Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to her podcast, it wasn’t too juicy but given Devoin a platform to tell his story and promote his work etc, he is the only dad/cast member to not be offered a spin off episode 🤯 Devoin is actually mr favourite out of everyone 🤣

did Jade have her bbl by Dr Miami? I haven’t started the new series but I read Javi’s lips recaps 😂
I love Devoin also! The way he treat Stella the same as nova was so lovely. I think he’s had his immature stage but he’s stepped right up now. Although I don’t know how he forgot to pick nova up 🤣 but Briana did the same as well 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’d never take plastic surgery tips from Briana, she literally has the body of an ant 🐜
Devoin has his heart in the right place, but does need to do better by Nova. With that said, Briana needs to actually recognise that he’s doing better and that he’s actually present unlike Luis! She could start by pronouncing Devoin’s name properly for starters 🤪
Jade’s segments give me anxiety. She needs to get rid of all the hangers on, they are nothing but trouble for her.

Reactions: 6
I really like Devoin, yes he could do better but I don’t think he’ll ever be good enough in Bri’s eyes. He recently posted a pic of him taking Nova and Stella out. Bri needs to give him more credit for that, he has a better relationship with Stella than her own dad!

Reactions: 7
I really like Devoin, yes he could do better but I don’t think he’ll ever be good enough in Bri’s eyes. He recently posted a pic of him taking Nova and Stella out. Bri needs to give him more credit for that, he has a better relationship with Stella than her own dad!
My heart ached for Stella when she asked Bri if Devoin could be her dad. She's so quick enough to jump down Devoins throat and be so negative about him about anything he does (i believe he is trying but needs to keep at it!) yet she's that quick to forgive and forget Luis and jumping into bed with him 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
My heart ached for Stella when she asked Bri if Devoin could be her dad. She's so quick enough to jump down Devoins throat and be so negative about him about anything he does (i believe he is trying but needs to keep at it!) yet she's that quick to forgive and forget Luis and jumping into bed with him 🤷🏽‍♀️
Not forgetting how hilarious she found it sleeping with his using no protection and then catching an STI from him. It’s the immaturity for me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think what most bothers me about Brianna is when she tells Stella your going to see your dad today! We all know it’s beyond the laws of averages that Luis will turn up. He is a waster a clown of a man. His actions alone repulse me and his appearance does nothing for me so what attracted her back to him for their little fling remains a mystery to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think what most bothers me about Brianna is when she tells Stella your going to see your dad today! We all know it’s beyond the laws of averages that Luis will turn up. He is a waster a clown of a man. His actions alone repulse me and his appearance does nothing for me so what attracted her back to him for their little fling remains a mystery to me.
Can’t stand Brianna. She is so false

Reactions: 4
What annoys me is when Nova comes home from Devoins and Briana abs her mum are just asking so many questions! Just say Hi abs ask did you have a good time and that’s it 🤦🏾‍♀️ Poor child!

Brianna slags Devoin off all the time for being a tit dad but hes got both her kids on fathers day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was pretty flakey when younger but tbh the warmth he shows Novas sister is great. Luis is a way bigger dirtbag and crap father.

Brianna slags Devoin off all the time for being a tit dad but hes got both her kids on fathers day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly! Girl shut up, if he’s good enough to take your other child that isn’t his then he’s a good person 🙄

• Heart
On the podcast Devoin talks about how his dad (or his sister dad) raised them all like they were his, Devoin is following in his footsteps and giving Stella the Father figure she deserves. No father is perfect but Brianna should be thankful that Devoin will never like Stella feel left out 😭

Reactions: 10
Her sister even commented on the photo and said “thank you for loving Stella and including her” but Bri wouldn’t even acknowledge that!

Her sister even commented on the photo and said “thank you for loving Stella and including her” but Bri wouldn’t even acknowledge that!
I love Brittany, she's just so straight to the point with no fucks given

Does anyone know where I can watch series 3 onwards. Only 1 & 2 are on nextflix. I don’t have sky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.