Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
I’m only on the finale of season 4 but I have to share my thoughts!

Chelsea: so lucky to have her dad/atm machine and I think she takes him for granted. Gonna sound bitchy but why does she, and her female friends, look like they are straight out of the eighties? Her mum frustrates the hell out of me! Giggling like a little school girl when Chelsea told her she had unprotected sex with adam! I find chelsea one of the most difficult, spoilt women on the show.

Jenelle: what a state! I hate her entitled whiney attitude. I think barb’s partner deserves a bloody medal. Barb is raising jace as her own but he is her blood relation. Barbs partner mike is raising him even though he shouldn’t have to (thought neither should barb but thank god she does).

Kailyn: abusive, angry, i just feel so sad because if she was the male she would be made to come across as such a villain. I hate how she uses issac eg “do you want mummy to marry javi?” “Do you want to move away?” So horrible when he is too young to understand. So jealous too. It’s ok for her to have isaac kissing and hugging every guy she brings home but when jo has a gf she goes mental!

Leah: utter trash. Desperate to breed and then marry anyone who pays her any attention. I could never warm to her although hearing the sickening story about what her mum did does make me kind of see why she turned into who she is now, using guys to boost her esteem. And i fully respect a woman’s right to decide what happens to her body, but to have an abortion and pass it off as a miscarriage under her circumstances is just awful.
What did leahs mum do? 😢

Yawnyoureboring

Omg pls tell me you screenshotted
I didn't and the only reason was I was using the ipad and the kids use it too I didn't want to scar them 😂 by the time my phone had came back on I went to screen shot it and she had deleted it off IG I was not happy lol x

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
No idea what thread this belongs on but has anyone seen where MTV have thrown some of the girls together? Like a therapy house? I’ve not seen it just posts but apparently it’s Ashley, Briana and Brit and Jade. Of course there is beef! MTV are cringe af trying to create drama. It’s like a modern day cock fight
I seen that!!! Did anyone see roxannes pure rant from her live telling mtv to shove the show and money etc up their asses 😂😂

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Anyone see the reports Kail and vees podcast no longer involves vee? I know Kail is her own worst enemy but I can help feel sorry for her that she literally had no role model in her life to show her how to keep relationships 😕
no I haven’t Seen that news. I loved how they were getting on, I wonder what’s changed now

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Tm2 is back and I missed it! Just watching ep1 the res is on Wednesdays although I feel like I know it all from insta now
Thank you! I knew it was back in the US but didn’t realise it was back here yet. I don’t remember seeing it advertised