Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s pregnant and they also got engaged
I think they are engaged and I thought this pic she looks pregnant.
People are saying don’t say she’s put weight on but she’s always been naturally slim so I think she’s carrying. I hope he is a good guy

D1C5B8E5-3CF6-45C2-BA15-E30BB3B0ED40.jpeg

I didn’t know either until recently. Kail was upset at the reunion she felt Leah didn’t stand up for her or something like that
I didn’t see that. I think Kail feels things deeply she doesn’t let a lot of people in so maybe she felt betrayed

Reactions: 9
People are saying don’t say she’s put weight on but she’s always been naturally slim so I think she’s carrying. I hope he is a good guy

View attachment 1184616

I didn’t see that. I think Kail feels things deeply she doesn’t let a lot of people in so maybe she felt betrayed
I just looked again. Apparently it’s because Leah got on well with Briana on family reunion and wasn’t mean to her and didn’t create any drama when Kail was mentioned

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just looked again. Apparently it’s because Leah got on well with Briana on family reunion and wasn’t mean to her and didn’t create any drama when Kail was mentioned
Leah doesn't want to get involved in the drama though. Wonder if she will do a Chelsea and leave.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1184616

I thought the same but obvs didn't comment as who knows she did carry twins and maybe just has a mum pouch but I have a feeling she may be 🤦‍♀️
What the hell is he wearing, he looks like he borrowed Aunt Mabels wrap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its a shame for her to lose a friend through wanting to be neutral.
When looking from a distance, kail and Leah were strong but they are completely different people.
Briana probs didn’t actively cause a divide but because she is the person she is, hooking up with Javi and then Chris, you can’t blame Kail for being suss when She got in with Leah

Leah needs to do a Chelsea and leave but I’d anyone has read her book she will find it hard to leave a guaranteed income

Reactions: 2
Kali really needs to start counselling. Her mother, and her useless absent father really did a number on her and it is clear they are the reason she is the way she is. Now she needs to take responsibility for herself as she is damaging her relationships and the older she gets the worse it will get. She is clever and a great mother, as well as being lucky to be in the financial position she is in but one day the boys are going to do things, or be with people she won’t like and her reaction will push them away.
This stupid court case, falling out with Leah as she did not see any reason to be rude to someone who she works with and all the failed marriages and friendships and damage to herself is really not worth what she gets upset about.

• Heart
Kali really needs to start counselling. Her mother, and her useless absent father really did a number on her and it is clear they are the reason she is the way she is. Now she needs to take responsibility for herself as she is damaging her relationships and the older she gets the worse it will get. She is clever and a great mother, as well as being lucky to be in the financial position she is in but one day the boys are going to do things, or be with people she won’t like and her reaction will push them away.
This stupid court case, falling out with Leah as she did not see any reason to be rude to someone who she works with and all the failed marriages and friendships and damage to herself is really not worth what she gets upset about.
I agree, she’s in therapy though she has said a few times before so god knows what she would be like without it.

Reactions: 2
Its a shame for her to lose a friend through wanting to be neutral.
When looking from a distance, kail and Leah were strong but they are completely different people.
Briana probs didn’t actively cause a divide but because she is the person she is, hooking up with Javi and then Chris, you can’t blame Kail for being suss when She got in with Leah

Leah needs to do a Chelsea and leave but I’d anyone has read her book she will find it hard to leave a guaranteed income
Yeah, I don't think Leah will leave. It seems she doesn't have much out side of the show career wise (from what is shown anyway)
Leah seems happy with this new guy, I really hope it works out for her. She has been through a lot.

Just catching up on episodes I imagine Briana felt a bit stupid ruining her whole relationship by going in Chris podcast, just for the reason to get at Kail. Fair enough Javi may be being g controlling but he knew there was some thing not right and for Roxanne to sit there and blame him instead of telling Briana that she actively caused it, just shows why Briana is the way she is. Brittney even told her it was gonna cause trouble 🙄

I love how Bri said that in the new season, she was leaving baby daddy dramas behind yet that seems to be all she can talk about. Very surprised Luis showed up tbh

Just watched this week’s episode and I feel like there weren’t actually any technical issues at Leah’s exam and she just said that because she didn’t want to admit she was late for it …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched this week’s episode and I feel like there weren’t actually any technical issues at Leah’s exam and she just said that because she didn’t want to admit she was late for it …
I found that part of the episode really weird like in the car with Addie and telling her to take all the cameras off. Someone posted in the uk teen mom thread that Leah was leaving, don’t know if it’s true but I think she will. She thinks she’s got security now with jaylen and she will want privacy. I won’t knock her she’s come a long way and in a good place but gets absolutely crucified on insta

I love how Bri said that in the new season, she was leaving baby daddy dramas behind yet that seems to be all she can talk about. Very surprised Luis showed up tbh
I found it so weird how she got her friend to message Luis mum as she couldn’t speak Spanish but then Luis dad rang her so he must be able to speak English. And she wouldn’t answer so what was the point in that! Why make that a storyline to get her friend involved? So immature to text like that over something so serious. Either make a proper effort or don’t at all.

Also can’t keep up with Ashley and bar being together and not together. I had a bit of an altercation with tea on insta over something awhile ago but I still follow her cause she makes amazing cakes and goodies and sometimes I agree with what she says. However her latest views on anti vaccine and anti abortion are making me think twice about her. Although I do think everyone should be able to voice their own opinion I think she pushes it too much. Suppose that’s the views of an ex pastor 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

View attachment 1184616

She deck looks pregnant! She is usually always very slim. But the most jarring thing about this photo is why has her boyfriend borrows his mums best church jacket! 😂

seriously tho I hope Leah isn’t rushing into things again. He moved in pretty sharpish and if she is pregnant 🥴

Reactions: 7
Been dipping in and out of rewatching , I’m on season 4 and always knew but realising more how lucky and privileged Chelsea is compared to the other girls.. right from the beginning she literally does f all , even drops out of high school ! She has an expensive jeep at this point, no job, a lovely place to live and all funded by her dad. Aubrey is probably about 3 at this point and she has just decided to finally start hair dressing school and he’s paying Aubreys day care etc and I know she ends up quitting and not turning up for it eventually so it just makes me think damnnnn she had it so good. She’s literally always had everything handed to her and I know she eventually went and did some other beauty type course (but she never actually did anything with it) and now just makes money off social media. I don’t blame her but just mad watching the diff between her and someone like Kail who has had to struggle for everything and worked her ass off with no parents around. All Chelsea ever does as well is cry over Adam an feel sorry for herself 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Been dipping in and out of rewatching , I’m on season 4 and always knew but realising more how lucky and privileged Chelsea is compared to the other girls.. right from the beginning she literally does f all , even drops out of high school ! She has an expensive jeep at this point, no job, a lovely place to live and all funded by her dad. Aubrey is probably about 3 at this point and she has just decided to finally start hair dressing school and he’s paying Aubreys day care etc and I know she ends up quitting and not turning up for it eventually so it just makes me think damnnnn she had it so good. She’s literally always had everything handed to her and I know she eventually went and did some other beauty type course (but she never actually did anything with it) and now just makes money off social media. I don’t blame her but just mad watching the diff between her and someone like Kail who has had to struggle for everything and worked her ass off with no parents around. All Chelsea ever does as well is cry over Adam an feel sorry for herself 😂😂😂

I watched these episodes a few weeks ago too.
She was so lucky!! Her Dad is so nice and her Mum is always around to babysit.

Her Dad paid for everything!

Her Dad paid for everything!
She talks to her parents like tit a lot of the time too even when she’s in her 20’s 😭 .. remember for her birthday when she wants to go watch a big concert with her friends and asks if her dad will pay for the tickets for her and her friends and hotel 🤣🤣 and he’s like ‘ok’ . I know adam is an asshole but in this season he’s being decent and with Taylor, he’s working, paying child support and he’s asking to have Aubrey all the time and Chelsea is making things so difficult for him because she’s jealous that he has a girlfriend . I rewatch it so differently now . Doesn’t trust him to have Aubrey with no reason but then she’s shagging him whenever she gets the chance 😆

Looks like Leah and Kail are both leaving. If they do I don’t think I’ll watch anymore. End of an era ☹
F219A77D-3B25-4768-93D9-D746C0A1176E.jpeg
5AC27439-0D6D-464F-9036-ACC570BD251F.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Looks like Leah and Kail are both leaving. If they do I don’t think I’ll watch anymore. End of an era ☹
View attachment 1258042View attachment 1258043
I cannot believe Leah could be leaving. I'm surprised as I thought she would rely on the show financially. Kail has multiple businesses and 2 (maybe 3?) podcasts. I don't know how or if Leah is making money outside the show...?

Yes, I agree - the end of an era. The 4 girls on TM2 were Chelsea, Kail, Leah & Jennelle.
Such a pity.

I cannot believe Leah could be leaving. I'm surprised as I thought she would rely on the show financially. Kail has multiple businesses and 2 (maybe 3?) podcasts. I don't know how or if Leah is making money outside the show...?

Yes, I agree - the end of an era. The 4 girls on TM2 were Chelsea, Kail, Leah & Jennelle.
Such a pity.
Leah has started doing real estate. And I think her bf earns a decent amount. And I guess child support aswell and savings from all the years on the show.
The show will not be good without them, but they aren't teen mom's anymore. MTV will probably try with a new cast but doubt it will ever work as well

Yeah I think she will have saved a fair bit she never went out and bought a mansion or frittered her cash (from what we saw) and think Jay is in the military. I’ll miss the updates from her, Kail will always be about and I might start listening to her podcasts to keep up with her. The ones who are left I don’t think really have a storyline, jades partner is an addict so the drama centres around him and Bar is a wild card. But nothing to do with the kids anymore. Briana the same she’s desperate for drama but no real storyline involving the children. It’s so staged now anyway, most of the things they speak about have obviously been discussed before. If tm2 goes you can guarantee we won’t have heard the last of Briana at least

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.