twin, the one without the disability is a really unlikeable child isn't she. Not her fault.
Chelsea is beautiful. But boring. It's right for her to go. All her kids look exactly the same 😂
Haven't met jade and Ashley yet and you guys have excited for it

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Leah def did fritter her cash away at least in the Jeremy days. It was a storyline on the show, do you remember when she was with Jeremy and they went to buy a new washing machine or something and there was no money in her account, and she'd spent the last of her money on an MLM starter pack 😭

Having said that, maybe she is more stable these days now she's past her addiction troubles, I know she sponsored Roger her sisters baby daddy to come to America and I think you have to show you have financial security to be able to do that

• Haha