Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be in the minority, then - as I hate Kail! 🤣
‘Little white boys don’t have haircuts like that’
‘Isaac will call Javi Dad then he won’t need Jo’
Her consistent abuse of partners, having a go at Jo for wearing sweatpants on a Sunday (?), saying that if Chris doesn’t move to where she lives he shouldn’t bother having a relationship with his kids? (Bear in mind she moves all the bloody time) and the also her weird fetishisation of men of colour, made all the weirder with that little white boys haircut comment?
Wow - when you put it all together like that...:eek:

Reactions: 6
The only reason Kali did not behave in her usual way when she found out about Vee, is because Vee does not take her nonsense, probably does a lot for Issac and being a go between Kali and Joe when they fall out, Kali needs her on side. Vee deserved Kali’s usual reaction though, the whole thing was absolutely non of her business.
I have a bit of a soft spot for Devon, he is lovely with the children and does seem like a nice person who is trying to do better, but I can see how Briana gets frustrated, he sometimes still does not behave like a responsible father.
I’ve seen posts about how mtv fake conversation to make the situation look bad etc. Once Devoin posted proof of a convo he had with Brianna and the messages read out on teen mom were completely different, mtv from the beginning wanted Devoin to look like a bad father and still they don’t give him good credit. I’m always fuming they never gave Devoin his own spin off episode like they did with all the other dads. On the therapy session they had on family reunion it showed how from the start they lied about Devoin leaving the hospital to play basketball or something like that.

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen posts about how mtv fake conversation to make the situation look bad etc. Once Devoin posted proof of a convo he had with Brianna and the messages read out on teen mom were completely different, mtv from the beginning wanted Devoin to look like a bad father and still they don’t give him good credit. I’m always fuming they never gave Devoin his own spin off episode like they did with all the other dads. On the therapy session they had on family reunion it showed how from the start they lied about Devoin leaving the hospital to play basketball or something like that.
I’m team Devoin all the way. MTV threw him under the bus to fit the narrative of poor Briana the single mum.

Reactions: 16
It’s scary how much power MTV have when they pick who will be the bad guy. A few people have called them out over the years and the editing has got so bad. Sentences come to a dead stop and mixed with others so they are literally making different words come out of peoples mouths. Scenes cut and spliced together. It’s not just MTV that do this but they were one of the original tv channels to start doing it and pay the cast members a fortune so they find it hard to complain. To this day I think the only MTV show that was barely edited was Geordie Shore, purely for the fact they just plied them with alcohol and left them to it 😬😳

Reactions: 10
It’s scary how much power MTV have when they pick who will be the bad guy. A few people have called them out over the years and the editing has got so bad. Sentences come to a dead stop and mixed with others so they are literally making different words come out of peoples mouths. Scenes cut and spliced together. It’s not just MTV that do this but they were one of the original tv channels to start doing it and pay the cast members a fortune so they find it hard to complain. To this day I think the only MTV show that was barely edited was Geordie Shore, purely for the fact they just plied them with alcohol and left them to it 😬😳
I always think about how mad the editing must be, that once Chelsea had to wear a wig for filming because she had gone blonde. This was back in early series 😩🤣

I remember when a ‘script’ was accidentally left in a nail shop and then found for Georgie shore and people lost their minds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always think about how mad the editing must be, that once Chelsea had to wear a wig for filming because she had gone blonde. This was back in early series 😩🤣

I remember when a ‘script’ was accidentally left in a nail shop and then found for Georgie shore and people lost their minds 🤣🤣
Why am I not suprised that a script was left in a nail shop for that show 🤣🤣
Never knew that about Chelsea not suprised though. I remember the cast members who liked to die their hair a lot esp the 16&preg the scene would be them with different coloured and styles hair with just one conversation. Another sign is if a baby was present and it was awake, then asleep, then awake….madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just started watching the finale, how has Briana moved from an apartment to a whole house but still has tit laid all over??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Catching up from a few weeks ago and leahs new boyfriend seems nice but what time period is this all spread over? It’s all so fast . Seems like only so many episodes she was having a first date with him 😂 The fact he moved 8 hours to live where she lives so quickly seems so ott and they still seem awkward around each other it doesn’t feel right when watching them.

Catching up from a few weeks ago and leahs new boyfriend seems nice but what time period is this all spread over? It’s all so fast . Seems like only so many episodes she was having a first date with him 😂 The fact he moved 8 hours to live where she lives so quickly seems so ott and they still seem awkward around each other it doesn’t feel right when watching them.
I thought it was quite quickly but I think the awkwardness is down to Leah just not being comfortable on camera with him. She’s lived quite a time with the cameras about I think she knows now it’s time to leave and have some privacy. Only so many conversations you can fake/repeat. He seems a natural with the girls tho and they seem to like him which is a good sign. Remember when they didn’t like her last bf and all told her at once lol

Reactions: 7
I only just watched the treadmill episode. The way Britney is laughing when Briana is calling Kail fat is so bleeping childish and disgusting. The fact they act like that on camera too! Imagine how they act in private. No wonder none of them have a relationship and all have to live in the same house single because they are witches. Would be bad enough if they were skinny but it’s the fact both of them have always gone up and down in weight, and both had liposuction 😩 how MTV can allow that bullying I don’t know , her admitting to trying to find out her address too, and then sending things is surely harassment? No wonder Kail left the show

Reactions: 13
I know everyone hates Jenelle but looking back, she didn’t stand a chance with a mum like Barb. I think a lot of the way Jenelle is stems from a rough childhood. Barb has tried to redeem herself by taking Jace on. It’s a wonder why Jenelle floats from abusive to abusive relationships, it’s because it’s been programmed in her to take abuse from a very young age I think. I actually feel sorry for her

Reactions: 6
Absolutely, Barb is such a terrible parent. All her children are messed up. And now Jace seems to be too.
Usually I think you can blame your childhood for so much but then you need to be self aware and get therapy to understand your childhood and then recover from it as much as possible.
However I don’t think there is any chance of recovering from a life with Barb.
I don’t hate Jenelle. I feel very, very sorry for her.

Reactions: 3
Jace is the saddest child in the franchise. He only really seemed to genuinely smile when Kaiser was about. That’s really wrong, even the twins when Leah was full druggie seemed to have a better time.
J&B both don’t seem to understand why he gets in trouble at school, needs therapy at ten and is very troubled for such a young boy. It’s them, and the constant shouting and drama.
Barbara was obviously doing her best, but it sadly was not enough and Janelle only really cares about getting custody to get one up on her.
I hope his adulthood is better.

Absolutely, Barb is such a terrible parent. All her children are messed up. And now Jace seems to be too.
Usually I think you can blame your childhood for so much but then you need to be self aware and get therapy to understand your childhood and then recover from it as much as possible.
However I don’t think there is any chance of recovering from a life with Barb.
I don’t hate Jenelle. I feel very, very sorry for her.
Agreed. It can’t be a coincidence that all 3 of her kids have issues and Jenelle’s sister lost custody of her son

Reactions: 1
If she is then I wouldn’t put it past Chris to have leaked it like this.
If she isn’t and he made this up it’s funny everyone believes it!

Reactions: 3
😩 why does she rush in so quick . She’s supposed to be happy with this new guy Elijah and he seems to work hard, own his own home too etc and be good with her kids but why do they need their own child so quickly?? What’s the rush ffs?? It’s worrying too because Kail has expressed how much she’s struggled with depression badly recently and pregnancy and a new baby isn’t good to bring into that until her mental health is sorted . I always want to route for her but she makes it so hard 😭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.