Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know such a mess. I don’t know how Bri could have luis there dj’ing and then dancing all up on him. He looked totally uninterested too 😂
The whole thing is an embarrassing tit show. At this point it’s clear Briana will do anything for attention and money. One day she’s gonna fall in the tit and won’t come up smelling of roses. I love Brittany tho how did 2 completely different girls come out from petty Roxannes parenting 😄

Reactions: 10
I was listening to kails podcast earlier cleaning and she said she needs to start saving now and budgeting better because she has to pay Briana 100k 😩😂 wtf I would be fuming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was listening to kails podcast earlier cleaning and she said she needs to start saving now and budgeting better because she has to pay Briana 100k 😩😂 wtf I would be fuming

No wonder Bri threw a party😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenelle did a whole video about being there phew it’s like being back at school 🤣
21B5DDD3-63E2-48BF-AA93-C780001494A4.png

What's this about?
Kail sued Briana for all the crap she kept saying about her and the case got dismissed and Kail had to pay Brianas fees. So Briana threw an “I won” party.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair, I did think Bri throwing a party was pretty funny and the petty levels I like 🤣

I’d totally support anyone throwing a party like that even Farrah 🤣 but Briana 🙄 I’ve just watched her bawling her eyes out cos Luis doesn’t come around for Stella yet she’s grinding on him at the party. She’s the petty Betty no one likes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this thread is slow but Jenelle going to that party and opening her mouth (cause she’s finally found an ally against Kail) had started something 🤣
Also saw a vid this morning of Ashley and Leah walking off stage when dr drew started talking about Kail….there’s no way these girls are going to go away they are hungry for attention (Briana etc)

D305C8AF-8776-499B-817C-F211E3FA909F.png

Jade and Briana are proper mean girls! The way Briana laughs when asked why Kail doesn’t want to be there….hmm maybe she doesn’t wanna sit next to your sti riddled inflated ass?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jade and Briana are proper mean girls! The way Briana laughs when asked why Kail doesn’t want to be there….hmm maybe she doesn’t wanna sit next to your sti riddled inflated ass?
[/QUOTE]
Whilst I agree that I don’t like jade or bri, kail is a real life Karen. She has abused people, used her money to get lawyers to make things pan out her way, battles with every single baby dad even the ones that want 50/50 because she didn’t want to ‘share’; she is horrible. She does things and then hides her hands, her volatile relationship with Chris definitely wasn’t one sided, they are as toxic as each other. I think kail is one of the worst when I really used to respect her come up and her love for her kids but I feel like the power and status has gone to her head. She cuts people off if they don’t agree with her, won’t even entertain someone’s perspective unless her therapist coaxs her. She has people she gets with living with her - she’s no better than the others she’s just better at selling it as ‘chaos’ and a brand rather than her being the actual problem and common denominator in all these toxic, up and down dysfunctional set ups she has - half the time she isn’t getting on with any of the baby dads is that all just them?!

Reactions: 10
Agree with everything @ElusiveE said.
Kail is no better than Bri.
Remember when she said it was fine for Isaac to not visit his dad if he didn’t want to but I’m sure as soon as it turned and he wanted longer over there that wasn’t allowed.
She’s a toxic mess.

Reactions: 8
Whilst I agree that I don’t like jade or bri, kail is a real life Karen. She has abused people, used her money to get lawyers to make things pan out her way, battles with every single baby dad even the ones that want 50/50 because she didn’t want to ‘share’; she is horrible. She does things and then hides her hands, her volatile relationship with Chris definitely wasn’t one sided, they are as toxic as each other. I think kail is one of the worst when I really used to respect her come up and her love for her kids but I feel like the power and status has gone to her head. She cuts people off if they don’t agree with her, won’t even entertain someone’s perspective unless her therapist coaxs her. She has people she gets with living with her - she’s no better than the others she’s just better at selling it as ‘chaos’ and a brand rather than her being the actual problem and common denominator in all these toxic, up and down dysfunctional set ups she has - half the time she isn’t getting on with any of the baby dads is that all just them?!
[/QUOTE]

I agree she definitely has huge issues. But I think the way she acts is one thing and petty Briana another. Kail reacts to things the wrong way and yes she is toxic but Briana is calculated. I do agree with a lot of what you said though.

Reactions: 3
I think the difference between the two is that Bri owns that she’s a massive petty troll. Kail tries to pretend that she’s perfect and goodness and light when really she’s a bitter and mean soul. The whole lawsuit was an attempt to throw money at a situation to prove she was in the right in a stupid argument when really she wasn’t. She’s the most entitled brat.

Just watched the reunion -

Leah seems really happy. I hope Jaylan is genuine and this relationship lasts and is healthy. She has been through so much.
In terms of a storyline in future seasons - what is she going to show? She seems to now have good coparenting relationships with Corey & Jeremy, she is in a relationship that is going well, she is clean. There doesn't seem to be much drama in Leah's life at the minute, which of course is good for her but perhaps not for her future on the show. Maybe the rumours are true that she is leaving.

My estimations on Jade went way down watching the reunion. The way she mimicked Leah when she was asked about Kail not being there - 'oh you have no idea.' Typical mean girl behaviour, she only behaved like that as she knew she had Briana there for back up.

I skipped through Ashley's part, I always do - I am not familiar with her story and never watched the show that she was on.

Reactions: 3
The thing is that Briana knows this is petty and silly and she’s doing it all to make sure she has enough drama to keep her place on the show. I do believe you was “serious@ about dating Javi but anything since then has just been playing. She’s got to keep up with the drama to earn that monies to keep her little girls and her family housed.

Kail doesn’t know it’s a silly game. She takes it personally as she does most things. It actually hurts her and so would it me I think if my colleague got with my ex-husband and then I thought she had also banged my baby dad I thought I loved.
I’m sure someone probably said to Kail that Bri and Chris probably never even banged and so to stop worrying about it. Because she only hears what she wants to she wanted to find out for sure if they banged or were winding her up, hence the lawsuit where Bri had to answer that under-oath.

Reactions: 7
Agree with everything @ElusiveE said.
Kail is no better than Bri.
Remember when she said it was fine for Isaac to not visit his dad if he didn’t want to but I’m sure as soon as it turned and he wanted longer over there that wasn’t allowed.
She’s a toxic mess.
And Kail said she hopes Lux and Creed’s dad stops seeing them altogether. Okay, you don’t want anything to do with Chris, but your sons have a right to know him.

Kail is a nasty piece of work. Shame. I used to like her.

The thing is that Briana knows this is petty and silly and she’s doing it all to make sure she has enough drama to keep her place on the show. I do believe you was “serious@ about dating Javi but anything since then has just been playing. She’s got to keep up with the drama to earn that monies to keep her little girls and her family housed.

Kail doesn’t know it’s a silly game. She takes it personally as she does most things. It actually hurts her and so would it me I think if my colleague got with my ex-husband and then I thought she had also banged my baby dad I thought I loved.
I’m sure someone probably said to Kail that Bri and Chris probably never even banged and so to stop worrying about it. Because she only hears what she wants to she wanted to find out for sure if they banged or were winding her up, hence the lawsuit where Bri had to answer that under-oath.
Yes - completely agree with this.

Briana differs from Kail in that she knows that drama is needed to keep her place on the show and keep interest from the audience. Kail doesn't get that and seems to think the show should be focusing on the positive aspects of her life and her children. That won't draw in viewing figures. Her reluctance to talk about her baby daddies and legal issues shows this. Kail doesn't know how to play the game in the way that Briana does

Briana can be annoying and has plenty of flaws- however, it has to be admired that she will do all of this to provide for her daughters and support them. She bought a house in cash a couple of years ago - she knows how to hustle.

Yes - completely agree with this.

Briana differs from Kail in that she knows that drama is needed to keep her place on the show and keep interest from the audience. Kail doesn't get that and seems to think the show should be focusing on the positive aspects of her life and her children. That won't draw in viewing figures. Her reluctance to talk about her baby daddies and legal issues shows this. Kail doesn't know how to play the game in the way that Briana does

Briana can be annoying and has plenty of flaws- however, it has to be admired that she will do all of this to provide for her daughters and support them. She bought a house in cash a couple of years ago - she knows how to hustle.
Briana definitely knows how to keep the drama and paychecks coming. However providing financially for her daughters will not protect them from the fallout of what she is doing emotionally. Keeping Luis as a storyline is messing with Stella’s head. She should absolutely get rid of Luis if he doesn’t want to be involved instead contacting his family for footage, making Stella FaceTime him and then inviting him to her petty party. Stella clearly doesn’t want to know her dad yet idolises Devoin. While I admire Devoin for coming around for Stella and Nova this seems to be used to MTVs advantage as well. Kail on the other hand is securing her childrens future with other business ventures. I think she refused to talk about the baby dads because she know it causes drama and in Chris case she was forbid to talk about him through the court order? Last footage I saw she ended up walking out the room after being constantly asked by Linsie (spelling) and the MTV camera crew about Chris new child. Both girls have their faults and flaws I just think Kails mistakes come from a place of trauma growing up and she is attending therapy that doesn’t excuse her actions at all but she seems to be working on them. Briana is purposely instigating drama for money that will affect her children in years to come.

I intensely dislike Briana. I’ve always liked Kail (don’t come for me please 🙈). Yes she has been toxic throughout the years and done inexcusable things but she ridessss for them kids. You know they’re her main focus and love in life. Briana is musty and nasty

edited to ask- what happened between Kail and Jade? Last time I watched anything to do with the girls her and Jade was friends I’m sure? So why is jade now up Briana’s arse?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I intensely dislike Briana. I’ve always liked Kail (don’t come for me please 🙈). Yes she has been toxic throughout the years and done inexcusable things but she ridessss for them kids. You know they’re her main focus and love in life. Briana is musty and nasty

edited to ask- what happened between Kail and Jade? Last time I watched anything to do with the girls her and Jade was friends I’m sure? So why is jade now up Briana’s arse?
I think Kail spoke about jade on the podcast, haven’t heard it so not sure what was said. But Briana was there after jades BBL to be involved with the storyline help so I assume those 2 things mean Jade is team Briana.
Edited to add I just googled it and I think Kail bashed Jade for being friends with Briana so she probably brought it in herself this time but tbh jade isn’t going to be friends with Kail when she’s so up Brianas arse is she.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.