Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I definitely prefer the US version to the uk. Has anyone read Leahs book, her childhood was awful and you wouldn’t think her mother had put her through what she did just from the way she acts on the show. I really admire Leah for getting through what she has, people probably think her family were supportive especially while she was addicted to painkillers but she didn’t have anyone really. She does a good job of juggling the girls and the only one whose storyline still seems to be centred around raising her children.
I haven’t read the whole book but I read a few pages where she talks about her mum shutting her in a room until she had sex with her friend 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

MunHun

VIP Member
I think what most bothers me about Brianna is when she tells Stella your going to see your dad today! We all know it’s beyond the laws of averages that Luis will turn up. He is a waster a clown of a man. His actions alone repulse me and his appearance does nothing for me so what attracted her back to him for their little fling remains a mystery to me.

Last edited:

Pink4573

I really like Chelsea and think it’s lovely to see her so happy with Cole but does it cringe anyone else when she puts on the baby voice?!

Hulahoopsfromthe80s

Im sorry but Creed has got to be Javis! Ive said it all along.... shes obviously been at it with Javi the last 3 years.. she also told Javi she was pregnant and was going to get an abortion if i remember correctly? And she was going to 'sort it out'.. why would that be Javis business??
Agree, she did the whole 'Good luck hes been cheating on you for the whole 3 yrs' how and why would she know if it wasn't the fact she was part of that cheating.
Kail is bitter she can't keep friendships either, she's very toxic.

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
I quite like the 16&pregnant but it would never be the same. Like big brother early years was hilarious with genuine people on, then towards the end was just desperate wannabes doing anything for fame. I thought y&p would be back by now tho it’s been ages!
I actually really enjoyed the last 16&pregant that they done, there were a few girls who had interesting stories and I would have much prefer for them to carry on following them instead of Maci and Amber who are nearly 40 with 26 year old kids 🤣🤣 ok, a little exaggerated on the ages but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Chipstiz

I don't dislike Chelsea but when comparing her to the other mums and saying she has provided stability for Aubrey etc its important to acknowledge that she had the privilege of a very emotionally and financially supportive family

Sticky One

VIP Member
So is Javi the babies dad?
brianna is annoying but she picked two deadbeats as fathers of her kids, they both need a good shake they seem so uninterested in everything
Devoin isn’t a deadbeat dad, ok in the beginning he was but he stepped up for Nova and even Stella, the show and Brianna just love to make out that he is. He has shown on his Instagram so many things that are fake and the show love to paint him in a bad light, he’s shown like fake conversation. I suppose at first you go along for the money but he had enough and exposed loads of stuff. Although I have to say that pool episode was bad but then I don’t believe everything. And this is why none of the dads really take part in the show anymore.

Apparently kail had a dna test for Creed to prove Chris is the dad

eyeballs

VIP Member
I’m praying for a Chelsea style happy ending for me! I’m just getting over my ‘adam’

• Heart

_basic_

VIP Member
I saw a clip of Lauren's live where she is saying she found out because of the kids?
What have they actually said to her?
Im wondering this, and there’s pics of Javis(?) truck and Kail in a car park somewhere supposedly shopping together?
Can’t understand Kail she has so many people willing to look past her weird attitude and behaviour and she does this. I used to stick up for her cause shes a great mother but she’s just messy messy now! No one can make excuses for that shit show. Wtf is she playing at with Javi and Chris, not gonna lie I think creed looks like Lincoln but at the time passed it off as no he looks like Kail.....Javi has been a dirty dog the whole time with Lauren and now Kail has just proved everyone right. No wonder she was shitting a brick when filming and Lauren wanted to talk to her she done wrong and knew it!

I'm kinda shocked but also not at the same time. Must be so confusing for the kids. Lauren sounded absolutely heartbroken.
Same! Like I didn’t think she would stoop so low but what do we know 🤣 I don’t know much about Lauren, everyone says she knew she was 3rd choice but I think that’s awful. No one deserves to get treated like that and Javi thinks he’s gods gift 🙄

Yes he tried to say the dog nipped ensley and rather than teach the dog not to nip (it didn’t even break the skin or anything) , or rehome the dog he decided to shoot it 🤯

Jenelle put out a statement with UsWeekly confirming she is still with David and they’re marriage is in a healing process and that kaiser was taken from his daycare by Nathan’s mum under the instruction of CPS and now other media outlets are reporting CPS are looking into the wellbeing of ensley and maryssa! Jenelle said that jace is being kept from her because Barbara isn’t happy they’ve been let go by mtv and is taking it out on jenelle, ummm pretty sure its because David shot ur dog (and ensley maryssa and kaiser were at home when this happened as if it wasn’t already bad enough🤯)

I don’t know what it would take for her to actually leave him. In the space of a few weeks she has lost her dog brutally, a job that gave her more money than she would ever have the ability to make otherwise, visitation with jace and now unknown as to when she will see kaiser again! When will she wake up?!

• Wow
  • Sad

Molsdol

Chatty Member
He was pretty flakey when younger but tbh the warmth he shows Novas sister is great. Luis is a way bigger dirtbag and crap father.

I was horrified at the state of Jade leaving the hospital - just morally how can that be acceptable? Laying on a mattress in the back of the car whilst bleeding from surgery, very shocking! Her scenes were awful and I really felt for daughter being in the house with all of the crying, screaming and panic. She must have been so overwhelmed by it all, hearing her mum cry in agony is heartbreaking.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Leah lying about the abortion to Jeremy was awful, they were trying for the baby and then she wasn't sure about her and Corey so decided to abort the baby and lie about it as a miscarriage. I think she told Jeremy just before she released the information in her book.

• Wow
  • Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
There’s too much footage to post but check out teenmomshaderoom on insta for the complete laughing stock of brianas I won Kail party. Not only is Luis deadbeat dad there so brianas probably waking up with another sti this morning, but Jenelle is there too 🤣 I seriously cannot with Briana. Wasn’t she moaning cos she was skint a while ago? She just keeps the petty coming
I know such a mess. I don’t know how Bri could have luis there dj’ing and then dancing all up on him. He looked totally uninterested too 😂

Jennytea

VIP Member
Yeah she used to drop Aubree at day care to go to work in a salon.

I do feel for Kail as her upbringing was shocking and in terms of that I think she's done amazingly with her boys when she could have just repeated the cycle (looking at you Jenelle) 😂
‘Welllllllllllllllllllll Jenellleeeeeeeeeeeeee’ 😭

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
How did I never know this !!!!
I hate how she messed him around when she left Jeremy and went back to Corey and then back to Jeremy again.
I think Leah is one of the most manipulative Moms from Teen Mom but somehow gets away with it because of Ali having muscular dystrophy. It’s shocking how she has acted and what she’s gotten away with compared to the other Moms.

Reactions: 10