Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that is so terrifying! Poor Jace, I wonder if that's what he wanted! I have no faith in the CPS there. Maryssa (David's daughter) stood up in court and testified that they had been abusing her yet she still got sent back to live them!!
From what I read they said that Barb couldn’t handle Jace anymore so he’s gone to live there, it hasn’t been sing over in court so hopefully he’ll move back with Barb?

Reactions: 1
From what I read they said that Barb couldn’t handle Jace anymore so he’s gone to live there, it hasn’t been sing over in court so hopefully he’ll move back with Barb?
as if Janelle can handle him better. Poor kid, he's going to be so traumatised when he's older with all this tit he's had to go through

Reactions: 5
I feel so so sorry for the kids that have to live at the swamp. I honestly fear that David will kill one of them one day. I can't believe they still have custody. Its so sad to think about all the children that are in this situation .. because they're fed theyre not considered to be abused 'enough' to be taken into care.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Barb giving up her best years to care for Jace, getting abuse from jenelle and her countless partners. Makes me wonder why she can’t handle him anymore, and god help him living with David 😳

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Barb giving up her best years to care for Jace, getting abuse from jenelle and her countless partners. Makes me wonder why she can’t handle him anymore, and god help him living with David 😳
he has always been a handful, I remember in earlier season he would hit Barb and she put him in therapy for it. I'm thinking maybe it has continued and while she's getting older, he's only getting bigger. He's what 10/11 now? He's only going to get stronger. I feel sorry for Barb, it must have been a horrific decision for her to make (if she made it). I always thought Jace was better off having no contact with Janelle at all. All the arguing that J and B do can't be good for him and I can only imagine what Jenelle says behind closed to doors while he's at her house

Reactions: 6
Poor Jace, out of all of the children he really got the worst deal. He is obviously not handling his situation well already and I dread to think what will happen in the future. Barbara has good intentions but all three of her children have problems, she’s not young anymore and giving him back was inevitable. He probably won’t get sent back to school when the pandemic is over, homeschooling will be used so there will be no teacher to ask questions and raise concern. Janelle won’t be able to handle him at all so will probably default to David-Jace is still only 11 so won’t be able to defend himself. I hope the courts block it, but considering the last time maybe they won’t be able to. Jace can’t even rely on his father or his family. Those people should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 3
Poor Jace, out of all of the children he really got the worst deal. He is obviously not handling his situation well already and I dread to think what will happen in the future. Barbara has good intentions but all three of her children have problems, she’s not young anymore and giving him back was inevitable. He probably won’t get sent back to school when the pandemic is over, homeschooling will be used so there will be no teacher to ask questions and raise concern. Janelle won’t be able to handle him at all so will probably default to David-Jace is still only 11 so won’t be able to defend himself. I hope the courts block it, but considering the last time maybe they won’t be able to. Jace can’t even rely on his father or his family. Those people should be ashamed of themselves.
I think all the kids had as rough as a deal as each other. Maryssa got sent to live back there after testifying in court against David, her mother is a drug addict. Kaiser was treated terribly there, there was that whole thing that David left marks on his back from hitting him and then K's gran got custody of him (although thank god Nathan has sorted his tit out and he does have that at least). Ensley has them both as parents so she's got no way out in the slightest. She's not even got another parent/grandparent to rely on.
I don't know why they were ever given back to them. Who in a court of law deemed that safe?!

Reactions: 2
I really feel for all of those kids. Especially Kaiser, wish Nathan could have got it together and looked after him but he seems just as bad.

I feel so so sorry for the kids that have to live at the swamp. I honestly fear that David will kill one of them one day. I can't believe they still have custody. Its so sad to think about all the children that are in this situation .. because they're fed theyre not considered to be abused 'enough' to be taken into care.

I feel like he's going kill all of them not just one. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I dont feel bad for barb at all, she's messed up all her kids. They all have major mental health issues from her up bringing. She's just dumping Jace now because she can't handle him and he's not bringing in any mtv money now either now.
He shouldve been adopted like caitlyn and Tyler's carly and hopefully given a much better start in life.

Reactions: 7
I dont feel bad for barb at all, she's messed up all her kids. They all have major mental health issues from her up bringing. She's just dumping Jace now because she can't handle him and he's not bringing in any mtv money now either now.
He shouldve been adopted like caitlyn and Tyler's carly and hopefully given a much better start in life.
I've got admit, it does beg the question how all of her kids have issues. She was raising her other grandchild from jenelle's sister as well. The worst bit for me personally is if your mum was that bad, why would you leave your child with her? As someone who grew up with crappy parents there is no way on god's green earth I'd let my mum raise my kid. Over my dead body and even then I'd make sure I'd put documents in place so that my kid went to someone else before her.

Reactions: 5
Jenelle doesn't have custody she was lieingapparently.
ive just seen an article on a Facebook teen mom page about it

• Wow
Also can someone tell me more about how Barb messed her kids up? There’s Jenelle and her brother who has learning difficulties I think? And her sister sold stories on her is this the same one whose given custody to Barb?
I’m not sure what’s gone on in the early years but Jenelle has always been on a path to destruction from the very beginning. She makes bad choices and does what the hell she wants.

Just seen this....

Jenelle doesn't have custody she was lieingapparently.
ive just seen an article on a Facebook teen mom page about it
I saw her say in the video that she had custody, doesn’t look good lying yet again does it.
This will make things kick off again between them all

Attachments

Apparenrly barb's ex husband was very abusive and jewelle etc witnessed a lot of domestic violence.

Reactions: 1
Also can someone tell me more about how Barb messed her kids up? There’s Jenelle and her brother who has learning difficulties I think? And her sister sold stories on her is this the same one whose given custody to Barb?
I’m not sure what’s gone on in the early years but Jenelle has always been on a path to destruction from the very beginning. She makes bad choices and does what the hell she wants.

Just seen this....

I saw her say in the video that she had custody, doesn’t look good lying yet again does it.
Well I don't know what's true. If anyone follows "The Ashley" (an american blogger or whatever she is classed as) on twitter or Facebook she is usually is quite reliable wifh reality news/gossip she has wrote an article saying jenelle is getting custody. I started screenshotting the article it for here but was longer than I thought and gave up 😅 sorry haha

Just seen this....

Abuse, mental and physical. From both barbs ex and barb, she was pretty neglectful aswell she was apparently quite abit like jenelle was at the start (and still is!) She also drank alot!

The fact jenelle just left jace with her showed she never really gave a tit about it, she never really gave being a mum a chance without barb being awful to her aswell. The family is seriously toxic. I dont think barb has her sisters boy but does look after him quite alot.

Soooo apparently Kailyns been enjoying secret Javi sausage for the last 3 years 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm kinda shocked but also not at the same time. Must be so confusing for the kids. Lauren sounded absolutely heartbroken.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.